Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 290. (Read 736775 times)

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
Well, you are being a critic, even if that guy commenting about garbage pick-ups deserved some crap. And, while I am as Libertarian as the next crypto investor, this thought that the dollar is doomed and yet somehow things will be OK elsewhere in the world is delusional. When the dollar goes (and yes, I think it will, if this keeps up), the whole world is going to plunge into a massive depression. Gold and silver will be the only currency that counts. Maybe Bitcoin, but even that is iffy. The average person has about as much trust in the safety (from getting hacked) of crypto as they do a used car salesman.

In the case of a world depression. Cryptocurrency will be the ONLY way of sending money from a country to an other.
Gold cannot be used as money because of it's value (too high) and it's hard to divide it into small units of value.
Silver is much better.

Any chance you can take the off-topic discussion to another thread

What else do you want to talk about ? Everything is in the first post.

Any chance of a twitter account announcing important updates?

Look here :

https://nxtforum.org/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=88
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Any chance of a twitter account announcing important updates?
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
Any chance you can take the off-topic discussion to another thread?

Activity: 284
Merit: 250
Gold and silver are not making a comeback in that way.  Look at the Mark Dice videos on YouTube, even when Dice was offering free gold and free silver to random pedestrians he couldn't find takers for them.

People have literally no idea what silver or gold is worth.  Ask 100 people on the street what the price of 1oz in silver or gold is and most wouldn't have a clue.

IMHO if something were to become currency in a collapse then it would be bullets.  Digital currencies are more likely to survive than the current financial system as bank servers are centralized in a few places (can be taken out by EMP / looting / et cetera) versus digital currencies which are decentralized and have NODEs located all over the world.

Well, an EMP takes out everything (at this point in time). How would anything digital be helpful?

People can make bullets out of scrap with a little knowhow and blacksmithing. One cannot make gold or silver.
Not all things US Gov are bad, I like flushing my toilet and having my garbage picked up weekly.  Anyway, I think his point is be careful about using Poloniex for your IPO because the Gov can shut it down pretty easily.
wow, you dont have to live in garbage and the toilets actually work!
USA is a paradise indeed. Hardly anywhere else in the world has such luxuries
you probably even have hot water and electricity!

Now seriously, just how primitive do you think the rest of the world is?

James

Lol, exactly my thoughts, in fact I live right now in a so-called third world country where I have way better facilities and services that the average American has (obviously, will differ in different areas). US people have to take a peek outside sometimes.

Note: You can be sure that James' and my posts are not a critic, but a CALL for US people to wake up and realize what's going on.

Eth.

Well, you are being a critic, even if that guy commenting about garbage pick-ups deserved some crap. And, while I am as Libertarian as the next crypto investor, this thought that the dollar is doomed and yet somehow things will be OK elsewhere in the world is delusional. When the dollar goes (and yes, I think it will, if this keeps up), the whole world is going to plunge into a massive depression. Gold and silver will be the only currency that counts. Maybe Bitcoin, but even that is iffy. The average person has about as much trust in the safety (from getting hacked) of crypto as they do a used car salesman.
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
I have $0 in BTCD and yet I am still interested in the SuperNET project

As far as I understand it the shares will be held in BTC not BTCD/NXT.

I think that shares will be held in BTC and BTCD and NXT
legendary
Activity: 1237
Merit: 1010
I have $0 in BTCD and yet I am still interested in the SuperNET project

As far as I understand it the shares will be held in BTC not BTCD/NXT.
Activity: 338
Merit: 255
Not all things US Gov are bad, I like flushing my toilet and having my garbage picked up weekly.  Anyway, I think his point is be careful about using Poloniex for your IPO because the Gov can shut it down pretty easily.
wow, you dont have to live in garbage and the toilets actually work!
USA is a paradise indeed. Hardly anywhere else in the world has such luxuries
you probably even have hot water and electricity!

Now seriously, just how primitive do you think the rest of the world is?

James

Lol, exactly my thoughts, in fact I live right now in a so-called third world country where I have way better facilities and services that the average American has (obviously, will differ in different areas). US people have to take a peek outside sometimes.

Note: You can be sure that James' and my posts are not a critic, but a CALL for US people to wake up and realize what's going on.

Eth.
Activity: 756
Merit: 506
I have $0 in BTCD and yet I am still interested in the SuperNET project, especially for the organization aspects.   James is taking us in the right direction in that we need to move away from the chaos of 500+ alternates and then coinmarketcap which lists every Jerry and Joe coin.  All the $hitcoins sucking in capital and scamming people is causing them to cut their losses and leave the alternate scene altogether.  

If all the $hitcoin capital was redirected into 10-20 coins then we would all benefit in the immediate term and also in the long run as trust would increase and this would be key in bringing in more outside $Fiat.

Remember this is not a dog-eat-dog within the confines of a $7 billion crypto currency market.  The real goal here is building cryptos to be a $trillion dollar market.  Dot.com in the late 1990s was $7 trillion and the internet back then was this obscure thing used by 2% of the population.  There's also other several $trillion dollar industries and markets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUs7iG1mNjI
(not quite the late 1990s but goes to show how mainstreet viewed it at the time).
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
Interesting. Added to watchlist.

p.s. in rest of the world many countries has free medical care

If you really think that your medical care is "free", then I don't think you have the proper level of sense to be investing in crypto. Just go back to surfing for Kim Kardashian news and Justin Beiber updates.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I'm definitely buying into it.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
Any timeline for the ipo?
will know timeline hopefully within 24 hrs
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
I would be interested in how you judge a coin to be worthy or is it open to all first comers?

I feel like of there if there is no discrimination then you will have a ton of scam coins or clones given more exposure than they deserve.

I would want conditions like brand new source, no clones, as a stipulation just for starters. This is important as it could raise the legitimacy of real innovation and lower the legitimacy of poorly put together coins. It could be the way forward for alts if done with some discernment.
no clones in the core, this is in OP, at least I think it is
why would SuperNET choose a coin that is not having some unique value?
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
Any timeline for the ipo?
Activity: 247

As good as Poloniex is, wouldn't it be less risky using NXT Asset Exchange. Or use Poloniex as gateway as funds are moved to Secure AE SuperNet asset.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I would be interested in how you judge a coin to be worthy or is it open to all first comers?

I feel like of there if there is no discrimination then you will have a ton of scam coins or clones given more exposure than they deserve.

I would want conditions like brand new source, no clones, as a stipulation just for starters. This is important as it could raise the legitimacy of real innovation and lower the legitimacy of poorly put together coins. It could be the way forward for alts if done with some discernment.
legendary
Activity: 895
Merit: 1001
i will join the ICO , JL777 's idea make me confident
Jump to: