Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 81. (Read 736772 times)

Activity: 778
Merit: 1000
When you can a chance guys check out http://www.supernet.org we are turning the site into a multilingual not just a google translator anymore but actually people translating the site. Chinese is almost finished, next will be German, then spanish, then Italian and many more volunteering.

I could do dutch. The Netherlands is a pretty small country, but still 17M inhabitants and crypto friendly ( for the moment).

Here is the template https://titanpad.com/sprntwebsitetranslationmain  for www.SuperNET.org please do not change anything just use it as a template for yourself and send you document to [email protected] when done. SuperNET appreciates you assistance in getting our exposure to the people who do not understand English.

Busy translating I got a problem, maybe you can help.
Around line 20.
"decentralized  instant messaging and chat, completely anonymous websites with no  additional plugins required to browse them, decentralized stock  exchanges, and "One or two lines before after the words "DNS" I had to use the '( " symbol. This didn't work and resulted in the the next 1 or 2 lines being deleted. I cannot get back the text, also not on another pc. Could you print them here, so I could move on. In the meantime I copy pasted the text to word, so it wouldn't happen again.
Thank you.
When you can a chance guys check out http://www.supernet.org we are turning the site into a multilingual not just a google translator anymore but actually people translating the site. Chinese is almost finished, next will be German, then spanish, then Italian and many more volunteering.

I could do dutch. The Netherlands is a pretty small country, but still 17M inhabitants and crypto friendly ( for the moment).

Here is the template https://titanpad.com/sprntwebsitetranslationmain  for www.SuperNET.org please do not change anything just use it as a template for yourself and send you document to [email protected] when done. SuperNET appreciates you assistance in getting our exposure to the people who do not understand English.

Thanks for the answer. Delivered very user friendly, I must say. Started already, but busy the coming days. I will come back to you when ready.
pgb
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 806

Here is the template https://titanpad.com/sprntwebsitetranslationmain  for www.SuperNET.org please do not change anything just use it as a template for yourself and send you document to [email protected] when done. SuperNET appreciates you assistance in getting our exposure to the people who do not understand English.

Hi, I am holding unity on bter and want get them out of the exchange. Is there a wallet available to store them off line?

NXT wallet

Thanks, send, as a test 0.2 unity from bter to NXT wallet and they arrived. Then tried a couple of hundred and they are stuck. In bter account I get the message; "waiting for balance". Didn't get an answer from them fou 8 hours. Any an idea what's wrong here?

If you look above I have same issue. I think it is the size of the withdrawal. Probably has to be manually approved.

Lets hope.

Unity arrived on NXT wallet now.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
If UNITY xfers are working, plz post

James

I had success. TxID 14891078225007987276

Another Pending "{"errorCode":6,"errorDescription":"Not enough assets"}"

Cold wallet makes sense to me.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
unity withdrawal from bter since yesterday still in limbo
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
If UNITY xfers are working, plz post

James
Activity: 418
Hi, I am holding unity on bter and want get them out of the exchange. Is there a wallet available to store them off line?

NXT wallet

Thanks, send, as a test 0.2 unity from bter to NXT wallet and they arrived. Then tried a couple of hundred and they are stuck. In bter account I get the message; "waiting for balance". Didn't get an answer from them fou 8 hours. Any an idea what's wrong here?

What's wrong is you used bter

I have same problem(never used bter until supernet ico) ... tested 1 unity and it went through very fast, tried 10 and its stuck since yesterday.  All the asset dividends from supernet is also stuck...

It looks like it is more than just a few of us. Can anyone from the Supernet team reach out to them? I have opened a ticket but no response in 24 hours.
just empty hotwallet. send PM, heard back that they are refilling it

James

Thanks James. Good to hear they are using proper precautions.
Activity: 882
bter took about an hour today to move supernet to nxt wallet. assets were nearly instant.

This block explorer seems to work correctly and shows the assets.
https://nxtblocks.info/#section/home

where as http://www.mynxt.info/blockexplorer/index.php shows no assets but does show the transactions.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134

NXT wallet

I have same problem(never used bter until supernet ico) ... tested 1 unity and it went through very fast, tried 10 and its stuck since yesterday.  All the asset dividends from supernet is also stuck...

It looks like it is more than just a few of us. Can anyone from the Supernet team reach out to them? I have opened a ticket but no response in 24 hours.
just empty hotwallet. send PM, heard back that they are refilling it

James
Activity: 418

NXT wallet

Activity: 255
Merit: 251
Making progress on the Windows SuperNET build. You can see the latest printout at:

http://textuploader.com/oe25

It is getting much further before it errors. It even initialized the db correctly Smiley

Thanks to lootz for setting up a windows box for me to remote into.

Matthew
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

You need a NXT wallet. You can download the superNet NXT wallet at multigateway.com.

If you want to use an web based wallet that deals with assets there is trade.secureae.com.

There are two other web based NXT wallets, but I don't think either one supports assets yet.

What is the difference between the NXT wallet and superNet NXT wallet?

The superNET wallet has adds the mgw, coinoMat, asset dividends and of course, once it is in place the superNet features which are still in progress. I think there's one other thing I don't recall right now.

Can the normal NXT wallet receive superNET dividends?

Yes.

You need a NXT wallet. You can download the superNet NXT wallet at multigateway.com.

If you want to use an web based wallet that deals with assets there is trade.secureae.com.

There are two other web based NXT wallets, but I don't think either one supports assets yet.

What is the difference between the NXT wallet and superNet NXT wallet?

The superNET wallet has adds the mgw, coinoMat, asset dividends and of course, once it is in place the superNet features which are still in progress. I think there's one other thing I don't recall right now.

Can the normal NXT wallet receive superNET dividends?

NXT wallet

Pages:
Jump to: