Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Swinca - Real-Estate Finance Revolution - page 21. (Read 24115 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 1
I see that you do not have many Advisors. It means that they all should have extensive experience in business and cryptocurrency. After all, usually projects 5+ advisors.
There should not be a lot of advisors. It is enough to choose righ guys for the necessary work. For example, I really like how team spread duties:
Sebastien Icard - Blockchain Advisor
Arthur Benhamou - Event Advisor
Sebastien Barthelemy - Real Estate Estate Advisor

Yes, with such a distribution of duties - each person understands the range of his duties, therefore, performs his work more efficiently.
I agree with you, now there are a lot of useless adv. who simply mark their face on the web site and that's it. I hope the guys have another, qualitative approach.
Remember one simple truth - the main RESULT, the result and nothing more)) and then what is the composition of the team, who are these personalities, what skills do they have, who is an advisor or the person of the company is all nonsense !!
Activity: 59
Ideas are easy to develop. Coming up with a real, competitive and lasting game plan is the key. Also, the concept you come up with has to prove itself as useful and that is where many concepts fail. In the beginning it seems they are useful, but then you realize it may not be the game changer you thought it is.
The journey from ideas to real products, or successful products are too far.
I don't agree with you at this point.
Of course, good ideas, or concepts might help project move forwards better than bad ideas and bad concepts at beginning.

Not sure why, but you are talking complete nonsense. A product can't come into existence without an idea, whether directly or indirectly.
I completely agree, this is just the wildest nonsense; D; D how can you create something without an idea? go far))))) no offense)
Activity: 102
As you look at holding a videoconference and talk about your achievements, plans, advantages, disadvantages, it would be interesting to get to know the team more closely, to make sure of your existence.
is very valuable when the creators go to communicate with their audience, show that they are real, do their work, I am only “in favor” of this kind of events, because not everyone is able to take such a step, it is very difficult, but is quite real.
I know a lot of guys who, after this kind of “advertising”, got a good result in further development, found sponsors, advisers, and such a weak project, deprived of reliable promotion, got a second life.
4But there are very few such cases, and this is a rather risky step, and we all know that in such organizations a large amount of money is spent, new people are lured - advisers, who, in turn, also need to be rewarded and this causes uninsulated expenses, but ... I I think it's worth it. I would risk, honestly)
Activity: 135
As you look at holding a videoconference and talk about your achievements, plans, advantages, disadvantages, it would be interesting to get to know the team more closely, to make sure of your existence.
is very valuable when the creators go to communicate with their audience, show that they are real, do their work, I am only “in favor” of this kind of events, because not everyone is able to take such a step, it is very difficult, but is quite real.
I know a lot of guys who, after this kind of “advertising”, got a good result in further development, found sponsors, advisers, and such a weak project, deprived of reliable promotion, got a second life.
Activity: 124
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

If they hold a real-time video conference that should be proof of enough of their existence I suppose. There isn't much more you can do except for meeting in person.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Activity: 130
Ideas are easy to develop. Coming up with a real, competitive and lasting game plan is the key. Also, the concept you come up with has to prove itself as useful and that is where many concepts fail. In the beginning it seems they are useful, but then you realize it may not be the game changer you thought it is.
Of course, good ideas, or concepts might help project move forwards better than bad ideas and bad concepts at beginning.

Not sure why, but you are talking complete nonsense. A product can't come into existence without an idea, whether directly or indirectly.
I completely agree, this is just the wildest nonsense; D; D how can you create something without an idea? go far))))) no offense)
But everyone has his own opinion, I will be glad if you share with me the secret of how to succeed without having an idea)
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166

Activity: 291
Merit: 20
I love my wife and my little girl
Was airdrop or bounty? I do not see anywhere information.
You need to search better, they have allocated tokens to pay for bounty, which means it is there. Look here - https://www.swinca.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/chart400b-min.png
He should be ashamed to ask such a question, in our time we need to use Google ...
What is the fee for depositing and withdrawing money on the platform?
Merit: 10
I think the mediators will not go anywhere, as if they will not, but they will find themselves under a different name. Although, I want to believe in the best, in the changes, in something much more interesting and newer, which will bring only pleasure.
Activity: 67
You need to search better, they have allocated tokens to pay for bounty, which means it is there. Look here - https://www.swinca.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/chart400b-min.png
Activity: 59
I see that you do not have many Advisors. It means that they all should have extensive experience in business and cryptocurrency. After all, usually projects 5+ advisors.
Activity: 135
Activity: 124
There should not be a lot of advisors. It is enough to choose righ guys for the necessary work. For example, I really like how team spread duties:

Yes, with such a distribution of duties - each person understands the range of his duties, therefore, performs his work more efficiently.
I agree with you, now there are a lot of useless adv. who simply mark their face on the web site and that's it. I hope the guys have another, qualitative approach.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2

Activity: 130
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
You have a very big and cool team. I see that all members from your team have some experience in business. As I understand you planed to expand all over the world? 
PS: I was especially surprised by the little bold creature at the very bottom)) Very witty))
You know, a big team, first of all, is not an indicator of success! the main thing is to work harmoniously and carry your idea to the bitter end. I think the guys will cope with this task, because since they presented themselves at the initial stage, not everyone can. Good luck)

I think the mediators will not go anywhere, as if they will not, but they will find themselves under a different name. Although, I want to believe in the best, in the changes, in something much more interesting and newer, which will bring only pleasure.
Our world is so arranged)) People just find their place here. And I think that the army of intermediaries will leave this business for another one.
Pages:
Jump to: