Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 295. (Read 736777 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
IPO = immediate zero credibility.

not realizing that this is not a coin = zero reading capabilities
Activity: 493
Merit: 500

how should an asset be distributed?
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131

Mining is nothing but a private IPO.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Activity: 826
Activity: 476
will you add XMR too? waiting for IPO  Grin

It's a good idea to read the thread before posting, this question has been asked.

Sorry but couldnt read the whole thread, so Yes or No?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8614080

Well thats bad, they shouldnt have done that.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I'd trust Poloniex over anyone else in this market definitely.

-American company
-Had a chance to pull a gox and did not
-Paid 90 BTC out of their own pocket to users
-Actively improves security
-Trusted by lots of established names with big money already

I thought I was the only person trusting Poloniex but luckily I'm not alone.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10

It's a good idea to read the thread before posting, this question has been asked.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8614080

+1

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
Meybe you can do implementation with Node
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Ok,james effect is amazing,you can run a company james..

Nope, his talent is more valuated here  Wink
fiat world is too competitive, not much fun and if you dont have enough money you have no chance
big salaries, maybe unions, labor laws, expensive offices, overhead, meetings, I think I will keep doing crypto

This highlights the potential of crypto - it really is one of the last truly free markets on earth for innovators, innovation, trade and growth.
Really hope scammers/governments/regulators dont ruin the great potential of this ecosystem.

There always were, are and will be "criminals" in every ecosystem.

True, but the "criminals" in this one pose a uniquely large risk of undermining this ecosystem by prompting the kind of overregulation that could kill large parts of it. We all know how the feedback loop works between corrupt politicians/governments and the scapegoats they use to amass more power and destroy business, industries and entire economies.

Again, hoping that wont happen or at least that the system will technologically evolve fast enough to become resilient to this.
legendary
Activity: 1237
Merit: 1010

fiat world is too competitive, not much fun and if you dont have enough money you have no chance
big salaries, maybe unions, labor laws, expensive offices, overhead, meetings, I think I will keep doing crypto

This highlights the potential of crypto - it really is one of the last truly free markets on earth for innovators, innovation, trade and growth.
Really hope scammers/governments/regulators dont ruin the great potential of this ecosystem.

There always were, are and will be "criminals" in every ecosystem.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134

Is busoni from Poloniex following this thread ?
We would like some update about how is he gonna manage this IPO.

EDIT : Oh right I just saw a post from him earlier in the thread.

The details are almost done, but I will let Poloniex announce the specifics as i dont know the exact date, etc.
Most of what I requested seems like it is possible, so to get a rough idea you can read it in the thread

James
Hi James , You should immediately to start IPO . See the result on the first day of IPO , most problems will solve . I can assure you , we will win . Wink
sell fiat, its doomed Smiley
Activity: 552

Is busoni from Poloniex following this thread ?
We would like some update about how is he gonna manage this IPO.

EDIT : Oh right I just saw a post from him earlier in the thread.

The details are almost done, but I will let Poloniex announce the specifics as i dont know the exact date, etc.
Most of what I requested seems like it is possible, so to get a rough idea you can read it in the thread

James
Hi James , You should immediately to start IPO . See the result on the first day of IPO , most problems will solve . I can assure you , we will win . Wink
Jump to: