Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SuperNET NXT asset 12071612744977229797, SUPERNET KMD assetchain in summer - page 95. (Read 736772 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 100
Any word on the Bter Pangea dividend distribution, still waiting here.

Thanks Much, JJ
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Just a question,

Will unity have some uses as a cryptocurrency?
or the only benefit of holding it is the dividends?

The infrastructure built by james is amazing (hat's off), I am just trying to understand the investor point of view Smiley

UNITY is a dividend-paying share in SuperNET. That's 'all'.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: yes
Just a question,

Will unity have some uses as a cryptocurrency?
or the only benefit of holding it is the dividends?

The infrastructure built by james is amazing (hat's off), I am just trying to understand the investor point of view Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
Hi,

I have UNITY sitting on BTER.  Is there a simple way to convert it to supernet asset?  I know nothing about NXT assets but i'm very interested in learning.  any guidance would be very welcomed.

get a local NXT installation following nxt.org
then when your account is activated via faucet like http://jnxt.org/key/
you will have a local NXT acct that you can withdraw the UNITY into

Thank you.  So how will I receive dividends once the UNITY is in my local NXT account?

As I said before, I dont know how nxt assets work, and would be grateful if you could point me to some literature.

Just take a NXT client, signup for an account and transfer your UNITY to your wallet. I don't know if you get your NeoDICE etc. assets, because they are already being given, but that is something jl777 could tell you more about, i guess.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hi,

I have UNITY sitting on BTER.  Is there a simple way to convert it to supernet asset?  I know nothing about NXT assets but i'm very interested in learning.  any guidance would be very welcomed.

Thank you.  So how will I receive dividends once the UNITY is in my local NXT account?

As I said before, I dont know how nxt assets work, and would be grateful if you could point me to some literature.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
MGW in the news:
http://bitcoinmagazine.com/18567/multigateway-the-first-decentralized-crypto-currency-exchange/

I am currently waiting on some tech from others before I can proceed debugging most effectively. So rather than be inefficiently debugging, I figured I would cleanup the MGW codebase and while doing that I thought I might as well integrate it into SuperNET API.

I got the deposit side coded and mostly debugged already, but the withdraw is always toughest...

Anyway, the MGW maintains what is very much like the private blockchains that the peer to peer Teleport needs, and I plan to leverage this code for InstantDEX order clearing also. I estimate that after the SuperNET API gets the MGW functions, the MGW servers will take less than 1000 lines of code. It will also allow anyone to setup their own multisig addresses for whatever they want to use it for, eg. escrow.

A bit unexpected to be doing this now, but turns out it will solve some of the pesky accounting things that needed to be done eventually, so that explains the big drop in github activity. Coding locally as it is a lot of code to be moving around and it is in an intermediate non-working state now

James
legendary
Hi,

Activity: 406
Hi,

Activity: 266
My investment plosses 50%
legendary

very nice!

supernet is coming together much faster than i thought it would to be honest.

nice work james + team, very nice work Smiley
longzai1988 deserves all the kudos for this one!
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

very nice!

supernet is coming together much faster than i thought it would to be honest.

nice work james + team, very nice work Smiley
legendary
How much SuperNET-Tokens i will need to use the SuperNET-GUI in the NXT-Wallet?
I think ihave read some times ago something about 100Tokens.. but iam not sure.
You would only need the specific currencies needed for what you want to do, eg. NXT for NXT function, BTCD for BTCD function, etc.

James
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
How much SuperNET-Tokens i will need to use the SuperNET-GUI in the NXT-Wallet?
I think ihave read some times ago something about 100Tokens.. but iam not sure.
Activity: 255
Merit: 251
Added buy item functionality to freemarketlite.com

Now you can list and buy items right from your browser without downloading anything!
Activity: 552
Will these asset dividends reach BTER?

I still didn't received any shares in Bter.

As someone has mentioned elsewhere, BTER has already been notified about the new dividend, so the time it will take to distribute the dividends on BTER is really up to them.  From my understanding, the process is not automated on BTER.  So if you want to find out how long it will take, I think you will need to contact BTER directly.  

No problem!  I will receive Sooner or later. Smiley
Activity: 391

As someone has mentioned elsewhere, BTER has already been notified about the new dividend, so the time it will take to distribute the dividends on BTER is really up to them.  From my understanding, the process is not automated on BTER.  So if you want to find out how long it will take, I think you will need to contact BTER directly.  
Activity: 552

Pages:
Jump to: