Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Swinca - Real-Estate Finance Revolution - page 58. (Read 24115 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 1
Any plans for exchanges? If you want I can help with this, adding your project to stock exchange.
With which exchanges could you help? And by what way? Can you send me conditions please ?
For these days really big count of people make this service
Activity: 112
Any plans for exchanges? If you want I can help with this, adding your project to stock exchange.
With which exchanges could you help? And by what way? Can you send me conditions please ?
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Good project, I will follow the project and join you
What major events and meetings on blockchain technologies will your team attend?
Activity: 98
Will your project be available in all countries? Or will it be unavailable in some?
As far as I know, the sale of cryptocurrency is prohibited by law in the United States and China
It is a pity that people from there will not be able to invest in the project. By the way, and they can use his services, do you think?
In theory, they should be able to participate in the work of the platform and use its services. Can not invest
Activity: 84
Will your project be available in all countries? Or will it be unavailable in some?
As far as I know, the sale of cryptocurrency is prohibited by law in the United States and China
It is a pity that people from there will not be able to invest in the project. By the way, and they can use his services, do you think?
I consider real estate investment a reliable way to secure a comfortable future. Therefore, I fully support the project team in their work!
Activity: 70
Crypto is our future
How many people are involved in the development of your project?
There were about 142 people who joined in the team, including 8 people creative and dedicated, 118 people who are experts in their fields and 8 people who have experience and have been dabbling in blockchain. to find out more information you can see on their site. https://www.swinca.io/
Wow! An impressive number of people involved in the development of the project. I honestly thought that the team is smaller
Activity: 83
Can an investor count on any bonuses for a large investment?
Activity: 126

Investors can only be businessmen or who want?

Are you planning to recruit more people to the team?

What problems of the real estate market you will solve and what their solution?

How many tokens are available for sale?

How many stages are the pre-sale of Swinca coins?
Activity: 103
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
How many people are involved in the development of your project?
There were about 142 people who joined in the team, including 8 people creative and dedicated, 118 people who are experts in their fields and 8 people who have experience and have been dabbling in blockchain. to find out more information you can see on their site. https://www.swinca.io/
Will you have your own mobile application directory to get acquainted with the proposed property?
Activity: 84
Who is your project aimed at? On a business company or an individual?
Pages:
Jump to: