Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 94. (Read 736772 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
A new core coin has been selected to be added to SuperNET.

Please dont ask me which one as it will be announced sometime soon

James
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
amarha
Why is the SuperNET thread in the marketplace and BlockNET not?

The mod said:

"I'm not sure I moved it (any global mod or admin could have), but from the first look, it seems that SuperNET's formatting shows it more of an asset (where to buy, reports, fundraising details), while Blocknet's ANN shows it as a platform to build on (explaining how it works, what it does, where it is implemented, focusing only a part of it on investment)"

Basically... They're clueless

Then make a SuperNET thread without the word "asset" in it when the first version is launched.

Great idea. We can make a new thread soon focusing on the tech with a nicely formatted OP giving a good explanation.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131

The mod said:

"I'm not sure I moved it (any global mod or admin could have), but from the first look, it seems that SuperNET's formatting shows it more of an asset (where to buy, reports, fundraising details), while Blocknet's ANN shows it as a platform to build on (explaining how it works, what it does, where it is implemented, focusing only a part of it on investment)"

Then make a SuperNET thread without the word "asset" in it when the first version is launched.

legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

The mod said:

Activity: 321
Merit: 250
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
Hello guys, I would like to invest into this, but I am relatively new to NXT.
Where can I find guides?

Thank you

this should help you to get started with nxt: http://nxt.org/get-started/

you can invest in supernet on bter or in the nxt asset exchange, that is included in the client.

be sure to pick the right asset!

The correct decentralized way to invest is in bold.
Bter is a centralized exchange, which adds unneccessary third-party risk between investor and asset issuer, like any centralized exchange.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Where can I find guides?

Thank you

this should help you to get started with nxt: http://nxt.org/get-started/

you can invest in supernet on bter or in the nxt asset exchange, that is included in the client.

be sure to pick the right asset!
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Where can I find guides?

Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1680
CEO Bitpanda.com
Just send it to any NXT you have control over.
Activity: 418
Any word on the Bter Pangea dividend distribution, still waiting here.

Thanks Much, JJ
no date yet, maybe making bter tech support tickets would help?

Support ticket submitted.

Would it be too late to transfer unity to a nxt wallet to receive the Pangea dividend? I was holding off on transfering out of bter until the btcd wallet release.

Any info would be greatly appreciated, JJ

I would just leave your Unity assets on BTER for now. They have already been notified of the Pangea dividend and from the sounds of it, they will soon manually distribute the pangea assets on BTER based on your unity balance there.

So if you transfer to a nxt wallet now, you will miss out on getting the dividend on BTER and you might not even get the dividend at all since the dividend has already been distributed to unity holders on the NXT wallet.
correct
if you have unity at bter, hold tight for now
pangea will arrive soon, hopefully

James,

I assume it would be better to transfer to NXT? Has the process changed at all?
too late to transfer for pangea dividend now and if you do, you might miss the bter redistribution
best to wait to get it before moving

Sorry should have been more clear. After distribution I would imagine the best move is to transfer to NXT. I know back in the beginning there was a manual process for doing that. (if I remember correctly) Has anything changed?
legendary

Thanks Much, JJ

Would it be too late to transfer unity to a nxt wallet to receive the Pangea dividend? I was holding off on transfering out of bter until the btcd wallet release.

I would just leave your Unity assets on BTER for now. They have already been notified of the Pangea dividend and from the sounds of it, they will soon manually distribute the pangea assets on BTER based on your unity balance there.

So if you transfer to a nxt wallet now, you will miss out on getting the dividend on BTER and you might not even get the dividend at all since the dividend has already been distributed to unity holders on the NXT wallet.
correct

James,

too late to transfer for pangea dividend now and if you do, you might miss the bter redistribution
best to wait to get it before moving
Activity: 418

Thanks Much, JJ

correct

James,

legendary

Thanks Much, JJ

correct
Activity: 391

Thanks Much, JJ

Activity: 101
Merit: 100

Thanks Much, JJ

Activity: 321
Merit: 252

I used to trade alts but now I'm all in SuperNET. Feels super great!

I am sure Internet of Coins stuff will be the next big thing in crypto. Investing in SuperNET is a no brainer right now. You got huge NAV, dividend, Nxt, BTCD, Coinomat, James and a great team. And it seems that there is always more in the pipeline. Early birds need patience though ;-)
Activity: 243

I used to trade alts but now I'm all in SuperNET. Feels super great!
legendary
Activity: 1736
Just a question,

Will unity have some uses as a cryptocurrency?
or the only benefit of holding it is the dividends?

The infrastructure built by james is amazing (hat's off), I am just trying to understand the investor point of view Smiley

Investing in superNET brings both dividends from superNET network usage as well as growth from super traders and also just price gain due to more people buying than selling. I expect the true value will be based on an expected return given the dividend percentage, NAV increase and buying pressure.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Hi,

I have UNITY sitting on BTER.  Is there a simple way to convert it to supernet asset?  I know nothing about NXT assets but i'm very interested in learning.  any guidance would be very welcomed.

get a local NXT installation following nxt.org
then when your account is activated via faucet like http://jnxt.org/key/
you will have a local NXT acct that you can withdraw the UNITY into

Thank you.  So how will I receive dividends once the UNITY is in my local NXT account?

As I said before, I dont know how nxt assets work, and would be grateful if you could point me to some literature.

It's automatic. Dividend shares will be sent to the NXT account that holds the superNET (unity asset). The dividends may be other assets or NXT coin/tokens.
legendary

Thanks Much, JJ
Pages:
Jump to: