Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 23. (Read 736740 times)

legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018
how high were the last dividents and how often do they give out dividents?

check this out:

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/uploads/3/8/1/3/38130279/supernet___nxt_annual_report_2015.pdf

on page 77, you will find a flow chart of  SuperNET architecture. some of that 2015 report is outdated, but the main things are still valid.
Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free

We don't pay any dividends yet, there is no profit.

The past two+ years we have just been developing the backend. This year our platform & its applications are about to get finished, and those would start to generate some revenue for us.

SuperNET holders have receive stakes in the new projects we have started, but those are not really dividends.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Set Your Ideas Free
Moon soon Wink Grin

Any particular reason you said this?

IMO he thinks KMD will launch very soon, therefore he think Unity will go to the moon soon. But what i see is non-sense, because Unity and KMD has not very big connection, only BTCD and KMD has connection.

Komodo is a project of UNITY aka SuperNET.

-> SuperNET is our decentralized organization
-> Komodo is its product
-> Iguana is also its product

Activity: 291
Moon soon Wink Grin

Any particular reason you said this?

IMO he thinks KMD will launch very soon, therefore he think Unity will go to the moon soon. But what i see is non-sense, because Unity and KMD has not very big connection, only BTCD and KMD has connection.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
If you haven't already done so, be sure to request that KMD be added to Poloniex:

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Here are some answers to the questions on the form:

What is the name of the coin? *
Komodo

What is the coin's symbol? *
KMD

Please link to the announcement page. *
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1605144.3100

If the coin has a website, please link it here.
https://komodoplatform.com/

If the coin has a block explorer, please link it here.
https://kpx.io/

Please explain why you would like to see this coin added to the exchange.
KMD is a new anonymous crypto currency, partly built off of Zcash architecture and there is a great deal of interest in this coin.  Also there will be arbitrage between KMD and BTCD, so Poloniex will get double the commissions/fees.

If this coin has any significant innovations over other coins, please elaborate on them here.
Delayed Proof of work (DPow) is very innovative.

Set Your Ideas Free
Help me pls.
I created the gmc seed with the version 0.1.1 of iguana, but the new version does not have this coin. In which version is this seed available?

All coin as of 0.1.1 should be showing there to add as full mode. Did you go over to the multiwallet side of things?

You could install the 0.1.1 version again and get your coins to safety.

We haven't tested the multiwallet yet in public, we are only testing EasyDEX side with Komodo. The multiwallet will be added in some later release.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 533
Help me pls.
I created the gmc seed with the version 0.1.1 of iguana, but the new version does not have this coin. In which version is this seed available?
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
Activity: 527
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
Some news from KMD thread about SuperNET

yesterday, there was a request to create a new coin. So I took an hour out to make WIRELESS coin as an assetchain. I found a few undocumented steps in the new asssetchain creation process, so I fixed that.

just made KV assetchain, will be added to list of coins
it will have the smart function of Key Value storage
took 15 minutes from concept to notaries funded with KV coin so they can dPoW

but it has no smart functionality yet, that will be added as I can, in order to solve some DEX and PAX issues, I need a KV storage, so I figured might as well make a decentralized KV to help out.

KV storage is a low level way a lot of things that need a database do things
KV chain will be a decentralized KV storage that can be used by anything that uses the KV API

decentralized data storage is relatively important as it allows for long term state to be securely created and modified, it will mimic an append only database, so changing data will be supported.

There are 1 million KV coins and its value will reflect the value of decentralized KV storage. Of course, KV is dPoW'ed and supports zcash shielded transactions. Record size will be limited to 8192 bytes, but multiple records can be combined to create larger sized storage. txfee is standard bitcoin txfee model, and if the capacity becomes an issue, a fee market will develop.

In order to reward the long time SuperNET investors, I will be sharedropping 20% of KV coin to SuperNET coin holders. We will need to create a migration path from the SuperNET NXT asset to the SUPERNET assetchain first,but that is already in the works for the migration of the various NXT assets. Once that is done, then we can do a KV sharedrop. You must hold the SUPERNET coin (not NXT asset) to get the sharedrop as there is no way to directly sharedrop a KMD assetchain coin in NXT.

If you are interested to be a part of KV coin team, please contact me, I certainly wont have time to do much with KV coin (other than technical) and I think it has a relatively large possibility for usage due to the popularity of KV storage. KV coin bounties and even some KMD will be made available

KV coin is an example of how I see the komodo ecosystem developing. As coins such as KV get established and succeed, KMD will gain value as the underlying coin.
legendary
l8orre, KomodoPlatform, thank you for the answers! Is there any difference if I keep Unity on Poloniex or SuperNET asset in my NXT address? I mean upcoming migration and other changes.

I don't think it matters.

We will use MGW (multigateway) to import the asset into assetchains SUPERNET asset. Poloniex should/could do this to their SuperNET holdings (at least at some point).

We will have more info when the process is about to start.

Great to know everything is on track and developing.
Set Your Ideas Free
l8orre, KomodoPlatform, thank you for the answers! Is there any difference if I keep Unity on Poloniex or SuperNET asset in my NXT address? I mean upcoming migration and other changes.

I don't think it matters.

We will use MGW (multigateway) to import the asset into assetchains SUPERNET asset. Poloniex should/could do this to their SuperNET holdings (at least at some point).

We will have more info when the process is about to start.
legendary
Set Your Ideas Free
Is this project still alive? I mean SuperNet itself. I see some news on Komodo, but what about SuperNet? I haven't been following it for a while but still have some SuperNet tokens (Unity). Are they gonna have any value or I can forget about them?

None of the official SuperNET projects are being abandoned. However there are some projects that people believe to be from jl777, but they infact got their own independend team and are thus 3rd party projects. We are not going to speak on behaf of those projects.

We are going to migrate the SuperNET Nxt assets into their own independent assetchains (with a blockchain) using the Komodo and Iguana technology.

Quote from: jl777
Here's what we have already created using our assetchains:

./komodod -pubkey=$pubkey -ac_name=SUPERNET -ac_supply=816061
./komodod -pubkey=$pubkey -ac_name=DEX -ac_supply=1000000
./komodod -pubkey=$pubkey -ac_name=PANGEA -ac_supply=1000000
./komodod -pubkey=$pubkey -ac_name=JUMBLR -ac_supply=1000000
./komodod -pubkey=$pubkey -ac_name=BET -ac_supply=1000000
./komodod -pubkey=$pubkey -ac_name=CRYPTO -ac_supply=1000000
./komodod -pubkey=$pubkey -ac_name=HODL -ac_supply=10000000
./komodod -pubkey=$pubkey -ac_name=SHARK -ac_supply=1400
./komodod -pubkey=$pubkey -ac_name=BOTS -ac_supply=10000000
./komodod -pubkey=$pubkey -ac_name=MGW -ac_supply=10000000

These are 1:1 issued to match the corresponding NXT Assets:

SuperNET, InstantDEX, Pangea, NXTprivacy, Privatebet, crypto777, jl777hodl, sharkfund0, NXTcoinsco and MGW

These are all zcash forks with on-demand block generation and dPoW enabled. When we get the MGW setup to use assetchain coins, there will be an automated process to convert between the assetchain coins and the NXT assets using MGW

InstantDEX includes EasyDEX, which is soon released. Pangea will be developed after InstantDEX.

SuperNET is the organization that is behind Iguana and Komodo. I recommend this article for more info regarding the overall situation: https://steemit.com/supernet/@komodoplatform/komodo-marketing-update-building-the-groundwork
legendary
Is this project still alive? I mean SuperNet itself. I see some news on Komodo, but what about SuperNet? I haven't been following it for a while but still have some SuperNet tokens (Unity). Are they gonna have any value or I can forget about them?

oh well, there is another info: The SuperNET asset will receive revshares from fees generated by various processes in the SuperNET ecosystem.

The codebase being associated with SuperNET has been rebranded to 'Iguana' now, but it still is the same basic middleware architecture as the one it was when it started 2 1/2 years ago.
Activity: 300
Merit: 100
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
waiting for another good news  Wink
legendary

Better keep them- and keep watching, SuperNET and the project assets it owns will migrate to KMD zcash based sidechains.
Also, SuperNET holds hefty amounts of high potential other coins, such as IOTA, Stratis, HEAT,  WAVES and others.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
All these people like me with SuperNET assets in the NXT asset exchange, how can we get to komodo?
Pages:
Jump to: