Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 80. (Read 736772 times)

legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
I'd like to try the superNET's wallet, can you provide me a dl link please?

Right on the main page:

http://www.supernet.org/en/
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
I'd like to try the superNET's wallet, can you provide me a dl link please?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
JLH lotto prizes 100,000 NXT, 50,000 NXT and 25000 NXT for three prizes. If tied, each prize is split between the winners

libertynow will be posting more info. NXT-PY3K-SDTG-PHTV-GLYDA is the only account that will be earning lotto tickets, so if you are wanting the JLH lotto tickets, make sure you are buying from the GLYDA acct

James

P.S. there is a small chance existing assetholders will veto this lotto, but I think it is quite unlikely
Activity: 493
Merit: 500
Kudos to 5000bitcoins!
He got this thread back to Announcements!!

James

This is actually big news...
legendary
There will be a JLH lotto for 50,000 to 100,000 NXT price for December purchases of JLH from the market maker's acct NXT-PY3K-SDTG-PHTV-GLYDA

each 100 JLH net purchase will get a lotto ticket. plz do not participate if it is not allowed in your country.
more details in the jl777hodl channel in slack

James
legendary
Kudos to 5000bitcoins!
He got this thread back to Announcements!!

James
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
[dividend announcement]

This friday ~1400 GMT, OPALTKN dividend will be sent. There are 15 million total OPALTKN, and 10% will go to SuperNET assetholders and 10% to NXTventure holders and 5% into JLH. From the NXTventure dividend, InstantDEX holders will get around 4% as it owns about 40% of NXTventure.

For SuperNET assetholders, this is a bit over 1.7 OPALTKN per SuperNET.

It is a fun asset, which has value too. You can practice trading on the NXT Asset Exchange and with the wide distribution OPALTKN has, it could start trading actively. There is a revenue stream from the opal market attached to this. bassguitarman will post more details about this asset.

I am trying to get DB MGW ready so we can have another dividend this year in the form of mgwVPN. This would be 1:1 convertible into the actual VPNcoin and would be the first time such a dividend has been done for a real coin, at least on this scale. Not sure of the amount yet, but if there is good demand for the mgwVPN, I think we can go up to 10 VPN per SuperNET asset

James

Nice!  Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Just wanted to let people know I set up a channel in the Supernet slack called #services

It's just a simple chatroom that hopefully can match someone looking for work with someone looking to hire. Either that, or a place where people can team up for new projects together!

Personally I frequented /r/Jobs4Bitcoin a while back and it struck me how small it was, and how hard it was to find people for different tasks. I estimate it has around 1000 visitors a week.
To top it off, it is a hard place to find good people. So, I figured.. the supernet slack currently has 280 people in it.
Most of them are coders of some sort. And being within Supernet slack it's clear they know their crypto!

I also created this chatroom for people to easily offer their services to one another. For example, for Pangea I am exploring the options for efficient marketing with limited budget and one which comes to mind is a sig campaign on BCT, among other things. and I also suspect other projects within Supernet will want to hire marketeers down the line too once their pieces of business go from developing phase to the expanding phase. And then they might be looking to hire in this channel.

legendary
[dividend announcement]

This friday ~1400 GMT, OPALTKN dividend will be sent. There are 15 million total OPALTKN, and 10% will go to SuperNET assetholders and 10% to NXTventure holders and 5% into JLH. From the NXTventure dividend, InstantDEX holders will get around 4% as it owns about 40% of NXTventure.

For SuperNET assetholders, this is a bit over 1.7 OPALTKN per SuperNET.

It is a fun asset, which has value too. You can practice trading on the NXT Asset Exchange and with the wide distribution OPALTKN has, it could start trading actively. There is a revenue stream from the opal market attached to this. bassguitarman will post more details about this asset.

I am trying to get DB MGW ready so we can have another dividend this year in the form of mgwVPN. This would be 1:1 convertible into the actual VPNcoin and would be the first time such a dividend has been done for a real coin, at least on this scale. Not sure of the amount yet, but if there is good demand for the mgwVPN, I think we can go up to 10 VPN per SuperNET asset

James

Activity: 462
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
Huge dump going on  Smiley

look over at btc, we could see a double bottom ~270 incoming this week.
Activity: 252
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Guys we are trying to get 100 ppl in slack in the jl777hodl channel before the next promotion will take place.
Last time ppl that already held the asset were given an additional 5% on the purchase they made, new ppl who did not already own the asset (only god knows why) were given an additional 10% on top of their purchase.
libertynow was so nice to provide this wonderful promotion and will be holding the next one aswel.
So if you haven't already joined slack or still in doubt of investing in the JLH(jl77hodl) asset join us in the slack jl777hodl channel and profit from the new promotion ! Smiley
We need 100 ppl in it.

JLH (jl777HODL)
ID: 6932037131189568014
more information is to be added…
http://nxter.org/jlh-jll777hodl-asset-nxt-ae/

everyone should hold this asset since new assets issued by James will be added to it as we go forward.
This means, buy once and keep getting value added to your precious investment!

Do I join this slack channel in the wallet?

Anybody interested in joining can PM me their email address and I'll get them an invite.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Guys we are trying to get 100 ppl in slack in the jl777hodl channel before the next promotion will take place.
Last time ppl that already held the asset were given an additional 5% on the purchase they made, new ppl who did not already own the asset (only god knows why) were given an additional 10% on top of their purchase.
libertynow was so nice to provide this wonderful promotion and will be holding the next one aswel.
So if you haven't already joined slack or still in doubt of investing in the JLH(jl77hodl) asset join us in the slack jl777hodl channel and profit from the new promotion ! Smiley
We need 100 ppl in it.

JLH (jl777HODL)

everyone should hold this asset since new assets issued by James will be added to it as we go forward.

Do I join this slack channel in the wallet?
Activity: 448
We need 100 ppl in it.

JLH (jl777HODL)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com

Coinimal is online!
Your fastest Crypto Gateway has been launched

Coinimal was designed to bring you the easiest and fastest access to the Crypto World. With Coinimal your are ordering your Coins in under 2 minutes.

Happy Panda is happy.
Activity: 255
Merit: 251
Last weeks stats from Slack:

Your team sent a total of 37,977 messages last week (that's 14,840 more than the week before). Of those, 50% were in channels, 1% in groups and 48% in DMs. Your team also uploaded 131 files (that's 60 more than the week before).  If all your team's messages from last week were on sticky notes, together they would be 1.8 miles long (2.89 km). In total there are 269 people on your team (up 43 from last week).

James

I love where this is headed. If you haven't joined, please send James or noashh a pm! We would love to have you. Smiley

Matthew
Activity: 301
legendary
Last weeks stats from Slack:

Your team sent a total of 37,977 messages last week (that's 14,840 more than the week before). Of those, 50% were in channels, 1% in groups and 48% in DMs. Your team also uploaded 131 files (that's 60 more than the week before).  If all your team's messages from last week were on sticky notes, together they would be 1.8 miles long (2.89 km). In total there are 269 people on your team (up 43 from last week).

James
Pages:
Jump to: