Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 25. (Read 736740 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 100
"Future SuperNET revenue dividends

SuperNET will make revenues from the fees its core assets receive, as well as advertising revenue and shared fees with third parties. Targeted advertising similar to Google’s AdWords will allow website administrators to serve relevant adverts directly to the cryptocurrency community, with revenue being returned to SuperNET participants.

50% will be distributed as follows:
10 percent for overhead
20 percent for coin communities, according to their proportional contribution
5 percent for Nxt core development
5 percent for BTCD stakers
10 percent unallocated, for discretionary spending to maximise the market cap of SuperNET

The other 50% will go to SuperNET assetholders using the NXT dividend mechanism.

James:

SuperNET/UNITY is a very diversified asset that is the sum of all its parts. Keep in mind that these are mostly independent projects and different ones will come online at different times, so there won’t be a switch that just starts a flood of dividends. It will start with a small trickle and as the dozens of dividend sources all combine and grow, the SuperNET dividend will eventually become quite substantial.

With SuperNET, we have financial ties with the core coins and this will be needed to ensure continued cooperation, especially if we are in a prolonged bear market. What is easy to join, is easy to unjoin and I much rather have few coins with long term commitment to build upon. Only the coins that want to be featured in the SuperNET GUI and getting the cross promotion and technical integration, need to let us buy 10%. If they just want to use the SuperNET services, any coin can do this. Coins without redeeming features wont benefit from being part of SuperNET as nobody will use them. Still, any coin or website is free to connect to SuperNET and make its services available to its communities. "

I copies and pasted the above from OP. Is this still up today? I am holding a lot SuperNet assets since day one

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16171231 explains things a bit better than that graphic. Looking for someone to translate the reality into a graphic

Over time some of the details are changed, but the overall goal is still the same. What couldnt be done to unite all the coin communities via cooperating agreements, iguana does via technology. Currently over a dozen coins are iguana compatible and there could well be quite a few more.

GUI is now in beta testing for iguana, I think you will like it
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16173430

I caught up a lot of reading, SuperNet, iguana, Komodo, BTCD, etc are all related, very interesting. (just pretending I understand lol, no tech at all)
I will invest some Komodo in Oct and keep hodling my SuperNet, Pangea, and others.
Thx for your reply
Keep up the good work
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
How many KMD will supernet get? Will any of the other nxt assets get an allocation, jl777hodl, nxtventure, sharkfund etc ?

Whatever the price would be for the 60,000 BTCD coins it holds. Im sure there are others like sharfund that will swap for its asset holders.

ok, so just what btcd they swap, no kmd dividend

edit: nxtsharks has 120k superbtcd

Yes as the coins are reserved for ico and bounties. There will not be more to dividend out.
Activity: 144
How many KMD will supernet get? Will any of the other nxt assets get an allocation, jl777hodl, nxtventure, sharkfund etc ?

Whatever the price would be for the 60,000 BTCD coins it holds. Im sure there are others like sharfund that will swap for its asset holders.

ok, so just what btcd they swap, no kmd dividend

edit: nxtsharks has 120k superbtcd
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
I sell supernet at 0.006
legendary

Activity: 144
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132
legendary
Hey jl777, my organization is the new steward of Boolberry

At one point in time SuperNet owned a 3.7% stake in Boolberry, and it was up for integration into the SuperNet DEX

I would like to talk about resuming this project.

One of our main goals is a robust OTC market, and Supernet would be in line with that goal

If BBR can support a 2of2 multisig using secp256k1 pubkeys, then it will fit into the DEX atomic swap protocol. Not sure the feasibility of this, but that would be the easiest way to add non-bitcoin protocol coins
Activity: 505
Merit: 250
Activist Investor
Hey jl777, my organization is the new steward of Boolberry

At one point in time SuperNet owned a 3.7% stake in Boolberry, and it was up for integration into the SuperNet DEX

I would like to talk about resuming this project.

One of our main goals is a robust OTC market, and Supernet would be in line with that goal

legendary

SuperNET will make revenues from the fees its core assets receive, as well as advertising revenue and shared fees with third parties. Targeted advertising similar to Google’s AdWords will allow website administrators to serve relevant adverts directly to the cryptocurrency community, with revenue being returned to SuperNET participants.

10 percent for overhead
10 percent unallocated, for discretionary spending to maximise the market cap of SuperNET

The other 50% will go to SuperNET assetholders using the NXT dividend mechanism.

James:

SuperNET/UNITY is a very diversified asset that is the sum of all its parts. Keep in mind that these are mostly independent projects and different ones will come online at different times, so there won’t be a switch that just starts a flood of dividends. It will start with a small trickle and as the dozens of dividend sources all combine and grow, the SuperNET dividend will eventually become quite substantial.

With SuperNET, we have financial ties with the core coins and this will be needed to ensure continued cooperation, especially if we are in a prolonged bear market. What is easy to join, is easy to unjoin and I much rather have few coins with long term commitment to build upon. Only the coins that want to be featured in the SuperNET GUI and getting the cross promotion and technical integration, need to let us buy 10%. If they just want to use the SuperNET services, any coin can do this. Coins without redeeming features wont benefit from being part of SuperNET as nobody will use them. Still, any coin or website is free to connect to SuperNET and make its services available to its communities. "

I copies and pasted the above from OP. Is this still up today? I am holding a lot SuperNet assets since day one

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16171231 explains things a bit better than that graphic. Looking for someone to translate the reality into a graphic

Over time some of the details are changed, but the overall goal is still the same. What couldnt be done to unite all the coin communities via cooperating agreements, iguana does via technology. Currently over a dozen coins are iguana compatible and there could well be quite a few more.

GUI is now in beta testing for iguana, I think you will like it
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16173430

10 percent for overhead

James:

I'm pretty sure you can scratch the 5% for NXT core development.

Cheers Jon  Wink
I found answer there post #315 from JL777   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1605144.300
Thx
Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

10 percent for overhead

James:

I'm pretty sure you can scratch the 5% for NXT core development.

Cheers Jon  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

10 percent for overhead

James:

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Warching with interest..
Marked this thread and now waiting for something awesome
legendary
Assets on NXT are safe. Eventually there will be a way to migrate assets to assets chains in Komodo.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Hi SuperNet team,

i have a question. What is the status of SuperNET asset in NXT? Will the asset move to other blockchain or will my asset there safe. Do I need to do anything there? Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1372
Anybody looking to buy DEX?  I own a large amount.
legendary
Activity: 1540
iguana status - debugging for GUI, block explorer and a bit of basilisk network topology

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

iguana status - 1 hour BTC sync, from scratch
Pages:
Jump to: