Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 147. (Read 736772 times)

Wob
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
HOW LONG FOR THE BUY WALL TO BE SET UP SHITTY ASH?
BLA, BLA, BLA, ..... SHUT UP, EAT SHIT AND KEEP YOUR PROMISES SHITTY BASTARD.
PLACE THE FUCKING PROMISED BUY WALL AT NAV, LITTLE SCAMMER!
LOTS OF PEOPLE WAITING FOR THAT SHITTY WALL TO SELL THE UNITY SHIT!

PEOPLE, WAIT FOR THE WALL, THEN SELL. YOU WILL BE GRATEFULL.

If you mean the thing your head popped out when you were born, it's called an ass.
Activity: 14
HOW LONG FOR THE BUY WALL TO BE SET UP SHITTY ASH?
BLA, BLA, BLA, ..... SHUT UP, EAT SHIT AND KEEP YOUR PROMISES SHITTY BASTARD.
PLACE THE FUCKING PROMISED BUY WALL AT NAV, LITTLE SCAMMER!
LOTS OF PEOPLE WAITING FOR THAT SHITTY WALL TO SELL THE UNITY SHIT!

PEOPLE, WAIT FOR THE WALL, THEN SELL THE SHIT. YOU WILL BE GRATEFULL.
Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?
Investors only see theprice !  other is shit ! Can you promise what ? NO wall there ! who cost less than here ? Jokes and funny  Angry
Hi yeXIABC

I am also an investor in SuperNET. There is always sell pressure after any IPO/float, people who can't afford to invest do. Then are forced to sell to recover money that is needed for living expenses.

As always there are people waiting for this to happen, they will offer far lees than the original price. The "NAV Buy wall will get sorted". That does not mean that you will be able to sell into it and make a profit.

In its early stages it is only to allow people who have over invested get out with a small loss, which seems more than fair to me. All investors who have done there research know that SuperNEt is a work in progress.

Progress reports have been regular and definitely moving in the right direction'

Jon Cool
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Bitmark Developer
Are people under some kind of illusion that they'd bought winning lottery tickets? has the definition of investment been forgotten?

SuperNET is both a managed crypto investment fund, something which gives gradual returns over time, and a core set of developers working on technologies with collaborative outreach to multiple technical projects.

There appears to be a few people who have lost touch with reality, and presume they have some right to magical free money. If you feel this in any way a possible reality, then I encourage you to walk in to the nearest brick and mortar business, give them $100, then return the next week with a wheelbarrow to receive your vast gains.

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
JUST PLACE THE BUY WALL I have a very insignificant penis LIAR!

AS PROMISED. THAT'S ALL WE NEED FROM HERE, NOTHING ELSE.

CUT THE I have a very insignificant penis, EAT I have a very insignificant penis AND KEEP YOUR PROMISES, I have a very insignificant penis BASTARD.

LMAO

Jon  Cool

LMAO, indeed Smiley  "your small penis is small" (copyright: bter-hack, remember ? )  Smiley
But, 10 points, out of 10, for entertainment.  But thats all, there is to it !

Activity: 266
Investors only see theprice !  other is shit ! Can you promise what ? NO wall there ! who cost less than here ? Jokes and funny  Angry
AS ALWAYS SHEEP WILL FOLLOW THE SHEPHERD ALL THE WAY TO THE CLIFF.

LISTEN BOYS, IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE PART OF THE SCAMMED SELL AS SOON AS SHITTY ASH PLACES THE BUY WALL.
AND BY THE WAY SHITTY ASH, A FEW BTC WILL NOT BE ENOUGH TO KEEP UP WITH YOUR SCAMMY SHIT.
Activity: 299

The risk of course is that superNET never gets built, and no one does the coding that's required to make it a reality. But anyone who's been observing can see that James has been working nonstop coding and testing with a team to get everything moving. So that risk becomes smaller by the day.

This is very true.  I put several thousand USD into this and I watch my investments closely.  All you have to do to see the progress already is to pop into ##superNET on freenode.  This thread, like most BCT threads, is filled with kids looking to get rich quick who don't even bother to try and understand what they are buying.

As long as I continue to see the work being put into this thing, I'm not worried about short term volatility and I'm considering buying more.
Activity: 200
Look, to those who are concerned, spam the hell out of Bter, asking why this happened. We have the blockchain tx. If it proves to be true that this anomaly was not caused by Bter, then we'll find out eventually, appropriate action can be considered. Until then, I suggest we all recognise that not a single person here has never had a complication similar to this occur within their own trading practices. This kind of complication is not unusual.
Activity: 145
I think a lot of people have already forgotten that vote that we passed a few days ago.  Maybe someone can help me with the exact number, but I believe James' target was around 300NXT per share before the end of this year to earn his bonus plus the bonus around Christmas. 

If you think James' isn't going to work his ass off to achieve that price goal which will come from him reaching his development goals, you're going to be surprised.  I have full confidence that we'll hit that this year.  It's fantastic that people are selling so low right now. I just keep eating it up.

James BONUS Targets are:

3X by end of 2015

10X by end of 2016

Kevondo, I'm confused by this, then....
[Official Funds Raised Report]

bter 303370.1402 + NXT AE 267873 TOKEN = 571243.1402 TOKEN

1201.4874086 BTC, 13836576.42463729 + 33252122.74985353 NXT, 37559.38107027 BTCD, 713706.73861822 CNY, 5403 VIA, 435658.49 VRC

1201.4874086 BTC
BTCD rate 0.01252290 BTC    37559.38107027 = 470.3524 BTC equiv
NXT rate 0.00007890 BTC   47088699.1745 = 3715.3 BTC equiv
VRC rate 0.00014073 BTC   435658.49 = 61.31 BTC equiv
VIA rate 0.00029967 BTC   5403 = 1.6191 BTC equiv
CNY rate ¥ 2486 per BTC 713706.73861822 = 287.09 BTC equiv

total BTC equiv = 5737.1589

Due to recent drop in NXT price and it being ~65% of total deposits, it is reduced the NAV a bit.

Assuming the Bonus plan is passed, a total of 816061 SuperNET (UNITY) will be issued with 81606.1 to me and the rest in SuperNET account, with 81606.1 held in reserve until the bonus situations are resolved. The current outstanding UNITY is therefore 652849.2402 and the NAV buywall would be at .0088 BTC.

The asset NAV adds:
InstantDEX   241'485   1'000'000   24.15%   73.99   73.98   17'865'060
NXTcoinsco   241'485   1'000'000   24.15%   38.5   34   8'210'490
NXTprivacy   241'485   1'000'000   24.15%   59   50.5   12'194'992.5
38270542.5 NXT -> 3019.5458 BTC equiv!
I guess during the last week, the 2000 BTC of assets became 3000 BTC

asset BTC equiv = 8756.7047 -> asset NAV = 0.013413 BTC

Secondary market in TOKEN is currently at ~170 NXT which is around .013
this gives an implied marketcap of about 10610 BTC = ~$4.6 million USD or #17 on the combined coinmarketcap

The 3x Bonus threshold is 5737.1589 * 3 = 17211.4767 before end of 2014
The 10x Bonus threshold is 57371.589 before end of 2015

James

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
would love to keep my tokens on my nxt wallet. any news on bter enabling withdrawals?
JUST PLACE THE BUY WALL SHITTY LIAR!

AS PROMISED. THAT'S ALL WE NEED FROM HERE, NOTHING ELSE.

CUT THE SHIT, EAT SHIT AND KEEP YOUR PROMISES, SHITTY BASTARD.

Activity: 175
I think a lot of people have already forgotten that vote that we passed a few days ago.  Maybe someone can help me with the exact number, but I believe James' target was around 300NXT per share before the end of this year to earn his bonus plus the bonus around Christmas. 

If you think James' isn't going to work his ass off to achieve that price goal which will come from him reaching his development goals, you're going to be surprised.  I have full confidence that we'll hit that this year.  It's fantastic that people are selling so low right now. I just keep eating it up.

Yes, thats right, and all you impatient people are unbelievable. Its a marathon, not a sprint ! !  We just only started . .
You are all like marathon runners, who complain after the first 100 meters, that you`re not leading.
And, if you have read above, "noash" transaction is dependent on Bters slow reactions, patience, ever heard of that word ? !  Reality, anyone ?

Ridiculous !

Please drop the potty mouth, There is plenty of buy offers please just sell and find something else to invest in. I would recommend something but I don't think your attitude would be welcome in any other thread.

Maybe crypto is not for you.

Jon Angry

Why are you quoting him?HuhHuh?
Sorry my Bad....just got up my nose.

We need one of those text changing apps maybe swear words could get replaced with "I have a very insignificant penis" or something

Jon  Grin
Wob
Activity: 32
As mentioned before BTER still needs to send the BTC that will be used for the buywall.

Anyways, how old are you benthach?

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, MAN?
AS ANYBODY CAN SEE THERE ARE NO BUY OFFERS AT ALL IN THE BTCE MARKET.
NOW, A BUY WALL AT NAV WAS PART OF THE SPECIFICATION AND IT WAS PROMISED.
THIS HAS NOT HAPPENED. THERE IS NO BUY WALL. AND THE PRICE IS BELOW NAV.
BY DEFINITION THIS IS THEN A SCAM.
THIS UNITY SUPERSHIT THING IS A TOTAL SCAM. PERIOD.
PLACE THE FUCKING BUY WALL AT NAV ASAP SO THAT PEOPLE CAN SELL AS PROMISED.
Activity: 237

Please drop the potty mouth, There is plenty of buy offers please just sell and find something else to invest in. I would recommend something but I don't think your attitude would be welcome in any other thread.

Jon Angry

Why are you quoting him?HuhHuh?
TELL THE TRUTH AND YOU WILL BE IGNORED. RIGHT.

NOW SHITTY ASH, CUT THE SHIT AND PLACE THE PROMISED BUY WALL!  

A FEW FOLKS OVER HERE WAITING TO SELL A TON OF THE SCAMMY SHIT!

SO SHUT UP, EAT SOME SHIT AND PLACE THE PROMISED WALL!

THANKS!

Jon Angry
WHERE IS YOUR SO CALLED WALL, THREESHITS?
WE ONLY SELL FOR BTCS AND AT BTER.COM . THERE IS NO WALL THERE, AND SURELY YOUR OFFER IS NOT THERE.
WE DO NOT DEAL WITH NXT, BTCD OR ANY OTHER SHITTY COINS, ONLY WITH BTC.
PLACE YOU BUYS AT BTER.COM AND WE WILL TAKE THEM, MAN.
PUT YOUR BALLS ON THE TABLE AND PLACE YOUR BETS THERE, THREESHITS, WE'LL TAKE THEM.
MANY PEOPLE WAITING TO SELL AS SOON AS THE BUY WALL IS PLACED THERE.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Break Break                                    Break !!!  Undecided  Undecided
Jump to: