Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Swinca - Real-Estate Finance Revolution - page 16. (Read 24115 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
I did not know that the internal currency of the platform would be stable coin. As for me, this will only have a positive effect on the internal eco-system of the project.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
It is interesting here for you) It is curious to read the opinions of other guys about the project. I like the fact that there is no fear of criticism.
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
I saw that an insurance fund would be created for real estate investors. And for the bank depositors funds will be insured?
It seems to me that this is the same fund that will cover both directions.
Activity: 130
Now very relevant ideas of this kind. It’s just necessary that the cryptocurrency has grown in value, then it will be much more interesting)) After all, many investors are now very ill due to the low cryptocurrency price.
However, now people have learned how to invest and make money even on drawdowns. Just need to understand where you are moving))
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I honestly do not trust such projects. People invest in real estate in their hometown and are left with nothing. And it’s not at all clear where your money will actually go.What guarantees do you have if the project fails?
I agree with you, there are many such cases. This happens usually with newbies who are entice in low prices.

And here we are talking about the quality and well-coordinated work of a large team. At least that's what it says in the White Paper.

not always what is written in the white paper and the roadmap works. most likely as is often the case the project postpones the deadlines and then just closes and there are many examples.
Merit: 10
Tell me, are you planning to launch a bounty campaign or airdrop?
there is no need for this, because people who will invest in the project, and understand so well how to find it.
Activity: 67
Now very relevant ideas of this kind. It’s just necessary that the cryptocurrency has grown in value, then it will be much more interesting)) After all, many investors are now very ill due to the low cryptocurrency price.
Activity: 135
I saw that an insurance fund would be created for real estate investors. And for the bank depositors funds will be insured?
Activity: 124
If I buy a large amount of tokens, then I get a bonus, this is understandable. The question is different - will all tokens be frozen or only bonus ones?
It would be logical to freeze only bonus tokens. After all, the freezing of all funds is not interesting for investors ...
If I buy a large amount of tokens, then I get a bonus, this is understandable. The question is different - will all tokens be frozen or only bonus ones?
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
I honestly do not trust such projects. People invest in real estate in their hometown and are left with nothing. And it’s not at all clear where your money will actually go.What guarantees do you have if the project fails?
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Tell me please, what are your next steps after the ico?
Well, as usual, listing on the stock exchange))
The price after adding to the exchange will also be, as usual, 5-30 times lower?=)) I hope that this project will be an exception and the price of tokens will be high)
Well, as usual, listing on the stock exchange))
Activity: 67
feels the coordinated work of the project in step cad. I am sure that this will continue. After all, the project in the area where they will receive investments, if not with the help of ICO, then with the help of funds.
It is not worth being worth it so self-confident. Often, even cool projects do not raise funds ...
Activity: 1036
Merit: 269
Just look at this picture. Found using Google reverse image search. 100% match.
Activity: 135
feels the coordinated work of the project in step cad. I am sure that this will continue. After all, the project in the area where they will receive investments, if not with the help of ICO, then with the help of funds.
Activity: 124
You have very correctly distributed bonuses for participants. After all, usually add the number of tokens. And you did very wisely, added a bonus in value.
I agree with you my friend. That is why the project gets another plus! I am sure that this will have a positive impact on fundraising.
This will not only have a positive effect on fundraising, but will further strengthen the economy of the token. Because the creators do not always correctly distribute bonuses, which leads to inflation ...
You have very correctly distributed bonuses for participants. After all, usually add the number of tokens. And you did very wisely, added a bonus in value.
I agree with you my friend. That is why the project gets another plus! I am sure that this will have a positive impact on fundraising.
Pages:
Jump to: