Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Swinca - Real-Estate Finance Revolution - page 60. (Read 24115 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

Who will benefit your project? People who are connected with real estate or someone else?
Activity: 126

What will happen to unsold tokens? Will you freeze or destroy?

What do “hybrid” solutions mean? What do they look like?
Activity: 112

What problems of real estate processing will you solve?
Activity: 103
Which markets will sell the token? And what will be its price?
Activity: 87
Will citizens of the USA and China be able to invest in your project?
What fundamentally new are you proposing? What is your advantage over competitors?
Activity: 98
Will your project have a bounty program or airdrop?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
If the project claims that it will make a revolution, then this means that investors will lose money =)) Grin This is the rule of investors))
Activity: 70
Crypto is our future
How many of your team of advisors? Do they have experience with real estate projects?
How will real estate valuation be made? What types of property are you planning to do?
Do I understand correctly that you will begin your work in Europe? Will you go global level?
Activity: 103
Your white paper mentions SWE Bank. Does it already exist?

What is the NCA token and how does it differ from the SWI coin? What are its advantages?

What will the SWI price depend on and how quickly will the price start to rise after entering the exchange?

What opportunities does the coin give me and is there a maximum number I can buy?

What actions can be performed on the basis of this platform and what are the chances of their implementation?
Hello, tell me, please, is there a risk of acquiring SWI coins and what is its degree?
Hello, as far as I know, the degree of risk is quite high, but why not take the risk
Hello, tell me, please, is there a risk of acquiring SWI coins and what is its degree?
What categories of the population do you target first? For wealthy people or the middle class?
Pages:
Jump to: