Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 22. (Read 736740 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 253
Set Your Ideas Free
Set Your Ideas Free
is there a wallet for the unity that i bought on polo?

Right now you need to use some NXT wallet, such as SuperNET lite client
https://supernet.org/en/products/nxt-services

When we import the SuperNET to its assetchain, then you will have to use Agama
https://supernet.org/en/products/agama
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
is there a wallet for the unity that i bought on polo?
Set Your Ideas Free
so are these many many projects done? like really functioning? how many projects they have? in the hundreds?

Yes, we are on the edge of completing most of them. You can go to supernet.org and download our app Agama (previously Iguana). We also have successfully launched Komodo which has Bitcoin protection and Zcash privacy as envisioned.

We also have created 32 fiat pegged assets with their own blockchain (and they are using the dPoW).

Our decentralized exchange is very close to getting finished.

We will keep enhancing the tech, and every week it is becoming more and more obvious that we have delivered. It is just a matter of putting GUI's together and polishing the technology.
Activity: 618
Merit: 500
Go Bitcoin
so are these many many projects done? like really functioning? how many projects they have? in the hundreds?
Set Your Ideas Free
hey short question, so if i want to buy supernet can i buy the nxt asset OR unity on polo? is that the same?

It is the same, you can buy either one.
Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
hey short question, so if i want to buy supernet can i buy the nxt asset OR unity on polo? is that the same?
Set Your Ideas Free
Hello,
where can you store the SuperNET asset? The SuperNET lite client doesnt seem to support it

SuperNET is currently a NXT asset, so you can use any NXT client to send/receive it. SuperNET lite client also supports supernet, you will just have to open the full NXT dashboard.
Activity: 471
Hello,
where can you store the SuperNET asset? The SuperNET lite client doesnt seem to support it
Set Your Ideas Free

REV

I was hoping bittrex would add REV along with KMD. If you want get REV listed on bittrex asap then retweet this and comment to let bittrex know about REV being sent with KMD. It's possible they could also list REV and fund peoples accounts with it soon if there is enough attention on this issue.

https://twitter.com/jessecouch/status/831254990958112768

Important thing to note is that our asset is REVS not REV. REV is some other coin, not related to REVS.
Set Your Ideas Free
Good coin. But is there anyway to mine or something like that??

No, SuperNET is not a coin so it is not possible to mine it. No further tokens can be created.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Good coin. But is there anyway to mine or something like that??
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

REV

I was hoping bittrex would add REV along with KMD. If you want get REV listed on bittrex asap then retweet this and comment to let bittrex know about REV being sent with KMD. It's possible they could also list REV and fund peoples accounts with it soon if there is enough attention on this issue.

To what end would they list it.......I have Rev shares but there has been no dividends in over 2 years....so 5% of nothing isn't worth much

Cheers Jon  Cool

All the btc notaries are paying minus fees are adding up. Currently at 4btc that should be some dust to send out when James has time Wink.

But in saying that everything is coming together so when dex does its thing, pot for divs should grow.
Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

REV

To what end would they list it.......I have Rev shares but there has been no dividends in over 2 years....so 5% of nothing isn't worth much

Cheers Jon  Cool
Activity: 804
Merit: 500
DAO ↔ DApp

REV

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Some talk about SuperNET in the Komodo thread:

... In order to reward the long time SuperNET investors, I will be sharedropping 20% of KV coin to SuperNET coin holders. ...
... You must hold the SUPERNET coin (not NXT asset) to get the sharedrop as there is no way to directly sharedrop a KMD assetchain coin in NXT. ...
Huh what do you mean with supernet coin? Isn't it the same as the asset?
I bought some Unity in the ICO years ago and hold them in my nxt-account.
did you mean Unity on Polo as Supernet coin?
do I have to move my assets to polo to get the sharedrop?
SuperNET on NXT = UNITY on Poloniex

The share-drop will happen after we bring the asset from NXT to Komodo assetchains.
Ok. So what I have to do is
- wait til there is a KMD assetchain for the supernet-asset
- move the supernet-asset to the new assetchain
- enjoy the sharedrop
right?
but what did jl777 mean with SUPERNET coin (not NXT asset)? what exactly is this SUPERNET coin if not the asset?

Yes, That is correct.

Ok, the situation is a bit confusing. Right now it is a NXT asset - but after we bring it to Komodo assetchains it will get its independent blockchain, and thus technically it will be a coin. However, the coin is just a share in our organization and not money/currency.

So technically SuperNET will become a coin, but it will kind of be an asset with its independent blockchain.

Should we have a name for this? What is it called? Isn't an 'asset' understood/defined as a colored coin inside another blockchain? A coin is usually understood as a money or a currency. SuperNET coin doesn't really fit neither category.
thank you for the clarification Smiley
why not call it SuperNET Token later on?

That is a good idea. Let's call it a 'token'

SuperNET token represents a share in our decentralized organization.

Because it uses Komodo's assetchains it will have:
 - independent blockchain
 - on-demand block generation
 - dPoW protection

If I'm not entirely mistaken jl777 already coded a dividend feature to Komodo, so we can distribute dividends to the token holders. Of course there's no GUI for it yet.

mistakes are part of our work but reason is that ...how much we can learn from our mistakes.
Set Your Ideas Free
Some talk about SuperNET in the Komodo thread:

... In order to reward the long time SuperNET investors, I will be sharedropping 20% of KV coin to SuperNET coin holders. ...
... You must hold the SUPERNET coin (not NXT asset) to get the sharedrop as there is no way to directly sharedrop a KMD assetchain coin in NXT. ...
Huh what do you mean with supernet coin? Isn't it the same as the asset?
I bought some Unity in the ICO years ago and hold them in my nxt-account.
did you mean Unity on Polo as Supernet coin?
do I have to move my assets to polo to get the sharedrop?
SuperNET on NXT = UNITY on Poloniex

The share-drop will happen after we bring the asset from NXT to Komodo assetchains.
Ok. So what I have to do is
- wait til there is a KMD assetchain for the supernet-asset
- move the supernet-asset to the new assetchain
- enjoy the sharedrop
right?
but what did jl777 mean with SUPERNET coin (not NXT asset)? what exactly is this SUPERNET coin if not the asset?

Yes, That is correct.

Ok, the situation is a bit confusing. Right now it is a NXT asset - but after we bring it to Komodo assetchains it will get its independent blockchain, and thus technically it will be a coin. However, the coin is just a share in our organization and not money/currency.

So technically SuperNET will become a coin, but it will kind of be an asset with its independent blockchain.

Should we have a name for this? What is it called? Isn't an 'asset' understood/defined as a colored coin inside another blockchain? A coin is usually understood as a money or a currency. SuperNET coin doesn't really fit neither category.
thank you for the clarification Smiley
why not call it SuperNET Token later on?

That is a good idea. Let's call it a 'token'

SuperNET token represents a share in our decentralized organization.

Because it uses Komodo's assetchains it will have:
 - independent blockchain
 - on-demand block generation
 - dPoW protection

If I'm not entirely mistaken jl777 already coded a dividend feature to Komodo, so we can distribute dividends to the token holders. Of course there's no GUI for it yet.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 533
Help me pls.
I created the gmc seed with the version 0.1.1 of iguana, but the new version does not have this coin. In which version is this seed available?

All coin as of 0.1.1 should be showing there to add as full mode. Did you go over to the multiwallet side of things?

You could install the 0.1.1 version again and get your coins to safety.

We haven't tested the multiwallet yet in public, we are only testing EasyDEX side with Komodo. The multiwallet will be added in some later release.

The 0.1.1 version is constantly refreshing, I'm not sure if it can be used.
Activity: 291
Moon soon Wink Grin

Any particular reason you said this?

IMO he thinks KMD will launch very soon, therefore he think Unity will go to the moon soon. But what i see is non-sense, because Unity and KMD has not very big connection, only BTCD and KMD has connection.

Komodo is a project of UNITY aka SuperNET.

-> SuperNET is our decentralized organization
-> Komodo is its product
-> Iguana is also its product

Thanks for your correction, OP. UNITY rise is his speculation, and currently we can see BTCD is rising significantly, but UNITY not. Maybe forever not, but POLO whales like pumping random coins. One day will be UNITY's.
Activity: 527
Moon soon Wink Grin

Any particular reason you said this?

IMO he thinks KMD will launch very soon, therefore he think Unity will go to the moon soon. But what i see is non-sense, because Unity and KMD has not very big connection, only BTCD and KMD has connection.

Take a look at supernet holdings:http://old.supernet.org/nav.php
They hold 450 BTC of IOTA, 450 BTC of Bitcoindark (Komodo), along with % in many other projects. TBH the IOTA share interest me the most in terms of value. I believe IOTA will gain many times beyond the ICO price. The holdings of supernet serve as barrier for price falls (somewhat of a margin of safety IMO).
The devs work very hard all the time (even during times of max pessimism).
The supernet project has great documentation.
Supernet's arm, core magazine, produces great updates regarding the project.
Instadex/easydex will be easier to use than an other DEX. The gui is great!

Jl777 has got the vision and the knowledge (Coding and financial expertise)

I'm excited about the whole ecosystem  Cheesy

As someone said:
Komodo is a project of UNITY aka SuperNET.

-> SuperNET is our decentralized organization
-> Komodo is its product
-> Iguana is also its product
Pages:
Jump to: