Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 136. (Read 736772 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Will bter snapshot for the Neodice??? anyone can help to answer?
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
UNITY is now can withdraw from bter to nxt wallet. I have just had a try

Thank you, better to wait to receive dividend NEODICE

Why? NeoDice will be given to assetholders on Bter and NXT AE.

Just to avoid the scenario where dividends are given out at the exact moment where assets are in limbo between AE and bter.

But dividends won't happen until tomorrow at the earliest, so withdrawing today should be safe.
Activity: 690
Merit: 501

Why? NeoDice will be given to assetholders on Bter and NXT AE.
Activity: 822
Merit: 531

Activity: 106
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
Stay active on btt.
(like NEM)
Activity: 69
This place should definetly stay active, I hope that people who have SuperNETs best interest in heart will be present here to update info and help newcomers understand it.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Hey, where is this "sSHIT" gone.  I miss him . . . NOT !
Guess, somebody shot him (or "her", emancipation has to account for shit as well, right ?), finally.  Smiley

THAANKS !

haha
xiaomi
Activity: 175
Hey, where is this "sSHIT" gone.  I miss him . . . NOT !
Guess, somebody shot him (or "her", emancipation has to account for shit as well, right ?), finally.  Smiley

THAANKS !

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

hey,

the superNET IPO was uncapped, so it needed a replacement called Token to determine how much superNET assets will be created at the end of the IPO.

If you have Token on Bter it will be exchanged to Unity (trading symbol of superNET asset) through a automatic process.
Else if you have Token on NXT AE you have to go through the process described in the OP of this thread. (This should be done as fast as possible)

so what you see there are actually the not yet redeemed tokens. you could buy them and redeem for the supernet asset or directy buy the supernet asset.
Activity: 70
How do I withdraw Unity from bter to my nxt wallet?
Hi,UNITY withdrawal is disabled in bter. Please wait for two days.

xiaomi
Activity: 12
How do I withdraw Unity from bter to my nxt wallet?
Activity: 55
Activity: 154
meow
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
I have to agree. Most people I know that are interested in SuperNET mostly read BTT.

Would it be possible that all major news and announcements are crossposted here (not by jl777 necessarily)?
Activity: 237
Yeah, I think you should keep updating this as well. I know it's more work but it's a big community you are neglecting here.

Others can update this thread. jl777 has to do all the network coding, coordinating superNET partners etc., he doesn't have time to battle trolls on this forum all day as well.
legendary
Activity: 1237
Merit: 1010
Yeah, I think you should keep updating this as well. I know it's more work but it's a big community you are neglecting here.
Activity: 150
Unfortunate if this thread becomes a ghost town. The idea behind supernet is to draw coins (users) together. (read:new investors). & like it or not, BTCT is the proverbial watering hole.
Jump to: