Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 143. (Read 736772 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
Where is the buy wall?
57 BTC deposit stuck on bter, as soon as it is credited the buy wall will be put up. There has been an untouched buywall on NXT AE for days.

Due to such incredible demand for a below market buywall, I have personally just sent 27 BTC to bter and will place a personal buywall at this price. I know I said I wouldnt be buying more UNITY, but this is just incredibly annoying to see the thread polluted with all these requests for the buywall. Please dont start complaining that I am buying UNITY due to this.

As soon as I get credited for my deposit, I will put up the 27 BTC buywall.

James

What will be the target price for the wall?
As explained many times, it is at NAV not counting the assets I put in
there was a posting with the latest calcs a few pages back.
current NAV is .0088 BTC and represents the liquidation value of the crypto used to purchase TOKEN.

James

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-supernet-nxt-asset-12071612744977229797-supernet-kmd-assetchain-in-summer-762346 shows the latest calculations

Why the wall at 0.0088 if the ipo was at 0.01?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
Where is the buy wall?
57 BTC deposit stuck on bter, as soon as it is credited the buy wall will be put up. There has been an untouched buywall on NXT AE for days.

Due to such incredible demand for a below market buywall, I have personally just sent 27 BTC to bter and will place a personal buywall at this price. I know I said I wouldnt be buying more UNITY, but this is just incredibly annoying to see the thread polluted with all these requests for the buywall. Please dont start complaining that I am buying UNITY due to this.

James

As explained many times, it is at NAV not counting the assets I put in
there was a posting with the latest calcs a few pages back.
current NAV is .0088 BTC and represents the liquidation value of the crypto used to purchase TOKEN.

James

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-supernet-nxt-asset-12071612744977229797-supernet-kmd-assetchain-in-summer-762346 shows the latest calculations
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
Where is the buy wall?

James

it will be at 0.0088 BTC, explanation can be found on the first page in the OP
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
Where is the buy wall?

James

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
UP TO WHAT XTENT WILL YOU CONTINUE TO EAT SHIT MAN?
SUCK YOUR BOSS' SHOES AS YOU ARE USED TO DO AND EAT MORE SHIT MAN! CUT THE SHIT, YOU LITTLE SHITTY SLAVE SUCKER.

Your insults are classic, to what "xtent" is your mental disorder?
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
ANYONE WANTS TO BET WHO IS NXTBLG'S BOSS AND WHAT SHIT THIS SHOES' SUCKER EATS?

Please, place your bets; I'll even make the book on them...
legendary
I am generous, but I am not stupid. The reason the asset NAV is at .013 is because I put in 3000 BTC worth of assets in, but I only got a fraction the value of SuperNET assets back. I am fine with this, especially with the bonus structure.

However, as I explained before using specific examples, if I put the buywall at the asset NAV, it would be just like giving the assets away to people. And since some of these people will be undeserving worthless trolls, I am just not going to do this. I never said I would.

No free money from jl777

Patient investors that HODL will make gains, at least historically this has been the case.

James

P.S. The buywall has been there for a while, so please sell your UNITY into it. Weak hands, there are people who want cheap UNITY. Make them happy. Donate your above NAV value to the patient HODL investors.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I see is the rapid failure of the IPO .  it will grow time is not normal . the so-called investment is Pressing internal . or transfer of wealth  Roll Eyes
legendary
Where is the buy wall?

James
It is only 27 BTC, but it is there. Plz sell into it, there is a fair amount of inventory above this. If 48 hours is a long time for you, then I urge you to sell as soon as you can. I do not pump anything, I work to increase value and the sooner impatient investors are gone, the less distractions for me and everyone else.

If you are not able to HODL, please sell.

James

P.S. If anybody has a large amount of UNITY they want to sell at liquidation price (that is what NAV is), just PM me, I am sure I can find people who will want to buy UNITY at NAV.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
UP TO WHAT XTENT WILL YOU CONTINUE TO EAT SHIT MAN?
SUCK YOUR BOSS' SHOES AS YOU ARE USED TO DO AND EAT MORE SHIT MAN! CUT THE SHIT, YOU LITTLE SHITTY SLAVE SUCKER.

JUST PLACE THE FUCKING PROMISED WALL AND EAT THE SHIT MAN! THATS ALL PEOPLE IS ASKING.
TAKE YOUR 27 BTC AND PUT THEM IN YOUR ASS MAN! MISERABLE SHITTY BEGGAR!

You seem to be the only one begging on this thread.
JUST PLACE THE FUCKING PROMISED WALL AND EAT THE SHIT MAN! THATS ALL PEOPLE IS ASKING.
TAKE YOUR 27 BTC AND PUT THEM IN YOUR ASS MAN! MISERABLE SHITTY BEGGAR!
ANYBODY WANTS TO BET WHOSE C++CK XTENT SUCKS IN HIS EXTENDED X TENT? TO WHAT UNMATCHABLE XTENT DOES HE EATS FULL SHIT?

Anyone want to bet this guy gets mad easily, can't hold a discussion, and uses insults to make up for the fact he sounds a bit handicapped in the language department?
ANYBODY WANTS TO BET WHOSE C++CK XTENT SUCKS IN HIS EXTENDED X TENT? TO WHAT UNMATCHABLE XTENT DOES HE EATS FULL SHIT?
Anyone want to bet that sSHIT has lost many BTC in other coins and is bitter?
ANYONE WANTS TO BET WHO IS NXTBLG'S BOSS AND WHAT SHIT THIS SHOES' SUCKER EATS?
legendary
what a exceptional and altruistic member sshit is:

Name:    sSHIT
Activity:    14
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    Today at 01:32:29 PM
Last Active:    Today at 09:35:36 PM

Shocked Cheesy

Anyone want to run a betting pool on the date and time this feller gets added to a certain list? Wink
newbie accts dont even deserve to get on any troll list
clearly it is some sr member hiding behind a newbie sockpuppet
I would be glad to add him to the official list of trolls, but I think he is already on it

Everyone just put him on ignore.

James
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
what a exceptional and altruistic member sshit is:

Name:    sSHIT
Activity:    14
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    Today at 01:32:29 PM
Last Active:    Today at 09:35:36 PM

Shocked Cheesy

Anyone want to run a betting pool on the date and time this feller gets added to a certain list? Wink
ANOTHER UNFINISHED DICE SHIT.
NO THANKS!  
ARE YOU GUYS ABLE TO GET SOMETHING FINISHED, ANYTHING AT ALL?
NOW 57 + 27 BUY WALL IS WAY TOO LOW. PLEASE BE SO KIND TO TAKE MORE OF YOUR SHITTY STUFF BACK.
AND NAV IS AT 0.013 WHICH IS WHERE THE BUY WALL SHOULD BE!
ANYHOW PUT YOUR BALLS WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS AND PLACE AN 800 BTC BUY WALL SO THAT PEOPLE CAN SELL THE SHIT INTO YOUR SHITTY ASS, WHERE IT BELONGS.
legendary
Where is the buy wall?

James
Jump to: