Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 139. (Read 736772 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Thank you UNO_owner.
I'm sure others, myself included, will aim to chip in as we can. But having someone take point on this is very helpful and reassuring.
Perhaps if you publish your address you will see some gratitude.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
 let's move on to the SuperNET bbs
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
I think when a buy wall on BTer is promised as part of large ico, it should be there. Especially when so much of this ico is based on trust and faith.

Ignoring the two individuals who were trying to fud yesterday, there were a number of people genuinely concerned, asking reasonable questions, and expressing their worries.

They were met with derision and a bit of a tizzy fit by dev, who said fine, you want me to delay coding? 2 months? 6 months?  

This is unfortunate. Bit of a tantrum imo. As an investor i found it very disturbing.

If you are going to be understaffed on a long weekend great. But when a problem arises (buy wall not in place as promised) you fix it. And you don't complain that you should have been allowed to do something else in peace.

In this case, the dev pivoted and directed his energies towards fixing the buy wall. Excellent. But the subsequent lashing out at investors and threats of code delay are completely out of place.

You are running the 3rd largest ico in crypto ever. Substantial money involved, for you and for everyone. Staff it correctly, make it work, that's what is required when playing on this level.

JMHO.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
James maybe it is time to close this thread and get out of Marketplace.
Create a new moderated thread in the announcement section.
the BTT mods moved the ANN to marketplace, without any explanation
I doubt they will let any SuperNET thread live in the ANN
so if we move it will be to superNET forum
James

Yes let's move on to the SuperNET forum.
Create different threads and FAQ for noobs.
Hire some staff to contain the flow of FUD.

You need to keep calm and focus on coding.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
No need to pay me.  I'll do it for free.  

Correct me where I'm wrong and back me up where I'm right and I'll monitor the thread as frequently as I can.
Thanks!!!!

James
legendary

the BTT mods moved the ANN to marketplace, without any explanation
I doubt they will let any SuperNET thread live in the ANN
so if we move it will be to superNET forum

James
Activity: 121
Merit: 100

Correct me where I'm wrong and back me up where I'm right and I'll monitor the thread as frequently as I can.

+1001
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Also if anyone is interested i put a 0.01001 on the buy side if you want to get out. This means you would have made a profit and you can sleep better at night. This is 12% about NAV  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004

If you have TOKEN on NXT AE, you wont get any dividend at all so I suggest you redeem it ASAP by sending it to:

NXT-7Y5B-J8LQ-SL5P-3ULFL (alias: RedeemTOKEN)

It will be converted to SuperNET and sent back to your account within 24 hours. It is done via a manual process run by valarmg

It's better to put this on first page for SuperNeter to catch up.

it's been on OP for a while
O,thanks.
Updated with Chinese and shared.
Activity: 31

+1
Activity: 695
Merit: 500

+1
Activity: 299
Merit: 250

Activity: 695
Merit: 500
As an investor, I say "stuff the buywall" and get back to coding James.  Grin
legendary
Do all you investors realize that I have some intense coding to do and I am not having any help in this area? That all investor questions I will be answering if they are not addressed, so we can do this investor relations and not code.

James

It's not our fault that you don't have someone for public relations in your team. People always have lots of questions, mostly stupid ones. Everyone who starts a new venture should be ready for this.
And so I will continue to answer these questions and until there is somebody else doing it, the coding is slowed down so please dont complain that the software is delayed if I am spending all these hours doing support.

If people expect me to do everything, then I can, but that will slow things down.

James

I can assist.  I have the time, intelligence, and I think the expertise to answer most of these questions.  Unlike the obvious vast majority here who throw money at things they don't get, I've read every page of this thread multiple times and sit in the ##supernet IRC room watching you guys develop.  I don't pretend to understand everything (especially about the NXT AE) but I volunteer to step up and help.

James, I know its your vision and its a solid one, but you need to focus on the code and let others do the handholding.  For your own sanity as much as for all our investments.

But I still think this thread should be locked and the ANN updated with a link to the new forums.  BCT is a fucking joke.
Thanks!

It might be a joke, but there are a lot of people here, so if you can actively answer stuff that would be great. Of course just put the obvious trolls on ignore, but the most effective trolls have some small truths that they leverage into big lies, so I want to make sure the FUD is clearly identified as soon as it is posted.

The whole buywall is such a silly thing to harp on, but it got delayed and created an opening for the trolling

James

P.S. If you can really save my time, I really appreciate that and I do have some extra SuperNET assets I can use for a bounty.
Activity: 266
NXT serious disa bility nobody likes it control in the hands of a few people , and now still . BTCD should also be , lf you can't exceed NXT . but can be discarded BTC . funny kidnapping
Activity: 299
Do all you investors realize that I have some intense coding to do and I am not having any help in this area? That all investor questions I will be answering if they are not addressed, so we can do this investor relations and not code.

James

It's not our fault that you don't have someone for public relations in your team. People always have lots of questions, mostly stupid ones. Everyone who starts a new venture should be ready for this.
And so I will continue to answer these questions and until there is somebody else doing it, the coding is slowed down so please dont complain that the software is delayed if I am spending all these hours doing support.

If people expect me to do everything, then I can, but that will slow things down.

James

I can assist.  I have the time, intelligence, and I think the expertise to answer most of these questions.  Unlike the obvious vast majority here who throw money at things they don't get, I've read every page of this thread multiple times and sit in the ##supernet IRC room watching you guys develop.  I don't pretend to understand everything (especially about the NXT AE) but I volunteer to step up and help.

James, I know its your vision and its a solid one, but you need to focus on the code and let others do the handholding.  For your own sanity as much as for all our investments.

But I still think this thread should be locked and the ANN updated with a link to the new forums.  BCT is a fucking joke.
legendary
I bet with the new wave of SuperNET popularity there will be much more people with the exact same questions you answered today and you'd need to find a way to deal with it.
Well, nobody is volunteering to do this or even to work for pay, and since it has to be done, I guess I am stuck doing it. It is like running the MGW servers. I end up being stuck doing these things and this slows down my coding, but how else to deal with it?

James
legendary

James

James
Activity: 29
I bet with the new wave of SuperNET popularity there will be much more people with the exact same questions you answered today and you'd need to find a way to deal with it.
Jump to: