Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 112. (Read 736772 times)

Activity: 779
Merit: 500
Called that one yesterday.....
legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000
Well, im glad SuperNET have its competitor, it would be great for us!

Yes, competition will make us more popular Wink

Anyway when chancecoin was mentioned yesterday in SuperNET Newsletter #4, Chancecoin has gone up by more than %40!!!

Chancecoin  $ 259,287  $ 0.501981   516,528 CHA  *  $ 250  43.73 %

I am glad I bought some as soon as I read it...please do not panic there are coins for everybody...there is only half a million...did I say half a million?Huh My prediction will get to $10 each chancecoin for such low supply

Where can I buy some mate?

https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_cha

Its going up in price all the time, I reckon today will reach $1
Activity: 635

Anyway when chancecoin was mentioned yesterday in SuperNET Newsletter #4, Chancecoin has gone up by more than %40!!!

I am glad I bought some as soon as I read it...please do not panic there are coins for everybody...there is only half a million...did I say half a million?Huh My prediction will get to $10 each chancecoin for such low supply

Where can I buy some mate?
legendary
Activity: 961

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Hi guys, I just wanted to post something about blocknet. I don't want to troll their thread, so I thought I'd post it here.

Here is their claim:

Code:
There are at least three fundamental differences between the Blocknet and Supernet:

- XBridge is not an RPC call protocol, it's a true P2P protocol
- There's no central or core currency, unlike SuperNET, which uses BTCD for this
- Joining the Blocknet does not involve 10% of a coin's money supply being bought and centrally controlled

1. SuperNET calls are made via rpc to the coin daemon, yet the network uses a kademlia dht, like bittorrent. Plus, is he saying that bitcoin is not 'true p2p' because it uses rpc calls? Does he think SuperNET has a point of centralization somewhere?

2. BitcoinDark is not 'the' central currency to SuperNET. Does he not realize that SuperNET runs on top of the NXT blockchain? BitcoinDark is the first coin with SuperNET integrated and has teleport, yes. Is he saying that individual coins cannot be integral parts of the network by offering their respective unique techs?

3. SuperNET purchased these coins on the open market, necessarily raising the NAV of the SuperNET asset.

Are the blocknet guys ignorant of the facts, or are they being intentionally misleading?

Hi folks

Just to say thanks for this post. It's insightful and we'll use it to reword our statements about SuperNET in comparison to the Blocknet.

Also, my apologies for how things were worded in the Blocknet OP. It was my writing and I see that I glossed over some details worth bringing out.

Finally, I have a lot of respect for the SuperNET. It's a fascinating idea, and although we're taking a different route (telehash v.3; mesh rather than DHT, etc.), that doesn't mean the SuperNET is a cheap trick.

Personally I'd love it if Supernet wallets contain the XBridge someday...

Good night

Synechist

I propose we put a stop to all the hating.  It's making SuperNET and Bitcoindark look like we fear Blocknet.  I'm working on releasing HOLYFUCKNET, this net will integrate all the other nets together into one big-ass net.
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
Hi guys, I just wanted to post something about blocknet. I don't want to troll their thread, so I thought I'd post it here.

Here is their claim:

Code:
There are at least three fundamental differences between the Blocknet and Supernet:

- There's no central or core currency, unlike SuperNET, which uses BTCD for this
- Joining the Blocknet does not involve 10% of a coin's money supply being bought and centrally controlled

1. SuperNET calls are made via rpc to the coin daemon, yet the network uses a kademlia dht, like bittorrent. Plus, is he saying that bitcoin is not 'true p2p' because it uses rpc calls? Does he think SuperNET has a point of centralization somewhere?

2. BitcoinDark is not 'the' central currency to SuperNET. Does he not realize that SuperNET runs on top of the NXT blockchain? BitcoinDark is the first coin with SuperNET integrated and has teleport, yes. Is he saying that individual coins cannot be integral parts of the network by offering their respective unique techs?

3. SuperNET purchased these coins on the open market, necessarily raising the NAV of the SuperNET asset.

Are the blocknet guys ignorant of the facts, or are they being intentionally misleading?

Hi folks

Just to say thanks for this post. It's insightful and we'll use it to reword our statements about SuperNET in comparison to the Blocknet.

Also, my apologies for how things were worded in the Blocknet OP. It was my writing and I see that I glossed over some details worth bringing out.

Finally, I have a lot of respect for the SuperNET. It's a fascinating idea, and although we're taking a different route (telehash v.3; mesh rather than DHT, etc.), that doesn't mean the SuperNET is a cheap trick.

Good night

Synechist

How about giving James some credit rather than playing it off like it's all a brand new idea by XC devs
Activity: 493
How can I invest in SuperNet?

reading the first page of this thread is a good place to start
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
How can I invest in SuperNet?
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

Here is their claim:

Code:

Hi folks

Good night

Synechist
Activity: 552

Look.  I think the SuperNET is borderline scammish and un needed.  But if SuperNET is scammish/scammy then BlockNET is a full blown scam.

Notice your thread isn't self moderated?  Notice they are pretty much stealing the idea of SuperNET and re-branding to raise money when their chat doesn't even work & they can't keep up with releasing to Mac & Linux clients (even though they sell a Linux stick?) 

They are desperate for more money and tired of doing coin reviews to pump other coins.
blocknet  consisting of some sticking together shitcoins , just I don't understand what are shitcoins doing in this sewerage network? What are the features that will benefit?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Turd camouflage for coins
+1000
Thanks for your help Wink
Activity: 280
grouping shitcoins together ends up shitty
Activity: 552

Look.  I think the SuperNET is borderline scammish and un needed.  But if SuperNET is scammish/scammy then BlockNET is a full blown scam.

Notice your thread isn't self moderated?  Notice they are pretty much stealing the idea of SuperNET and re-branding to raise money when their chat doesn't even work & they can't keep up with releasing to Mac & Linux clients (even though they sell a Linux stick?) 

They are desperate for more money and tired of doing coin reviews to pump other coins.
blocknet  consisting of some sticking together shitcoins , just I don't understand what are shitcoins doing in this sewerage network? What are the features that will benefit?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 396
Look.  I think the SuperNET is borderline scammish and un needed.  But if SuperNET is scammish/scammy then BlockNET is a full blown scam.
Notice your thread isn't self moderated?  Notice they are pretty much stealing the idea of SuperNET and re-branding to raise money when their chat doesn't even work & they can't keep up with releasing to Mac & Linux clients (even though they sell a Linux stick?) 

I don't think SuperNET is borderline or unnecessary but I agree with the rest :
Some people are desperate for money. Buyer beware ! (of BlockNET and other SuperNET clones)

You forgot to quote the last bit
Activity: 266

Some people are desperate for money. Buyer beware !

Shocked
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
Look.  I think the SuperNET is borderline scammish and un needed.  But if SuperNET is scammish/scammy then BlockNET is a full blown scam.
Notice your thread isn't self moderated?  Notice they are pretty much stealing the idea of SuperNET and re-branding to raise money when their chat doesn't even work & they can't keep up with releasing to Mac & Linux clients (even though they sell a Linux stick?) 

Some people are desperate for money. Buyer beware ! (of BlockNET and other SuperNET clones)
Activity: 35
Merit: 0

Jump to: