Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 54. (Read 736772 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Thanks for the NXT. I'm fine now. Well, I just feel like Bill Maher maybe. Guess that top-down things have gotten a little out of hand, and over here too. Anyway, thanks again. I'll send them back.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
In five minutes I can send a PM. I'm from Germany, but what happened to the First Amendment? Only because the saloon owner isn't Congress? Looking forward for something decentralized...

hey no need to, i already send you some nxt Smiley

the reason for the pm restriction is your newbie status. after posting and being active for a while you will get higher ranks and the restriction will be nullified
it is just a anti spam measurement. (creating newbie accounts to harass or spam people with ad for example)
In five minutes I can send a PM. I'm from Germany, but what happened to the First Amendment? Only because the saloon owner isn't Congress? Looking forward for something decentralized...
That's nice of you. Had been playing FreeNXT for the last eight hours. Smiley Address is above, but I'll PM you as well. Thanks!
legendary
No, I cannot sell any Unity if I have 0 NXT in my account. That's why I had been asking for something like a cent in return for 20, but so far, nothing as well. That's somehow disappointing.

ah i understand, just pm me your nxt address, i will send you some Smiley

/edit

i just read your first post, i sent you 5 nxt to your address!
have fun and good luck trading
No, I cannot sell any Unity if I have 0 NXT in my account. That's why I had been asking for something like a cent in return for 20, but so far, nothing as well. That's somehow disappointing.
legendary
Yeah well, the bottom line would be that I managed to get my Unity out of Bter and now can essentially do shit with either client cause nobody told me that if I wanted to trade some assets I should see about getting NXT in advance which of course is total nonsense since it's as customer and newbie unfriendly as it can get.

you can still sell your unity to get nxt, it will cost you 1 nxt per trade.

right now you have to do the unity -> nxt -> x manually, while with the release of instantDEX everything will be just one click like you wish Smiley
Yeah well, the bottom line would be that I managed to get my Unity out of Bter and now can essentially do shit with either client cause nobody told me that if I wanted to trade some assets I should see about getting NXT in advance which of course is total nonsense since it's as customer and newbie unfriendly as it can get.
legendary
But how to trade if it asks for a fee of 1 NXT and complains about insufficient funds since I got 0 NXT? Are you talking about another way besides the asset exchange? Cause there NXT seem not get deducted afterwards since the client probably tells me I need to have NXT in advance.

on the nxt asset exchange you can only trade with nxt.
i think you mistook it with instantDEX, which will be released soon and offer different trading pairs.
But how to trade if it asks for a fee of 1 NXT and complains about insufficient funds since I got 0 NXT? Are you talking about another way besides the asset exchange? Cause there NXT seem not get deducted afterwards since the client probably tells me I need to have NXT in advance.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
Sorry for interrupting, but I've been transferring all my Unity and Divs from bter into my online wallet, but no automatic conversion into Unity took place, so that I can't buy any other assets and am quite completely shut out.

Is there any workaround regarding this cause I read about an automatic conversion somewhere and had been relying on it.

Could somebody please send me something like 1-3 NXT to my address NXT-ZJN7-2WGC-MPJ2-465N4 ? I'd pay the first sender 20 NXT, and any subsequent senders the amount plus 2 NXT straight back. Thank you!
you have all your assets in your account. UNITY is the trading symbol for the SuperNET asset, only 5 letters for trading symbol and there is no UNITY asset

James
Sorry for interrupting, but I've been transferring all my Unity and Divs from bter into my online wallet, but no automatic conversion into Unity took place, so that I can't buy any other assets and am quite completely shut out.

Is there any workaround regarding this cause I read about an automatic conversion somewhere and had been relying on it.

Could somebody please send me something like 1-3 NXT to my address NXT-ZJN7-2WGC-MPJ2-465N4 ? I'd pay the first sender 20 NXT, and any subsequent senders the amount plus 2 NXT straight back. Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
It's been a while since we heard about the SuperTraders. Are they busy trading? Smiley
no
the SuperTraders didnt work out. I am the only one that is occasionally trading. In retrospect using bter for tradings wasnt such a good idea, but considering we did the ICO there, hopefully it is an understandable mistake

There has been no significant gain (or loss) from SuperTraders

As I get closer to finishing my coding of the main projects, I will have more time available for trading and since InstantDEX and Tradebots are trading related, I expect to have some meaninful trading gains when they go live

James

P.S. I have been posting in slack som detailed status reports on InstantDEX:

supporting both (selling assetA + buying assetB)  and (transfer assetA + transfer assetB) is what required the latest rewrite

jl777 [7:34 AM]
the former are two independent NXT AE bid/ask orders, while the latter are linked directly to each other

jl777 [7:35 AM]
so I need to be able to dereference and bundle a pair of base<->rel combinations when it is possible to do so

jl777 [7:36 AM]
but if the base is itself a recursive additional subbase/subrel, then it cant be converted into a pair of transfers

jl777 [9:17 AM]
NXT-8E6V-YBWH-5VMR-26ESD did placebid for 1 JLH 2.88 NXT
NXT-QJUP-SB6U-CQCT-852GL sends info on trigger tx with matching ask 13288091669979267165 to NXT-8E6V-YBWH-5VMR-26ESD
NXT-8E6V-YBWH-5VMR-26ESD submits fee 9004155817185087589 + bid 2845959447377607958
NXT-QJUP-SB6U-CQCT-852GL verified those tx and submits the trigger 4848915942389359220 74a2d8e35bcf4a431e7fdae78bb8d91522a63b5b22c6e39bcc4a8609921fd6e9
you will notice the timestamps are far apart as I did these manually, but all of the above will happen as fast as the NXT txbytes can be constructed and sent, processed, responsetx submitted to unconfirmed tx, original node verifying that the tx are all good and submitting the trigger. I have seen this happen in less than 1 second, but sometimes takes a few seconds.

I have spot tested asset/NXT (three variants: NXT AE, InstantDEX quote, unconfirmed NXT AE bid/ask without a reference ie it is not matched)

jl777 [10:13 AM]
I only tested base/rel with NXT as rel orientation, so there might be issues with NXT/asset orderbooks

jl777 [10:14 AM]
this is exhausting work, I need to have a short day today, so people can test with GUI or via API all "simple" orderbooks, meaning orderbooks with NXT as either baseid or relid. the magic NXT_ASSETID is 5527630

jl777 [10:15 AM]
there is a small chance assetA/assetB orderbooks will work, especially for NXT AE pairs, but if it doesnt dont waste time on it, that is the most complicated ordermatch and I will fix any issues with it next

jl777 [10:17 AM]
@lemonhead: @l8orre @cryptosleuth the above is like a release note. many things (ok, pretty much everything) has changed since the version from a few days ago.

jl777 [10:17 AM]
also do a make nanomsg, I plan to use that to help with connectivity issues

jl777 [10:18 AM]
for orderbooks with NXT in it, the "srcqty" field means the quantityQNT of the asset you want to ordermatch

jl777 [10:19 AM]
dont forget the "minperc" field (defaults to 75) the one that does the placebid can set the minperc and this tells the ones that respond to the orderbook what will be accepted and what will get rejected

jl777 [10:21 AM]
static char *jumptrades[] = { (char *)jumptrades_func, "jumptrades", "V", 0 };
   static char *tradehistory[] = { (char *)tradehistory_func, "tradehistory", "V", "timestamp", 0 };
the stats functions are disabled now as the new pending_offer format it completely different than the old. I will get it working after I fix the complex ordermatch

i added a few fields

jl777 [10:22 AM]
static char *allorderbooks[] = { (char *)allorderbooks_func, "allorderbooks", "V", 0 };
   static char *orderbook[] = { (char *)orderbook_func, "orderbook", "V", "baseid", "relid", "allfields", "oldest", "maxdepth", "base", "rel", "gui", 0 };
   static char *lottostats[] = { (char *)lottostats_func, "lottostats", "V", "timestamp", 0 };
   static char *cancelquote[] = { (char *)cancelquote_func, "cancelquote", "V", "quoteid", 0 };
   static char *openorders[] = { (char *)openorders_func, "openorders", "V", 0 };
   static char *placebid[] = { (char *)placebid_func, "placebid", "V", "baseid", "relid", "volume", "price", "timestamp", "baseamount", "relamount", "gui", "automatch", "minperc", 0 };
   static char *placeask[] = { (char *)placeask_func, "placeask", "V", "baseid", "relid", "volume", "price", "timestamp", "baseamount", "relamount", ",gui", "automatch", "minperc", 0 };

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

By all means, your Lordship, please do join Slack and offer up any suggestions you may have in this regards.

I agree with him. I think SuperNET is one of the most promising projects out there, but that it's easy to forget how much we've learned via the slow trickle of info in this thread. It may appear a little intimidating to newcomers, so an ELI5 barrier-buster somewhere might be a good idea.
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
It's been a while since we heard about the SuperTraders. Are they busy trading? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire

By all means, your Lordship, please do join Slack and offer up any suggestions you may have in this regards.

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

The donation from bitstar dev was most appreciated!!
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Is instantdex out yet? I bought a % of shares in the first days of 2015, willing to hold tho.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
crosspost from instantdex slack ...

pix here:

http://imgur.com/a/Sx24m

jl777 [7:21 AM]
I also figured out how to get automatch, without automatch

jl777 [7:22 AM]
well, the GUI will be doing some basic automatch when you submit the order, but I am making a background task that will poll all openorders

jl777 [7:22 AM]
then if it sees an order anywhere that would satisfy it, it will proactively do a makeoffer process

jl777 [7:24 AM]
so when we add support to trade on centralized exchanges (user activates this by putting in trading API key for exchange in GUI), then you can put in an InstantDEX order and if it sees a good chance that it can get the order filled on poloniex, it will punch an order through

jl777 [7:25 AM]
anyway, I have a dozen test vectors to get past and still on the easiest ones, so it wont be till much later today for a release

jl777 [7:25 AM]
that is assuming I dont go crazy from all the possible combinations

smiley [7:57 AM]
you're the man @jl777, Its been fun to watch you work over the last 7 months......... Still Hodling........ This channel has been getting interesting these past few weeks. I can't wait to move my trading to Instadex!

jl777 [7:58 AM]
thanks! I want InstantDEX GUI to be something that I would use for trading

jl777 [7:59 AM]
and so I need to make sure the API supports all the things that are needed

jl777 [8:00 AM]
after things calm down, I can port all my trading signals into the API
NEW MESSAGES

cryptosleuth [6:53 PM]
http://imgur.com/a/Sx24m

here are some pics from one of the latest versions

it would be good to hear about the major things people want changed

kitchentable [6:55 PM]
that is insanely good looking. I'm loving the panels on the right side.

libertynow [6:59 PM]
Very nice guys.  I"m chomping at the bit.

libertynow [6:59 PM]
Give me some DEX!

kitchentable [7:00 PM]
Buy all instantdex!

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: