Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 243. (Read 736772 times)

Activity: 321
Merit: 250
jl777

I would like to know, after the ICO, Token owners will get what? Coin? Specific? Or what is worth buying token?
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
every TOKEN -> SuperNET asset this will be freely tradeable and transferable. the trading symbol will be UNITY
bter Why sell off the window? Or open the window more active! What is the connection between NXT and BTCD with Supernet will be?
For purchase AE occurred in 0.02BTC users, it is very bad zombie? Or is there a better compensation?
For purchase AE occurred in 0.02BTC users, it is very bad zombie? Or is there a better compensation?

lol what?
0.02B buy user! Bad! What happens?
Activity: 422
Hmm, I wonder if buying at 127 on the AE was a dumb idea. How low will this thing go?

Depends. If NXT goes to da moon buying in a couple of days would be wiser. If it stays or falls buying now is better.

But doesn't SuperNET contain NXT within it? If NXT rises wouldn't the value of the SuperNET basket of currencies also rise?

Hahahaha you guys haven't even informed yourself about what you are buying but you burned 2,000+ BTC into it, hillarious! Really thanks, I needed a good laugh.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

TBH the whole thing is pretty convoluted which is why I only bought 100 TOKEN. I read everything there is to read but still found it to be rather confusing. The SuperNET itself sounds like a good idea which is why I bought some. Not saying I regret my decision. I think everything could be made a bit more clear though, really.

The truth is you people gave 2,000+ BTC to guy who invented yet another stupid shit asset value of which is related to other stupid shit assets and some other stupid shits.

Totally agree.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
Yes subSTRATA. Everyone here is very stupid. The creator and those (including me) investing a few bucks over here.

Creator is a very smart guy (one gotta know the job very well to pack craps into seemingly valuable deal and also promote it as such), it is most of you others who are stupid.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
jl777

I would like to know, after the ICO, Token owners will get what? Coin? Specific? Or what is worth buying token?
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
every TOKEN -> SuperNET asset this will be freely tradeable and transferable. the trading symbol will be UNITY
bter Why sell off the window? Or open the window more active! What is the connection between NXT and BTCD with Supernet will be?

lol what?
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
Hmm, I wonder if buying at 127 on the AE was a dumb idea. How low will this thing go?

Depends. If NXT goes to da moon buying in a couple of days would be wiser. If it stays or falls buying now is better.

But doesn't SuperNET contain NXT within it? If NXT rises wouldn't the value of the SuperNET basket of currencies also rise?

Hahahaha you guys haven't even informed yourself about what you are buying but you burned 2,000+ BTC into it, hillarious! Really thanks, I needed a good laugh.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

From reading this thread I think it's pretty safe to say not more then 3 or 4 people understand what this is at all, and one of them *might* be jl777.

Agree... First I wanted to buy. But this is a mess. And without a fixed total-Amount I don't understand why the price should increase after the ICO. Maybe in a few months, if than it should be really clear what SuperNet will be and if it will work as promised. But I think, all this is to much rushing and too little thought through. An ICO with enabled trading at the same time... Don't understand why.  
jl777

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 531
Yes subSTRATA. Everyone here is very stupid. The creator and those (including me) investing a few bucks over here.

Now you like a really smart person go back to your jacuzzi full of girls and stop talking with stupid people.
Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Lol! Buy 3BTC of #superNET for 0.0100020, sold immediately for 0.02.. a good day's work!

Thanks James Smiley
How? where where you able to sell anywhere, much less for 2x bter price?  Huh

BTER allowed to trade at first... some sold for 500 NXT so instant 5x profit

I made 3 BTC -> 6 BTC,  so earned 1500$ within 60 seconds. holy sh$t... best hourly wage I ever had.

Nice one, ain't it?  Instant cash profit!

you did not make money. You tricked people and gained.
jl777

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
I know.. just pointing the others who bought at 140 are not getting their compensation. Just that. 114 price not doing the desired effect.
if you bought on AE and feel you didnt get the compensation from the 114 sell, PM me the details, including how much TOKEN you feel is needed to get your ave purchase price to the official price
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)

TBH the whole thing is pretty convoluted which is why I only bought 100 TOKEN. I read everything there is to read but still found it to be rather confusing. The SuperNET itself sounds like a good idea which is why I bought some. Not saying I regret my decision. I think everything could be made a bit more clear though, really.

The truth is you people gave 2,000+ BTC to guy who invented yet another stupid shit asset value of which is related to other stupid shit assets and some other stupid shits.
I know.. just pointing the others who bought at 140 are not getting their compensation. Just that. 114 price not doing the desired effect.
Activity: 420

From reading this thread I think it's pretty safe to say not more then 3 or 4 people understand what this is at all, and one of them *might* be jl777.
Activity: 588

The NAV of superNET asset will fluctuate as the BTC, NXT, BTCD and CNY fluctuate, but this is normal and the total qty of these are not changing, so this is why we will have the supertraders to trade these to take advantage of the price fluctuations

That makes sense James. I am pretty sure I get everything, and I think the whole thing is a pretty good idea if it can be executed properly. Here's to hoping I can make some money off this thing regardless. Tongue
legendary
Not working selling on 114.. some people buying at 114 and selling inmediatly a bit under 127 issuer price.

NXT-3Y7Y-A8RA-5GXC-3AYP9    663   126.9999   84'200.9337
NXT-NPJS-GHPB-6MTG-BL4Y8   4'194     126.9999999   532'637.9995806

It should be possible to set that only issuer could sell.
NXT AE is totally decentralized
no way to control
if they want to make small 10% profit this is ok
Activity: 588

legendary

The NAV of superNET asset will fluctuate as the BTC, NXT, BTCD and CNY fluctuate, but this is normal and the total qty of these are not changing, so this is why we will have the supertraders to trade these to take advantage of the price fluctuations
Not working selling on 114.. some people buying at 114 and selling inmediatly a bit under 127 issuer price.

NXT-3Y7Y-A8RA-5GXC-3AYP9    663   126.9999   84'200.9337
NXT-NPJS-GHPB-6MTG-BL4Y8   4'194     126.9999999   532'637.9995806

It should be possible to set that only issuer could sell. And also to ban some id's.
legendary
jl777

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Jump to: