Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 245. (Read 736772 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 10
yes i get some with all i could afford Wink 50 token  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1237
Merit: 1010
Here is a tip if you want to buy on BTER: Place your big 1 Satoshi increment of current showing price. It will be fullfilled immediately.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
If you can! I think it would be able to stop ICO is the best choice Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
I have posted the rules for the ICO ending
I keep my promises
it will last 14 to 28 days
if a day past the 14th brings in less than 3% of total, then the ICO ends 48 hours later
Activity: 63
Slightly confused. So the current official price on the NXTAE is 127.

Is this going to change in the coming hours days? Am I right in thinking that this will only increase in time as this is how the early buyer discount is applied?

What about underlying movements in the value of btc & nxt. If nxt massively increases in price (which it seems to be doing), does this impact the token price on the ae?

Thanks
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
just bought some token! thank you jl
Activity: 321
If you can! I think it would be able to stop ICO is the best choice Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
legendary
Question. If i bought in SuperNET token and suddenly I need to liquidate my funds for emergency use after a few days, am I able to sell?

I am pretty sure that you can just put a sell order at just under the automated sells and as long as there is any demand left, then you would be able to.

since I am coming in at the end unless you are talking some huge amount, then I can accomodate any reasonable request

James

Hey jl777, if i wish to sell below IPO price, I'm still able to do it once everything settles down right? As u had personally mentioned here
as long as people promise not to go on a buying panic and pay double the official price!
then we can enable selling but  think we should wait for at least a day and probably Tuesday or Wed
If there are any emergencies, PM me I will see what I can do
Activity: 378
Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin
Oh god, this is bad. I cant seem to get any bids in on bter, how much I try. Sorry I am out.  

You have 2 weeks left, mate.....no rush.
Oh, I just realised how I phrased my sentence. I meant giving up on trying on a market order. Put in a bid and left it to be filled once the initial rush slows a bit.
if you put an order a few satoshis above the last minutes price, then it should fill
I never expected people to put in bids double the official price!
That wud make it difficult for person buying after me. If everyone had used an actual GTC order below market price, things could cool down and they can get their tokens at a much reasonable price. For now its stampede and people are just trampling over each other.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Lol! Buy 3BTC of #superNET for 0.0100020, sold immediately for 0.02.. a good day's work!

Thanks James Smiley
How? where where you able to sell anywhere, much less for 2x bter price?  Huh

BTER allowed to trade at first... some sold for 500 NXT so instant 5x profit

I made 3 BTC -> 6 BTC,  so earned 1500$ within 60 seconds. holy sh$t... best hourly wage I ever had.

Nice one, ain't it?  Instant cash profit!

Well I'll be damned.

The fact that this happened shows how utterly confused people are. It's so hard to believe everyone is just throwing their money at something so utterly confusing and convoluted, this ain't gonna end well.
legendary
Is everybody OK?
I have a stack of PMs to process
if anybody is freaking out tell them to submit a support ticket
thanks!
Activity: 334
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
Question. If i bought in SuperNET token and suddenly I need to liquidate my funds for emergency use after a few days, am I able to sell?

I am pretty sure that you can just put a sell order at just under the automated sells and as long as there is any demand left, then you would be able to.

since I am coming in at the end unless you are talking some huge amount, then I can accomodate any reasonable request

James

Hey jl777, if i wish to sell below IPO price, I'm still able to do it once everything settles down right? As u had personally mentioned here
legendary
lol epic fail Cheesy
yes total fail

2000 BTC raised in less than 2 hours
everybody getting the official price
and some few lucky sellers making instant 2x to 5x

so i think we will raise more than 500 BTC over 2 weeks and 10K BTC is looking to be realistic
SuperNET wont be a snot kitten

James
Activity: 531
Merit: 500
Lol! Buy 3BTC of #superNET for 0.0100020, sold immediately for 0.02.. a good day's work!

Thanks James Smiley

BTER allowed to trade at first... some sold for 500 NXT so instant 5x profit

I made 3 BTC -> 6 BTC,  so earned 1500$ within 60 seconds. holy sh$t... best hourly wage I ever had.

Nice one, ain't it?  Instant cash profit!

Shut up already. U r very smart. Everyone got it.
legendary
Oh god, this is bad. I cant seem to get any bids in on bter, how much I try. Sorry I am out.  

Oh, I just realised how I phrased my sentence. I meant giving up on trying on a market order. Put in a bid and left it to be filled once the initial rush slows a bit.
if you put an order a few satoshis above the last minutes price, then it should fill
I never expected people to put in bids double the official price!
Activity: 364
Activity: 378
Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin

legendary
Activity: 924
Why in the world do you allow people to sell their coins while the ipo is still going on? Jl777 you need to contact bter and get these people refunded and restart your ipo. People who came in were probably not aware of the limited amount and thats unfair to som1 who doesn't want to ready 50 pages to spot that little info.

"Rollback! Rollback! Got a rollback request heah!"
Activity: 69
so many people hope somebody sees this

WHY IS ASSET WITHDRAWAL ON BTER not activated. i thought I could transfer it to my nxt wallet.
not until the TOKEN is converted to an SuperNET asset, with the symbol UNITY

thanks for the quick answer. hope bter doesnt get hacked again...
Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 1414

Thanks James Smiley
Jump to: