Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Swinca - Real-Estate Finance Revolution - page 20. (Read 24115 times)

NLO
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
I see you have a lot of partnerships. Found one very interesting company - groupe-atrium.fr
I think they can share with you my opitom.

Well, of course, for this is exactly what partnerships are about to start. I think that the project expects a lot of pitfalls in their path ... What are the bureaucratic moments ...
And the worst thing is that each country has its own laws and rules, which are very often different, which complicates the work. But I think that the project will start to work from Switzerland, from its homeland.
I do not see that they are doing something. I'm not sure that the project will be launched at all. There is no activity.
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
In your Roadmap, I found information that the Alpha version of the project is already ready. I wonder where I can see how it works.
Activity: 67
I see that you have 3 addresses for feedback on your website and everyone is in Switzerland. Does this mean that you have 3 offices?))
I think so. This country generally has a favorable attitude to startups and companies that run their business. And of course, people are much more educated than in the whole world.
Activity: 135
I see that you have 3 addresses for feedback on your website and everyone is in Switzerland. Does this mean that you have 3 offices?))
Activity: 124
I see you have a lot of partnerships. Found one very interesting company - groupe-atrium.fr

Well, of course, for this is exactly what partnerships are about to start. I think that the project expects a lot of pitfalls in their path ... What are the bureaucratic moments ...
And the worst thing is that each country has its own laws and rules, which are very often different, which complicates the work. But I think that the project will start to work from Switzerland, from its homeland.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2

Activity: 462
Merit: 104
I am skeptical about real estate projects, but maybe you will be able to collect the necessary capitalization as the market began to turn green .
Activity: 130
Activity: 102
I saw a similar project, hackers stolled money there(( I think there are quite few of such incidents, and so, what protection do you use against fraudsters??
NLO
A few years ago, I could not have imagined that such a thing would be possible! To buy real estate on the other side of the world, while sitting on a sofa at home. Haha, funny!
With the advent of the Internet and digital technology, much is now possible. But with the introduction of cryptocurrency - there will be even more !!!
NLO
Very funny project name. I did not find how this word is translated from English. But if you read this word in Russian, it will be a pig.
Activity: 59
yesterday team announced the distribution date of tokens, on April 20-Saturday. Tell me how many tokens are planned to be distributed? I can not find the information.
Activity: 67
Well, on the part of the investor, everything is clear, he gets a good profit from all this happening, well, and I, as a buyer, what is my role in this all I get?
Activity: 135
A few years ago, I could not have imagined that such a thing would be possible! To buy real estate on the other side of the world, while sitting on a sofa at home. Haha, funny!
Yes, I think many will be interested in such an alignment of events) the main thing is that there are good investors who will help promote the idea and help with development.
Honestly, waiting for the beta version. I would like to try, of course, to test how this system works and how the whole process is built. After all, one thing is written on paper, the videos are different, the presentations are third, but it’s exactly to try with your own hands and see with your eyes the whole structure and the alternation is completely different) But everything gradually, the main thing is to move confidently.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Yes, I think many will be interested in such an alignment of events) the main thing is that there are good investors who will help promote the idea and help with development.

it is certainly very cool. I would also like to have this opportunity. but how can the buyer be able to see the purchased real estate? How far will such interconnections be reliable? will notaries attend such a process?
Activity: 124
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Ideas are easy to develop. Coming up with a real, competitive and lasting game plan is the key. Also, the concept you come up with has to prove itself as useful and that is where many concepts fail. In the beginning it seems they are useful, but then you realize it may not be the game changer you thought it is.
The journey from ideas to real products, or successful products are too far.
I don't agree with you at this point.
Of course, good ideas, or concepts might help project move forwards better than bad ideas and bad concepts at beginning.

Not sure why, but you are talking complete nonsense. A product can't come into existence without an idea, whether directly or indirectly.
I completely agree, this is just the wildest nonsense; D; D how can you create something without an idea? go far))))) no offense)
But everyone has his own opinion, I will be glad if you share with me the secret of how to succeed without having an idea)

I like your comment here! Smiley You are right, everybody should have his opinion and I am also waiting to be enlighten how to develop something without having any idea whatsoever.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Interesting project. But need more informations especially on the qualification of the funders. None of the linkedin profiles seem to work. It says This profile is not available. Please fix it.
Activity: 130
If you look carefully, it is still quite an interesting strategy. I like the way you think. But still there are a lot of details that need to attach attention, because without this in any way.
Pages:
Jump to: