Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Swinca - Real-Estate Finance Revolution - page 17. (Read 24115 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Does your team attend video conferencing? In which countries have there been presentations?
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
Tell me, are you planning to launch a bounty campaign or airdrop?
virtual reality, real estate purchases, virtual money, a new and promising topic.
Activity: 67
I would already like to try the platform at work. It is very interesting how everything will happen and with what amounts it will be possible to work.
I think that soon you will try it and be able to say your opinion about the platform. Not long left))
I did not know that the guys have an insurance fund! This is great news! Now you can not worry about the loss!
Activity: 135
I would already like to try the platform at work. It is very interesting how everything will happen and with what amounts it will be possible to work.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Cool that each transaction will go 10% in the insurance reserve. Thus, the funds will be insured. And this is very good, because people will work safely.

so, this is really a very perfect system for making money transactions. Now it is precisely user safety, that should be included. this is a very important factor in the service. I think, the team organized it at a high level.
Activity: 124
Cool that each transaction will go 10% in the insurance reserve. Thus, the funds will be insured. And this is very good, because people will work safely.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Great idea to organize your bank! Thus, investor funds will be very convenient to use for further investments.
Now investments in cryptocurrency and blockchain are becoming menstream, so we can safely say that this idea is very good!
Activity: 130
Great idea to organize your bank! Thus, investor funds will be very convenient to use for further investments.
When will the opportunity to try to buy a property in test mode? Will there be such an opportunity?
I think that this opportunity will be inconsistent after the launch of the platform, not earlier! After all, to try to get something from the platform, you need to have real estate there, for the acquisition of which you need money.
I think that it is possible to develop a demo platform, where the interested investor can try how everything will work. Is it possible?
Activity: 67
When will the opportunity to try to buy a property in test mode? Will there be such an opportunity?
I think that this opportunity will be inconsistent after the launch of the platform, not earlier! After all, to try to get something from the platform, you need to have real estate there, for the acquisition of which you need money.
I wonder can I buy with your help land or real estate that is just being built?
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
Will you only invest in real estate, or will you also invest in building projects?
As for me, it is much more efficient to buy ready-made real estate. After all, there are certain risks during construction
Activity: 124
Can you please tell me if the token is listed on the stock exchange or is it just in the process?
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
I did not know that the guys have an insurance fund! This is great news! Now you can not worry about the loss!
I agree with you, and I also hope that the guys will not have financial losses, because there is a fund for reimbursement of losses, but he cannot forever pay damages ...
I hope that the fund will be constantly replenished with money from profitable deals. It will be very correct, insurance is an important aspect in any business.
Hi Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy good idea! will follow you Kiss
Activity: 130
What an interesting member of the team you have)) Probably he really likes to work on the development of the project and play with pigeons))
on which exchange did you place your tokens?
Pages:
Jump to: