Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 21. (Read 736740 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
lol. Just being honest. I really do wish the best for anyone holding this, but the wait has been epically, absurdly and inexcusably ridiculous. From my perspective, I will leave you with a bit of completely true humor (but it was never funny at the time)...

BTC goes up, Supernet goes down.

BTC goes down, Supernet goes down.

NXT goes up, Supernet goes down.

NXT goes down, Supernet goes down.

NXT stays the same, Supernet goes down.

BTCD goes up, Supernet stays the same (except in an EXTREMELY rare instance, thankfully) for an incredibly quick spike that was caused by people mistakenly believing the rise in BTCD would be followed by Supernet. It's a miracle I was paying super-close attention at the same time and could finally make my exit.

BTCD goes down, Supernet goes down.

Supernet's trading volume is perpetually such a joke, it takes days for an order to go through that isn't punched through immediately (unless you are crazy-low-ball buying), probably the biggest reason you will soon feel trapped.

That's been my exact experience for years, with exceptions rarer than finding gold when flushing the toilet, so hopefully things get better for everyone else. See if you find your experience to be any better, but I doubt you will.
You might be right.  After looking at the chart for Unity, almost no real gains.  Seems weird seeing that there is such a small amount of coins, but apparently no interest...not even a good pump once in awhile.  I will hold a little longer to see if anything materializes, but not holding my breath.

You are not getting the full picture if you don't hang around our Slack or follow Komodo announcements/thread.

I will just say this: many projects die off but we are still here, and stronger than ever. SuperNET has also hired a lot of people during the past few months and the technology is ready for marketing.

There has been no marketing during the SuperNET history, and still very few people know about this. We are now starting our marketing engines in 2017, and right now we are representing our platform in BlockShow2017 in Munich.

We will also start sending a new SuperNET newsletter, and you can subscribe to that on supernet.org

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
lol. Just being honest. I really do wish the best for anyone holding this, but the wait has been epically, absurdly and inexcusably ridiculous. From my perspective, I will leave you with a bit of completely true humor (but it was never funny at the time)...

BTCD goes up, Supernet stays the same (except in an EXTREMELY rare instance, thankfully) for an incredibly quick spike that was caused by people mistakenly believing the rise in BTCD would be followed by Supernet. It's a miracle I was paying super-close attention at the same time and could finally make my exit.

Supernet's trading volume is perpetually such a joke, it takes days for an order to go through that isn't punched through immediately (unless you are crazy-low-ball buying), probably the biggest reason you will soon feel trapped.

That's been my exact experience for years, with exceptions rarer than finding gold when flushing the toilet, so hopefully things get better for everyone else. See if you find your experience to be any better, but I doubt you will.
You might be right.  After looking at the chart for Unity, almost no real gains.  Seems weird seeing that there is such a small amount of coins, but apparently no interest...not even a good pump once in awhile.  I will hold a little longer to see if anything materializes, but not holding my breath.
Activity: 155
Merit: 102

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
SuperNet have very good chance to become popular now. Its time to be a part of this community!

As someone who bought into the ICO, my view is this project has been a total waste of money. What was promised years ago was never delivered, and as I recently sold my Unity during an INCREDIBLY RARE market spike, I ended up with roughly 1/3 of what I paid in the ICO. Had I sold today, that would have been closer to 1/4. So, all said and done, I want to warn the new batch of people who bought my crappy asset that it never went ANYWHERE in YEARS. The joke of a batch of lame dividends that ever were paid to me holding Unity in my NXT account are utterly worthless. After spending thousands on Unity, I received dividends that now show a total worth in my NXT account of less than 100 NXT. Awesome! Thanks for catching me in the trap of this madness, and it's great to finally be free of it. Following selling, I immediately made more gains with the BTC I took than I ever did holding this asset which I ultimately sold for a terrible loss in the end. There's really no excuse that could possibly make a difference, in the future or now, no matter what happens to the price, and from the looks of it, it still seems it has never been clearly defined what Unity will bring anyone in the end. Good luck, and good riddance.

Would you like some cheese with that whine?
Activity: 155
Merit: 102
SuperNet have very good chance to become popular now. Its time to be a part of this community!

As someone who bought into the ICO, my view is this project has been a total waste of money. What was promised years ago was never delivered, and as I recently sold my Unity during an INCREDIBLY RARE market spike, I ended up with roughly 1/3 of what I paid in the ICO. Had I sold today, that would have been closer to 1/4, YEARS after the ICO. So, all said and done, I want to warn the new batch of people who blessedly bought my crappy asset at a drastically inflated price that it never went ANYWHERE in YEARS. The joke of a batch of lame dividends that ever were paid to me holding Unity in my NXT account are utterly worthless. After spending thousands on Unity, I received dividends that now show a total worth in my NXT account of less than 100 NXT. Awesome! Thanks for catching me in the trap of this madness, and it's great to finally be free of it. Following selling, I immediately made more gains with the measly BTC I took than I ever did holding this asset, which I ultimately sold for a terrible loss in the end. There's really no excuse that could possibly make a difference, in the future or now, no matter what happens to the price, and from the looks of it, it still seems it has never been clearly defined what Unity will bring anyone in the end. Good luck, and good riddance.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
Set Your Ideas Free
Activity: 43
Exciting times! soon...
Hope, so.  Looking for Unity to get some action.
Activity: 100
Merit: 12
Activity: 403
Merit: 250

Look forward to Blockshow 2017, it will be big step to SuperNet popularity!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
Set Your Ideas Free
Set Your Ideas Free
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
Just tested it, looks great, looking forward to this decentralized exchange becoming popular
Set Your Ideas Free

Awesome, been following this project for a while.

Holding Unity/supernet in the Iguana wallet will allow me to receive those asset distributions on everything in supernet correct?

yes, through Agama we can pay dividends and do share drops. However it is not yet possible to import SuperNET into Agama.
Activity: 82

Awesome, been following this project for a while.

Holding Unity/supernet in the Iguana wallet will allow me to receive those asset distributions on everything in supernet correct?
Set Your Ideas Free
Quick pump in Poloniex.. any good news lately?

Right above your post!

Follow supernet.org for all the latest news, and Komodo bitcointalk thread
Activity: 952
Merit: 552
Quick pump in Poloniex.. any good news lately?
Pages:
Jump to: