Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 135. (Read 736772 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
I found out what the problem with BTER withdrawals is. They treat SuperNET as a NXT withdrawal. So they round to nearest full number with 1 whole unit fee.

they didn't round mine, they floored it

They rounded your withdrawal down and then substracted 1 SuperNET. The math works out perfectly for your situation.
Activity: 690
Merit: 501
I found out what the problem with BTER withdrawals is. They treat SuperNET as a NXT withdrawal. So they round to nearest full number with 1 whole unit fee.

If they don't fix this, they are about to make a lot of money off of us
Activity: 60
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Activity: 965
Merit: 515
great Bter
withdrew 10 Unity got 9 only
withdrew 100 Unity and stuck ... with processing ... waiting for balance.
 Roll Eyes
Activity: 299
Merit: 250

hey,

the superNET IPO was uncapped, so it needed a replacement called Token to determine how much superNET assets will be created at the end of the IPO.

If you have Token on Bter it will be exchanged to Unity (trading symbol of superNET asset) through a automatic process.
Else if you have Token on NXT AE you have to go through the process described in the OP of this thread. (This should be done as fast as possible)

so what you see there are actually the not yet redeemed tokens. you could buy them and redeem for the supernet asset or directy buy the supernet asset.

Is one share of TOKEN (nxt AE) equal to one share of Supernet? In other words if you redeem 1 token you get 1 supernet asset?

Yes.  These questions are answered for you in section 2.2 here https://forum.thesupernet.org/index.php?topic=106.msg519#msg519.  More to come soon.
Activity: 299
As promised, I've started a thread FAQ thread here https://forum.thesupernet.org/index.php?topic=106.msg519#msg519

It will be a work in progress for the next week but take a look and post any questions you may have that you want answered.  I'll take questions here as well and answer them there if you don't feel like creating an account.

As you have seen, James will no longer be monitoring this thread (aside from updating the original announcement with news), but I and others will be listening and doing our best to answer any concerns/questions that you may have.  If you want James to answer directly, head on over to the SuperNet forums with your concerns.

Please keep us updated on the outcome of the bter tickets.  Sounds like something they will rapidly rectify to me.
Activity: 427

hey,

the superNET IPO was uncapped, so it needed a replacement called Token to determine how much superNET assets will be created at the end of the IPO.

If you have Token on Bter it will be exchanged to Unity (trading symbol of superNET asset) through a automatic process.
Else if you have Token on NXT AE you have to go through the process described in the OP of this thread. (This should be done as fast as possible)

so what you see there are actually the not yet redeemed tokens. you could buy them and redeem for the supernet asset or directy buy the supernet asset.

Is one share of TOKEN (nxt AE) equal to one share of Supernet? In other words if you redeem 1 token you get 1 supernet asset?

Activity: 364
The same here, I withdrew 9.06268307 and received only 8 unless the 0.06268307 doesn't show up in the next assets. This should no be happening and should have been stated or tested beforehand to make sure it didn't happen.

I will submit a ticket to see what happens.
Activity: 391
Okay that's ridiculous. Looks like I'll wait for that to be fixed before I withdraw. Thanks guys for putting in the support tickets. Keep us updated on what you hear back.
UNITY is now can withdraw from bter to nxt wallet. I have just had a try

Thank you, better to wait to receive dividend NEODICE

Why? NeoDice will be given to assetholders on Bter and NXT AE.

Just to avoid the scenario where dividends are given out at the exact moment where assets are in limbo between AE and bter.

But dividends won't happen until tomorrow at the earliest, so withdrawing today should be safe.

Ok great. I just successfully withdrew a test amount of 5 UNITY from Bter -> NXT AE. The only thing is, I only received 4 UNITY. What kind of tx fee is there?!

UPDATE -- I just withdrew the rest of my UNITY. Another 1 UNITY lost. Sorry but that seems like a really excessive fee.

I setup a withdrawal for 86.946 and only received 85, what the hell!

I suggest you open a Bter support ticket as well.
Activity: 252
Wow that's a big ass fee  Shocked
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Will bter snapshot for the Neodice??? anyone can help to answer?
bter will give neodice.
Activity: 60

Just to avoid the scenario where dividends are given out at the exact moment where assets are in limbo between AE and bter.

But dividends won't happen until tomorrow at the earliest, so withdrawing today should be safe.

Ok great. I just successfully withdrew a test amount of 5 UNITY from Bter -> NXT AE. The only thing is, I only received 4 UNITY. What kind of tx fee is there?!

UPDATE -- I just withdrew the rest of my UNITY. Another 1 UNITY lost. Sorry but that seems like a really excessive fee.

I setup a withdrawal for 86.946 and only received 85, what the hell!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Hmm, I did a test 1 UNITY withdrawal, and it's still pending an hour or so later.
in the withdrawal tab it states:

Fee:    0% + 0.01 UNITY

must be an error you can open up a ticket, they will give you fast help.

Opened a ticket. Will update on their response.
Activity: 69
in the withdrawal tab it states:

Fee:    0% + 0.01 UNITY

must be an error you can open up a ticket, they will give you fast help.

No... No.. I didn't notice that. This is not true. The fee could be 1 NXT per nxt transaction fee. Bter should update their code again. They have the BTER code and should reduce my Nxt account at BTER instead...
1 UNITY is now very expensive for the transaction fee.

Any one from BTER please answer this.

If they respond, I would really appreciate my 2 UNITY back.
Activity: 106

No... No.. I didn't notice that. This is not true. The fee could be 1 NXT per nxt transaction fee. Bter should update their code again. They have the BTER code and should reduce my Nxt account at BTER instead...
1 UNITY is now very expensive for the transaction fee.

Any one from BTER please answer this.

Jump to: