Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 78. (Read 736772 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
SuperNET price is finally back to fiat breakeven from ICO price. In BTC terms up around 35%, in NXT terms up over 100%

Not so bad considering we have been in this bear market

Just did a mgwBTCD deposit address generation in about 3 seconds, actually cryptosleuth from a testnode did.

After about a 3 minute startup time, all pending deposits and withdraws are identified in 5 to 20 seconds.

I also implemented variable confirmation requirement based on the amount of the withdraw and account history, so for smaller withdraws, it should be reasonably fast. Even the larger withdraws should be limited by the required NXT confirmations. And now that I have a remote deposit addr generation in realtime, I can also get realtime status and realtime request to process tx.

Still need to debug the bridge across to the isolated network, but one step at a time.

James
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Yes, the community makes this asset really great!
Activity: 703
Merit: 500
I've been a SuperNET investor since day 10 or so, been lingering in the slack, been making friends with the movers and shakers.  I can honestly say I have never been more impressed with a coin community.  Which is saying something because I usually hate coin communities...  even of the coins I invest in.

There is a bunch of super smart guys here.  I never lost an ounce of faith and even bought 50% more as it dropped towards .008.  Yes this is a total fan boy post but I'm excited to see the future and happy to be here - and while the price brought me here to read the last few pages, my happiness has nothing to do with the short term gains.  I have an eye to the future and this one is going to be good.

Agreed, it feels like one big happy family here like crypto should be Smiley
yeah, the community of SuperNET is more active and happy.
welcome.
Activity: 779
I've been a SuperNET investor since day 10 or so, been lingering in the slack, been making friends with the movers and shakers.  I can honestly say I have never been more impressed with a coin community.  Which is saying something because I usually hate coin communities...  even of the coins I invest in.

There is a bunch of super smart guys here.  I never lost an ounce of faith and even bought 50% more as it dropped towards .008.  Yes this is a total fan boy post but I'm excited to see the future and happy to be here - and while the price brought me here to read the last few pages, my happiness has nothing to do with the short term gains.  I have an eye to the future and this one is going to be good.

so what's the dif between hrltcgear and ltcgear assets?

Different assets are just structured diffetent ways
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

so what's the dif between hrltcgear and ltcgear assets?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Activity: 770
Price is going parabolic...  Tongue  Grin
it is much better ,and will be stable at more than 300 NXT.
Activity: 252
I associate shouting to the moon with p&d groups and their schemes. I like the SuperNET community just because no one is shouting that we are going to the moon while we all know it could happen.

And please read, it is my personal opinion which i want to say and is in no way an offence to anyone in here. I have a friendly heart Wink

We can't avoid "to the moon" shouts much longer because this is the best project in crypto and soon dumb money is going to understand it too  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
I associate shouting to the moon with p&d groups and their schemes. I like the SuperNET community just because no one is shouting that we are going to the moon while we all know it could happen.

And please read, it is my personal opinion which i want to say and is in no way an offence to anyone in here. I have a friendly heart Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Personally i would like to ask people to stop shouting "going to moon soon" etc. etc. SuperNET is becoming a very professional organisation and although it is nice to see the price rise, it would be better if the price rises for the work that has been done instead of positive "fud" (can't find another word for it now lol).

Let us build a nice community and let the price stabilise according the work that has been done. If we all work hard together the price will grow eventually and no moon shouting is needed.

This is my personal opinion and is no offence to people. But it would be better if our community is showing the alt coin community how it has to been done.

I don't think that Haslett5236  by saying or shouting to the moon soon make this less professional at all, its a way to show his support, its like when you say ''hello'' when you see someone, lets not pick up on this kind of minor things, what is not acceptable people insulting or swearing. Now saying this can someone tell me what is good about LTCgear, thanks
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
Personally i would like to ask people to stop shouting "going to moon soon" etc. etc. SuperNET is becoming a very professional organisation and although it is nice to see the price rise, it would be better if the price rises for the work that has been done instead of positive "fud" (can't find another word for it now lol).

Let us build a nice community and let the price stabilise according the work that has been done. If we all work hard together the price will grow eventually and no moon shouting is needed.

This is my personal opinion and is no offence to people. But it would be better if our community is showing the alt coin community how it has to been done.
Activity: 490
Grin will go the rocket soon

What will go rocket soon and why? Smiley I see they talk here so many subjects I am not sure which one you are talking about.  I see talking also about HRLTGEAR I read about but I can not understand why should I invest on it. Its December  and if you remember last year NXT rocketed! do you think will happen again by xmas as happened last year/
Activity: 840
Activity: 182
I've been a SuperNET investor since day 10 or so, been lingering in the slack, been making friends with the movers and shakers.  I can honestly say I have never been more impressed with a coin community.  Which is saying something because I usually hate coin communities...  even of the coins I invest in.

There is a bunch of super smart guys here.  I never lost an ounce of faith and even bought 50% more as it dropped towards .008.  Yes this is a total fan boy post but I'm excited to see the future and happy to be here - and while the price brought me here to read the last few pages, my happiness has nothing to do with the short term gains.  I have an eye to the future and this one is going to be good.

I find myself less and less on bitcointalk because slack has a better, friendlier atmosphere and we all in our different ways work towards the same goal.
I've meet a lot of good and smart people here that I without a doubt consider my friends!
I share your view, it's hard to find a community that suits your interests and I for one never thought I would be a part of any community whatsoever.. since I am mostly a reader, and on the net, I am used to being passive, being that I often have a lot of people around me in real life, I've found myself being too tired to engage in communities in the past, but that view has drastically changed and slack is now a daily visit for me! on several occasions too, I might add..

Anyway.. I think the recent price increase is bots pushing it up, not sure bots not really my forte, but the vote of confidence is cool nevertheless
I can't even speculate on what the price will be first when most tech is done, and then when we start seeing some revenues coming.
I'm also excited about what the future holds and I'm keeping a close eye on supernet aswell as most projects within it, including my own!

on another note, to everyone reading this, if you got an idea for something that can be made within crypto, but maybe lack the skills, do visit the slack and maybe you can find someone with the skills whom currently sits around without an idea.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
I think there are just some supply/demand things going on. For those outside the NXT community, you probably dont know about the LTCgear mining assets. There was over 10 mil NXT of these purchased in last few weeks. this was all sold to get BTC to buy LTCgear shares. Notice this is a LOT of selling, so NXT price has dropped due to this by 25%

now, over time these LTCgear are paying 10% per week, but last week some delays and so we are hoping for two weeks worth of dividends for all the LTCgear shares. In other words some significant supply/demand imbalance and the NXT price could easily go up 20% or so.

With there being less than 20BTC of UNITY under 0.02 BTC on bter and it is trading ~300 NXT on the NXT Asset Exchange, this creates a significant arbitrage possibility as 300 * 5500 sats is .0165 BTC, etc.

James
Activity: 299

Activity: 434
Hey guys supernet holder here, can I get an invite to this slack thing

thanks

Edit - Thanks for the PM

legendary
Activity: 1246
ah its just a bot on bter, there is actually no buy support. if you wanted to sell 1btc worth it would drop the price 20%

id be setting buy orders in the high 11s and wating for that drop

YUP YUP!

Long term, fuck, this IS crypto future.

Short term, set your buys low.  They'll be dumped into  Cool

slow and steady mother fuckers  Cool
Activity: 269
ah its just a bot on bter, there is actually no buy support. if you wanted to sell 1btc worth it would drop the price 20%

id be setting buy orders in the high 11s and wating for that drop
legendary
Activity: 1246

Not much buy support on bter.  Set a low buy order and wait for the correction.
Pages:
Jump to: