Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 134. (Read 736772 times)

Activity: 386
Merit: 250
On #SuperNET <-> #UNITY deposit/withdraw fees at Bter https://forum.thesupernet.org/index.php?topic=126.msg681#msg681

BTER: SuperNET(UNITY) withdrawal fee issue is fixed and all the over charged withdrawal fee has been returned to our users' accounts.

https://twitter.com/btercom/status/516785017125474304

Thank you, freeworm.
And thank you also for stepping in to support the TOKEN/UNITY/SuperNet ICO when Poloniex was unable to continue. I bought a bunch on Bter with BTC.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
So here is a question... Why are people buying up TOKEN when it is more expensive than the SuperNET asset it is to be redeemed for?

look at the spread, if you want to buy greater amounts you could save money by buying both supernet and token, arbitrage etc Smiley

right now for example it would be ~3% cheaper to buy supernet instead of token

Ah okay, liquidity. I wasn't looking at the order book. I assumed most people would have pulled their TOKEN sell orders by now but I guess not.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
So here is a question... Why are people buying up TOKEN when it is more expensive than the SuperNET asset it is to be redeemed for?

look at the spread, if you want to buy greater amounts you could save money by buying both supernet and token, arbitrage etc Smiley

right now for example it would be ~3% cheaper to buy supernet instead of token
Activity: 588
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Does SuperNet support anonymous messages?

I think that would be a very useful feature for SuperNet to offer.

DarkNote is the only coin which offers secure private messaging based on proven Cryptonote encryption.

Their roadmap also shares some common goals with SuperNet, check it out:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8980301

Ok thanks
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
Does SuperNet support anonymous messages?

I think that would be a very useful feature for SuperNet to offer.

DarkNote is the only coin which offers secure private messaging based on proven Cryptonote encryption.

Their roadmap also shares some common goals with SuperNet, check it out:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8980301

Activity: 690
Merit: 501
Activity: 364
On #SuperNET <-> #UNITY deposit/withdraw fees at Bter https://forum.thesupernet.org/index.php?topic=126.msg681#msg681

That's helpful, thank you.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
The name of the Asset is SuperNET, the trading symbol is Unity.

I'll revise the FAQ to make this point clearer.

Also, from the first page of this thread:

Redeem TOKEN for SuperNET
If you have TOKEN on NXT AE, send it to: NXT-7Y5B-J8LQ-SL5P-3ULFL (alias: RedeemTOKEN)
It will be converted to SuperNET and sent back to your account within 24 hours. It is done via a manual process run by valarmg

Ok thanks,

I wanted to buy the TOKEN asset, but instead i can buy directly the SuperNET asset. The exchange is 1 TOKEN asset for 1 SuperNET Asset, so the price of both assets should be the same. At the moment the last trade price of TOKEN is 180 nxt and SuperNET is 170 nxt. There is a little difference ...

There's also a couple of FAKE token assets on the AE, so tread lightly. If you can buy REAL token for less than superNET, go for it, then exchange. Do it quickly though so you don't miss out on the dividend.         Shocked   Lips sealed

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

If you have TOKEN on NXT AE, send it to: NXT-7Y5B-J8LQ-SL5P-3ULFL (alias: RedeemTOKEN)
It will be converted to SuperNET and sent back to your account within 24 hours. It is done via a manual process run by valarmg

Ok thanks,

I wanted to buy the TOKEN asset, but instead i can buy directly the SuperNET asset. The exchange is 1 TOKEN asset for 1 SuperNET Asset, so the price of both assets should be the same. At the moment the last trade price of TOKEN is 180 nxt and SuperNET is 170 nxt. There is a little difference ...

There's also a couple of FAKE token assets on the AE, so tread lightly. If you can buy REAL token for less than superNET, go for it, then exchange. Do it quickly though so you don't miss out on the dividend.
Activity: 299

Ok thanks,

Sorry, I don't know enough about the NXT AE to answer this question, hopefully someone else can.  I do know there was originally some concern about buying worthless TOKEN, but I believe the redemption method was changed to make that no longer a possibility. 
Activity: 427

Ok thanks,

Activity: 601
I found out what the problem with BTER withdrawals is. They treat SuperNET as a NXT withdrawal. So they round to nearest full number with 1 whole unit fee.

they didn't round mine, they floored it

If they don't fix this, they are about to make a lot of money off of us

Perhaps people should hold off on the withdraws until we get an official confirmation.

Doesn't BTER though generally charge withdraw fees though? I seem to remember hearing about x% before for something, but it's a bit vague.

How much are their regular trading fees?

in the withdrawal tab it states:

Fee:    0% + 0.01 UNITY

must be an error you can open up a ticket, they will give you fast help.

Opened a ticket. Will update on their response.

Yes it said "Fee:    0% + 0.01 UNITY" that would not be 1.06268307 but might be 0.05268307.

Even at this charge of 0.01 it should have been made clear by SuperNet/Unity propritors as well, plus BTER are awair of this being an issue because of tickets being submitted. They really should stop withdrawls untill resolved or give some quick explination or somebody should make an attempt at reassuring people.

Where can I open the ticket, unfortunately not found it...

http://support.bter.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thanks
Activity: 299

I'll have revised the FAQ to make this point clearer.

"TOKEN was sold on both the NXT AE and bter for the two weeks of the IPO.  A discount was given for purchases of TOKEN with NXT, BTCD, VRC and VIA and the IPO price increased 1% a day to reward early investors.  At the end of the IPO 816061 SuperNET assets (trading symbol UNITY) were issued (1 for each TOKEN sold and the extra 30% as described in 2.3.  571k/.7) and all remaining TOKEN was destroyed. ****link to proof they've been destroyed**.  SuperNET holders on the NXT AE were then asked to exchange their TOKEN for UNITY.  This conversion was automatic for those that purchased and held their TOKEN on bter."

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

hey,

the superNET IPO was uncapped, so it needed a replacement called Token to determine how much superNET assets will be created at the end of the IPO.

If you have Token on Bter it will be exchanged to Unity (trading symbol of superNET asset) through a automatic process.
Else if you have Token on NXT AE you have to go through the process described in the OP of this thread. (This should be done as fast as possible)

so what you see there are actually the not yet redeemed tokens. you could buy them and redeem for the supernet asset or directy buy the supernet asset.

Is one share of TOKEN (nxt AE) equal to one share of Supernet? In other words if you redeem 1 token you get 1 supernet asset?

Yes.  These questions are answered for you in section 2.2 here https://forum.thesupernet.org/index.php?topic=106.msg519#msg519.  More to come soon.

I am confused:

The answer on the forum says:
"SuperNET holders on the NXT AE were then asked to exchange their TOKEN for UNITY - the only SuperNET asset moving forward.  This conversion was automatic for those that purchased and held their TOKEN on bter."

So is TOKEN exchanged to UNITY asset or SuperNET asset on the NXT AE?

It's to supernet, you'll have to redeem the tokens to an address posted some days ago
Activity: 690
Merit: 501
I found out what the problem with BTER withdrawals is. They treat SuperNET as a NXT withdrawal. So they round to nearest full number with 1 whole unit fee.

Perhaps people should hold off on the withdraws until we get an official confirmation.

Doesn't BTER though generally charge withdraw fees though? I seem to remember hearing about x% before for something, but it's a bit vague.

Yes it said "Fee:    0% + 0.01 UNITY" that would not be 1.06268307 but might be 0.05268307.

Even at this charge of 0.01 it should have been made clear by SuperNet/Unity propritors as well, plus BTER are awair of this being an issue because of tickets being submitted. They really should stop withdrawls untill resolved or give some quick explination or somebody should make an attempt at reassuring people.

http://support.bter.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Activity: 601

Activity: 364

Activity: 427

hey,

the superNET IPO was uncapped, so it needed a replacement called Token to determine how much superNET assets will be created at the end of the IPO.

If you have Token on Bter it will be exchanged to Unity (trading symbol of superNET asset) through a automatic process.
Else if you have Token on NXT AE you have to go through the process described in the OP of this thread. (This should be done as fast as possible)

so what you see there are actually the not yet redeemed tokens. you could buy them and redeem for the supernet asset or directy buy the supernet asset.

Is one share of TOKEN (nxt AE) equal to one share of Supernet? In other words if you redeem 1 token you get 1 supernet asset?

Yes.  These questions are answered for you in section 2.2 here https://forum.thesupernet.org/index.php?topic=106.msg519#msg519.  More to come soon.

I am confused:

The answer on the forum says:
"SuperNET holders on the NXT AE were then asked to exchange their TOKEN for UNITY - the only SuperNET asset moving forward.  This conversion was automatic for those that purchased and held their TOKEN on bter."

So is TOKEN exchanged to UNITY asset or SuperNET asset on the NXT AE?

legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1002
amarha

Jump to: