Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Swinca - Real-Estate Finance Revolution - page 19. (Read 24115 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 1
What algorithm does the system work on? Is this the usual ERC -20?
No, everything is much more interesting and more complicated! The system uses the POW algorithm - QUARK. Many popular coins use the same algorithm! https://t.me/swincacoin/87
I wonder what is the difference between it and how will it be better than the same ERC -20? Now there are a lot of algorithms, I do not understand. Explain please))
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
No, everything is much more interesting and more complicated! The system uses the POW algorithm - QUARK. Many popular coins use the same algorithm! https://t.me/swincacoin/87
Activity: 130
Activity: 102
Have you launched a referral program? Will participants receive any additional bonuses, depending on the number of invited people?
I think that there will be no bonuses, except for the usual percentage, otherwise too much money would be spent, which could be launched to develop the project!
Activity: 67
Have you launched a referral program? Will participants receive any additional bonuses, depending on the number of invited people?
Activity: 91
Merit: 12
Solaris & ZeroCoin & txbit.io exchange ! Go !!!
Swinca project has been in its inactive period.
It's bad for their investors, but it so soon to say Swinca is abandoned project.
Activity: 135
How much time do you need to bring your token to the exchange? How much will be exchanges on which your token will be traded?
I see that Pascal Marie very good developer with big experience! Hope that this guy will help a lot for project development))
Of course! Only in such way we will se quality project. If every team member will work hard - we will se bright results in near future!
Not all depend from the team. You need to understand that the market is not the most favorable for ICO. Although I am sure that the project has quite a few instuticinals investors.
Activity: 59
Hi guys! I found in your Telegram channel news about referall program https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@swincacoin. How much I can earn in %
I see that Pascal Marie very good developer with big experience! Hope that this guy will help a lot for project development))
Of course! Only in such way we will se quality project. If every team member will work hard - we will se bright results in near future!
Activity: 102
Have you any restriction recarding investors? Usualy people from USA can't participate, because SEC have engry mood reagrding ICO's
Man, not only in USA big investors. All over the world enought rich people who have interest in blockchain technology
Activity: 59
In your Roadmap, I found information that the Alpha version of the project is already ready. I wonder where I can see how it works.
I'm interested too. Give me a link please. Thank))
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Does anyone know what news there is of the project . The team has little contact with the community . How is the development and how much money has already been collected .
Activity: 67
Have you any restriction recarding investors? Usualy people from USA can't participate, because SEC have engry mood reagrding ICO's
Activity: 135
What you gonna do whan Hard Cap will be gathered? What will be your first steps with this big ammount of moneys?
I think that in any case, moneys will be keeping in cold wallet, untill first progrest in roadmap will be achived. But to say the truth - I don't know!
I don't meet any informathion about way of keeping investmens. I'm interesting, will be there some escrow or something like that?
What you gonna do whan Hard Cap will be gathered? What will be your first steps with this big ammount of moneys?
I think that in any case, moneys will be keeping in cold wallet, untill first progrest in roadmap will be achived. But to say the truth - I don't know!
Hi guys! I found in your Telegram channel news about referall program https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@swincacoin. How much I can earn in %
I think that about 5-10% its usual approach in this business. Right, admin?
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Hi
How to manage your coins to remain a trusted coin later?
Pages:
Jump to: