Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 192. (Read 736772 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I also have a question.  I understand that SuperNET allows users to use features of different coins, presumably coins with the best current tech.  So let's say BBR currently has the best anon tech, but what if in the future a new coin comes out with something better and joins SuperNET.  What would happen to BBR?  Would anyone have an incentive to continue using BBR's older anon tech?  Likewise, would BBR still have an incentive to continue being in SuperNET if no one uses their anon tech?  And this goes for every other feature out there too, not just anon sending. 

Once the SuperNET support is added by a coin, then not sure why they would want to stop getting revenue sharing. It is not like the SuperNET is charging the coins, rather SuperNET is revenue sharing.

Also, once people are using something and liking it, the release of new tech that is "better" doesnt mean everybody just stops using it. The network effect would keep people using it. Regardless of which specific tech is most popular, the SuperNET will presumably be offering it, so as such it represents a diversified approach as opposed to any specific component

By "revenue sharing," do you mean revenue sharing for the individual coin holders or revenue sharing for the coin developers?
currently 20% of SuperNET revenues are allocated for the coin communities, presumably they would chose to support their devs
Are UNITY holders included in this 20% of SuperNET revenues allocated for the coin communities? I am not sure since UNITY in not classified as a coin. If not, then perhaps it is best to just hold the individual coins that are already included or likely to be included in the SuperNET. I currently hold over 500 SuperNET tokens and I am trying to decided if it is best to hold UNITY or best to hold the already included or likely to be included coins.
50% of revenues go to UNITY holders

sry, when you say UNITY, what do you mean, exactly?
I found one asset called UNITY, maybe a Scam?

thanks
Activity: 56
We will open a few part-time jobs for long-term very soon.

- we need a blog writer for our CoinExplorer.net project;
- we need a blog writer for our CoinGigs.com project;
- we need a css web designer;
- we need a SEO engineer;

Jobs will be posted on our Freelancing marketplace in few days - CryptoHire.com
Salary, terms and other aspects to be discussed

Thank you,
Chris
If you are an EVOLVE Shareholder, you might be interested in our new project.
Please note that this new project is going to be separate from SuperNET, with a separate shareholders base and separate funding.
This new project is only sharing a small part from net profit with EVOLVE Shareholders.

Read more: https://nxtforum.org/assets-board/(ann)-reserved/msg102002/#msg102002

Thank you,
Chris
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I also have a question.  I understand that SuperNET allows users to use features of different coins, presumably coins with the best current tech.  So let's say BBR currently has the best anon tech, but what if in the future a new coin comes out with something better and joins SuperNET.  What would happen to BBR?  Would anyone have an incentive to continue using BBR's older anon tech?  Likewise, would BBR still have an incentive to continue being in SuperNET if no one uses their anon tech?  And this goes for every other feature out there too, not just anon sending. 

Once the SuperNET support is added by a coin, then not sure why they would want to stop getting revenue sharing. It is not like the SuperNET is charging the coins, rather SuperNET is revenue sharing.

Also, once people are using something and liking it, the release of new tech that is "better" doesnt mean everybody just stops using it. The network effect would keep people using it. Regardless of which specific tech is most popular, the SuperNET will presumably be offering it, so as such it represents a diversified approach as opposed to any specific component

By "revenue sharing," do you mean revenue sharing for the individual coin holders or revenue sharing for the coin developers?
currently 20% of SuperNET revenues are allocated for the coin communities, presumably they would chose to support their devs
Are UNITY holders included in this 20% of SuperNET revenues allocated for the coin communities? I am not sure since UNITY in not classified as a coin. If not, then perhaps it is best to just hold the individual coins that are already included or likely to be included in the SuperNET. I currently hold over 500 SuperNET tokens and I am trying to decided if it is best to hold UNITY or best to hold the already included or likely to be included coins.
Sweet!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
CoinEvolve.com Announcement!

-= Project CoinExplorer.net =- LIVE!

Q. What is CoinExplorer.net?
A. CoinExplorer.net is an online directory for cryptocurrency related businesses and services;

Revenue stream:
- Main revenue stream: a fee will be charged for business/service Featured Profiles;
- Secondary revenue stream: Google AdSense and other Paid Ads;

The CoinExplorer.net project is finally up and running.

NOTE! There is still some work to do, like adding more categories and Map Marks for each category.

The website is working 100% and you can post your business/service profiles without problem.

Thank you,
Chris

Woot! Awesome. When't the first dividend to Evolve?   (kidding Wink )
CoinEvolve.com Announcement!

-= Project CoinExplorer.net =- LIVE!

Q. What is CoinExplorer.net?
A. CoinExplorer.net is an online directory for cryptocurrency related businesses and services;

Revenue stream:
- Main revenue stream: a fee will be charged for business/service Featured Profiles;
- Secondary revenue stream: Google AdSense and other Paid Ads;

The CoinExplorer.net project is finally up and running.

NOTE! There is still some work to do, like adding more categories and Map Marks for each category.

The website is working 100% and you can post your business/service profiles without problem.

Thank you,
Chris
Activity: 21
Which cryptocoin will join the SuperNET? I mean, which one will use the SuperNET script? Are there already interested coins?

Why do people keep asking a question that is NOT going to be answered?

Because the other questions are already answered and I'll try Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Which cryptocoin will join the SuperNET? I mean, which one will use the SuperNET script? Are there already interested coins?

Why do people keep asking a question that is NOT going to be answered?
Activity: 49
Raised over 5100BTC till now  Grin
Activity: 21
legendary
I also have a question.  I understand that SuperNET allows users to use features of different coins, presumably coins with the best current tech.  So let's say BBR currently has the best anon tech, but what if in the future a new coin comes out with something better and joins SuperNET.  What would happen to BBR?  Would anyone have an incentive to continue using BBR's older anon tech?  Likewise, would BBR still have an incentive to continue being in SuperNET if no one uses their anon tech?  And this goes for every other feature out there too, not just anon sending.  

legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Is there anyway to tell how much has been invested in the IPO already?

gosh, have you read back like 5 posts?

Was writing the post before it was listed, didn't read the new replies before posting. My bad.

^_^
Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Was writing the post before it was listed, didn't read the new replies before posting. My bad.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I also have a question.  I understand that SuperNET allows users to use features of different coins, presumably coins with the best current tech.  So let's say BBR currently has the best anon tech, but what if in the future a new coin comes out with something better and joins SuperNET.  What would happen to BBR?  Would anyone have an incentive to continue using BBR's older anon tech?  Likewise, would BBR still have an incentive to continue being in SuperNET if no one uses their anon tech?  And this goes for every other feature out there too, not just anon sending.  

legendary
From another thread:

Can somebody explain how I can send any coin in the SuperNet using BBR's ring signature technology?  It's really difficult for me to grasp how this is going to work ...

My very likely completely wrong guess:
Short guess though for BTCD --> BBR transaction is this: 'Teleport' the BTCD in to a multi sig 'telepod' onion routed through the supernet. MGW and instantDEX instatly converts it to BBR at market rate minus a small fee. SuperNET nodes use multisig to complete your BBR transaction according to the details you specified.

The above is pure non-technical speculation and should not be considered anything but a guess on my part!

Also, I don't think this is supposed to replace BBR. Having BBR and sending it is probably always the best option. But I think a big part of superNET is giving users options and making everything available to them and giving them a choice of what tech they want to use.

I thought this question would be better suited for this thread rather than one of the other FUD threads that have popped up.
There will be many ways to utilize BBR within the context of SuperNET tx
Assuming there is a liquid market for COIN, then a tradebot would automatically convert it into a set of telepods/BBR tx and send it to the destination, where it gets reconstructed or it could just be kept as received, or maybe the dest acct like to have some other coin and has tradebots to convert what is received to that.

Actually, next year I hope to have a set of portfolio maximizing tradebots that are actively seeking the best value for the local node's inventory and making the trades for them. The key for enabling this is to have the larger user base to maximize the number of available offers.

I did post some specifics on the SuperNET API, so hopefully this gives ideas on how things can be pieced together to make useful functions out of the components

James
legendary
Sorry see my edit above, open transactions will likely make bitmessage very active. Not trying to say one is better then the other, just trying to do my due diligence as an investor and Monetas/Open Transactions haven't been building open source software for years and setting up a massive base in Switzerland for no reason.
are there performance benchmarks for bitmessage?
Jump to: