Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 55. (Read 736772 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
Boom! Includes OpalDrive (Required Opal wallet runnning) ^^  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
Which coins are part of supernet? Are they all on the OP? (page 1)

Yup- on OP page. However Fibre, which joined recently, is missing from this list:

I missed it too Smiley

Fibre is definitely core coin of Supernet Smiley

SuperNET newsletter #15 http://us9.campaign-archive.com/?u=eae7d500e24dcdb21b359fccf&id=f6d6de60c5

James please update op when you have spare minute Wink

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Which coins are part of supernet? Are they all on the OP? (page 1)
Activity: 882
Activity: 786
You can also trade coins within the supernet wallet. I did a small test and it worked. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
What are the benefits of superNET wallet over NXT's?

You can send the SuperNET core coins to your GUI wallet address (MGW) and the same amount are then issued to your NXT account as crypto-2.0 'super' coins on the AE. If you wish to withdraw any back to the original crypto-1.0 coin wallet you simply send the required amount from your balance and the MGW-based multisig-secure coins are then sent to the address you specify and the same amount are deducted from your AE 'super' holdings.

Where there is a risk of losing your 1.0 wallet due to catastrophic device loss/failure without having backed up your wallet.dat, you can simply log in to your SuperNET/NXT account from any device and your coins and assets are all still there.
legendary
Activity: 1428

You can store multiple coins via multigateway Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1540
Activity: 786
Hei guys,

Where is the last supernet wallet? I'd like to store some unity and btcd.. But the btcd wallet is not syncing.. I'm a bit confused about all this.. not sure if im using the correct terms.

Cheers

I'm using this one. seems good.

"SuperNET wallet v.1.1.3 beta is available for testing":

https://bitbucket.org/longzai1988/supernetv1/downloads/supernetv1-1.3b.zip
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Never click on direct download links in forumposts... you never know where they'll lead Wink

https://forum.thesupernet.org/index.php?board=38.0  <- SuperNET releases
Activity: 531
Merit: 500
Hei guys,

Where is the last supernet wallet? I'd like to store some unity and btcd.. But the btcd wallet is not syncing.. I'm a bit confused about all this.. not sure if im using the correct terms.

Cheers
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Supernet's decentralized exchange (instantdex) isn't released but the devs are working overtime to get it released Smiley

ok cool bit crystal is attempting to build a decentralized exchange thought i'd compare them.

attempting and nearly built are 2 different things Smiley

the reason why i say attempt is because bitcrystal dev is new to the scene, but supernet has much more experience. bit crystal decentralized exchange is nearly built too, but is it as good or better i do not know yet. we should find out this week
legendary
Activity: 1428
Supernet's decentralized exchange (instantdex) isn't released but the devs are working overtime to get it released Smiley

ok cool bit crystal is attempting to build a decentralized exchange thought i'd compare them.

attempting and nearly built are 2 different things Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: