Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 144. (Read 736772 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134

http://neodice.com

NeoDICE is a fair betting game running on NXT blockchain. It relies upon an action-acquired know-how designed by Come-from-Beyond.

The neoDice gameplay is similar to that of the legendary satoshiDice, with a few differences, the most important one been the near realtime processing of the wagers.

FEATURES

- The game can be played via any NXT client supporting assets transfer and does not require any dedicated software or website.

- based on the Come-from-Beyond's know-how, neoDICE processes unconfirmed transactions, making the game nearly instantanious.

- To determine winning or losing bets, neoDICE calculates SHA-3 hash of a combination of the transaction ID and a daily secret -- a number unknown to  the player. The previous day's secret as well as the hash of the current day's secret is published, providing for an easy way to verify wagers outcomes.

- The entire betting history is stored on the NXT blockchain ensuring the game's integrity and fairness.

- NeoDICE is as anonymous as players's NXT account number. It does not require any additional registration or authentication.

- NeoDICE is scheduled to become a part of the SuperNET reference client, ensuring the exposure to the wider-than-NXT crypto audience.

- NeoDICE house edge is 2%.

DEVELOPMENT STATUS:

NeoDICE is being actively coded by several developers represented by hash. jl777 and C-f-B are the project consultants.

Currently the neoDICE project successfully completed the proof of concept stage.

The upcoming milestones and tentative timeline:

Mid. OctoberBeta testing starts
Beginning of November    Release of the game on the mainnet, playable via NXT client and SuperNET GUI
Mid. NovemberRelease of neoDICE plugin for NXT client and SuperNET GUI
Mid. DecemberRelease of the neoDICE website, allowing gameplay without NXT client

NeoDICE ASSET:

100% of revenues will be distributed to assetholders. This was based on my advice and the fact that the developers and maintainers will HODL sizable NeoDICE means the low operating overhead from decentralized architecture will be able to be covered from the dividends. This method perfectly aligns the interests of asset buyers and the developers and removes any issues about what the overhead costs will be.

Initial distribution of shares:
10% NXTventure, 45% Developers & maintainers, 40% Privatebet, 5% JLH

Since Privatebet is ~60% owned by NXTprivacy (one of the core assets), this means 24% of NeoDICE revenues will be flowing into NXTprivacy.

James

P.S. The spending request from last week was approved and SuperNET is now 17.2% owner of mynxt.info with options to be able to increase this to ~43%.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
YOU KIDDING MAN, BUYING THAT SHITTY SUPERSHIT, NOT IN MY WORST DREAMS MAN.

WILL BE SELLING TOMORROW, WITH WALL OR NO WALL.
WILL SELL THE SHIT WHILE STILL HAS ANY VALUE.
REAL VALUE IS ZERO, NADA!

BUT TAKE NOTE THAT THIS IS A SHITTY SCAM AND A BUY WALL WAS PROMISED TO COVER PEOPLE ASSES! SHIT777 MOUTH HAS ALWAYS BEEN FULL OF SHIT!

A BUYWALL AT NAV WAS PROMISED. NOW WHERE IS THE FUCKING WALL?
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
I don't want to quote the troll but after his last message (before last message, he posted another pile of big letters while I was writing) it is quite clear he is at the buyers side,
IMO once his buy order(s) will be filled he will switch to his original account and resume praising this project again.

yes without doubt i agree zz  Roll Eyes
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: yes
I don't want to quote the troll but after his last message (EDIT: before last message, he posted another pile of big letters while I was writing) it is quite clear he is at the buyers side,
IMO once his buy order(s) will be filled he will switch to his original account and resume praising this project again.
WELL, SHIT, THAT'S A SCAM IN YOUR FACE! THEY WILL EAT LOTS OF SHIT IF THEY DO THAT, REALLY.
NOW PLACE THAT FUCKING WALL AT NAV 0F 0.013 SHITY ASS!
legendary
sshit:

open your eyes and read:

[Official Funds Raised Report]

Sep 23rd
bter 303370.1402 + NXT AE 267873 TOKEN = 571243.1402 TOKEN

1201.4874086 BTC, 13836576.42463729 + 33252122.74985353 NXT, 37559.38107027 BTCD, 713706.73861822 CNY, 5403 VIA, 435658.49 VRC

1201.4874086 BTC
BTCD rate 0.01252290 BTC    37559.38107027 = 470.3524 BTC equiv
NXT rate 0.00007890 BTC   47088699.1745 = 3715.3 BTC equiv
VRC rate 0.00014073 BTC   435658.49 = 61.31 BTC equiv
VIA rate 0.00029967 BTC   5403 = 1.6191 BTC equiv
CNY rate ¥ 2486 per BTC 713706.73861822 = 287.09 BTC equiv

total BTC equiv = 5737.1589

Due to recent drop in NXT price and it being ~65% of total deposits, it is reduced the NAV a bit.

Assuming the Bonus plan is passed, a total of 816061 SuperNET (UNITY) will be issued with 81606.1 to me and the rest in SuperNET account, with 81606.1 held in reserve until the bonus situations are resolved. The current outstanding UNITY is therefore 652849.2402 and the NAV buywall would be at .0088 BTC.

The asset NAV adds:
InstantDEX   241'485   1'000'000   24.15%   73.99   73.98   17'865'060
NXTcoinsco   241'485   1'000'000   24.15%   38.5   34   8'210'490
NXTprivacy   241'485   1'000'000   24.15%   59   50.5   12'194'992.5
38270542.5 NXT -> 3019.5458 BTC equiv!
I guess during the last week, the 2000 BTC of assets became 3000 BTC

asset BTC equiv = 8756.7047 -> asset NAV = 0.013413 BTC

Secondary market in TOKEN is currently at ~170 NXT which is around .013
this gives an implied marketcap of about 10610 BTC = ~$4.6 million USD or #17 on the combined coinmarketcap

The 3x Bonus threshold is 5737.1589 * 3 = 17211.4767 before end of 2014
The 10x Bonus threshold is 57371.589 before end of 2015
I would like to give a big thanks to James and the rest of the team for putting in the work to make SuperNET what it is and what it will be in the future.  Not worried about the price right now at all.  Value should always come before price.

On a different note, please update as soon as we can withdraw from bter.  Have been looking forward to using my brand spanking new nxt wallet (I've never used nxt before).
I am with you. Want to use my new nxt wallet as well. Just purchased some nxt coins. Want to use them to purchase some other nxt-based assets. Not sure what yet.

YES, THAT'S RIGHT, CONVERT ALL YOUR BTC TO NXT AND OTHER SHITTY COINS.
THEN BUY SOME SHITTY ASSETS, MOST OF THEM BELONGING TO SHIT777 WHICH ARE COMPLETELY ILLIQUID AND CANNOT BE SOLD, WHILE IN THE MEANTIME THEY GET YOUR BTC.
N0NE OF SHIT777 ASSETS WORKS AND NONE OF IT IS FINISHED YET. THEY ARE ALL MIXED UP WITH THEIR MAGIC SHIT MIXER SO NOBODY UNDERSTANDS AND KNOWS A SHIT ABOUT THEM.
THEN WE DANCE TO THE CRYPTO DANCE MUSIC, TAKE A COUPLE OF BEERS AND EAT ALL THE SHIT THAT THEY THROW AT US. LOTS OF FUN THERE. YEAH!

NOW SERIOUSLY, KEEP YOUR BTCs MAN AND SELL THE REST OF THE SHIT.
SHIT777 IS A PROLIFIC SHIT MAKER AND SCAMMER. GET THE SHIT OUT AND GO DANCING THE REAL CRYPTODANCE NOW THAT YOU STILL CAN!

EAT SHIT AND PLACE THE PROMISED NAV WALL, MAN! TAKE THE SHIT BACK SHITTY BEGGAR!
BECAUSE THE PROMISED BUY WALL WAS AT 0.013 AND NOT AT 0.0088. SHITY 777 IS A LIAR.
ALSO THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH BTC READY TO BUY THIS SHIT. NOT ENOUGH BUY ORDERS.
WILL BE SELLING OVER 800 BTC AS SOON AS THE PROMISED WALL AT 0.013 IS PLACED.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Buy wall nav will be the nav without the assets...meaning 0.088 or so.

Why don't you sell it higher now?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I would like to give a big thanks to James and the rest of the team for putting in the work to make SuperNET what it is and what it will be in the future.  Not worried about the price right now at all.  Value should always come before price.

On a different note, please update as soon as we can withdraw from bter.  Have been looking forward to using my brand spanking new nxt wallet (I've never used nxt before).
I am with you. Want to use my new nxt wallet as well. Just purchased some nxt coins. Want to use them to purchase some other nxt-based assets. Not sure what yet.
Activity: 154
XTENT YOUR ARE FREE TO EAT YOUR BOSS SHIT AND SUCK HIS SHITTY C**K INSIDE YOUR XXX TENT. EVEN WHEN THE PRICE IS ALREADY WAY BELOW NAV, YOU CONTINUE EATING YOUR BOSS' SHIT. VERY WELL MAN.

WELL, WE HAVE NO BOSS AND WE ARE NOT DOING THAT. PERIOD.
SO PUT THE PROMISED BUY WALL AT NAV AND PLAN AN AMOUNT LARGER THAN 50 BTC, A SHITTY AMOUNT AS COMPARED TO THE AMOUNT RECEIVED AT THIS SHITTY SUPERSHIT SCAMMY ICO.

You honestly don't even make sense and it is hilarious.
Sitting here drinking beer reading your posts in different accents.
We are going to make a drinking game out of how much of an idiot you are.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Do we have any sense of how many people bought TOKEN? I guess that must be known for NXT through the redemption process, but not on BTer.
Just curious to know how many initial assetholders there were. Might make an interesting note in a history book one day Smiley
about 400 people voted with about two thirds of the TOKEN, so if we assume the same distribution, then about 600 people own SuperNET, which probably makes it the widest held asset.

Hopefully people wont make an issue out of it being too few people.

James

Thanks.
Average holdings 1000+ UNITY  Shocked
legendary
what a exceptional and altruistic member sshit is:

Name:    sSHIT
Activity:    14
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    Today at 01:32:29 PM
Last Active:    Today at 09:35:36 PM

Shocked Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
Do we have any sense of how many people bought TOKEN? I guess that must be known for NXT through the redemption process, but not on BTer.
Just curious to know how many initial assetholders there were. Might make an interesting note in a history book one day Smiley
about 400 people voted with about two thirds of the TOKEN, so if we assume the same distribution, then about 600 people own SuperNET, which probably makes it the widest held asset.

Hopefully people wont make an issue out of it being too few people.

James
XTENT YOUR ARE FREE TO EAT YOUR BOSS SHIT AND SUCK HIS SHITTY C**K INSIDE YOUR XXX TENT. EVEN WHEN THE PRICE IS ALREADY WAY BELOW NAV, YOU CONTINUE EATING YOUR BOSS' SHIT. VERY WELL MAN.

WELL, WE HAVE NO BOSS AND WE ARE NOT DOING THAT. PERIOD.
SO PUT THE PROMISED BUY WALL AT NAV AND PLAN AN AMOUNT LARGER THAN 50 BTC, A SHITTY AMOUNT AS COMPARED TO THE AMOUNT RECEIVED AT THIS SHITTY SUPERSHIT SCAMMY ICO.
NOASH, DO NOT WORRY YOUR 50 BTC ARE WORTH NO SHIT AND SUCH A SMALL WALL WILL BE EATEN ASAP ONLY WITH THE EXISTING SELL ORDERS, ALREADY BELOW NAV.
NO WORRIES MAN, EAT YOUR SHIT, YOU PROBABLY SENT THE BTC TO ANOTHER ACCOUNT, RIGHT?
BETTER SEND A BIGGER WALL SHITTY ASS!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Activity: 154
@sSHIT "PEOPLE IS NOT STUPID"?
Thank you for the laugh, it is obvious what category you fall into.
YES, GO BACK TO SHIT MAKING AND TOILET PAPER BUYING MAN!
YOUR SHIT WILL TANK SHITTY BEGGAR! EAT THE SHIT MAN!

I EXPECT THE BUY WALL AT NAV OF 0.013 AS PROMISED ASAP! WE'LL SEE IF SHITTY ASH DOES THAT TOMORROW!
IF YOU ARE SO CONFIDENT WHY NOT BUY BACK YOUR SHIT AT YOUR CALCULATED NAV WHICH OBVIOUSLY THE MARKET DOES NOT THINK IS WORTH THAT AMOUNT!
EAT SHIT MAN, BUY THAT PAPER SHITTY 777 BEGGAR!
Jump to: