Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Swinca - Real-Estate Finance Revolution - page 61. (Read 24115 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
What will happen to unsold coins? Will they be destroyed?
Activity: 126
How exactly does the project work? What are its main objectives in the market?
The main objective of this project is the real estate market, which is considered as a profitable and stable investment in your own future.
I saw in the white paper the mention of the project’s own bank. Have you already created it or is it in development?

What is Swinca bank? What operations will be performed there?
Activity: 112

How exactly does the project work? What are its main objectives in the market?
What financial products and services does the project offer to its clients?
Activity: 84
Could there be a problem with the agreement in your masternode system? Does it work reliably?
Activity: 103
How to become a member in Priority Investment Pass? Do I need to make investments?
Activity: 112
Why are SWI coins blocked for a while? What is the purpose of this?
Who will evaluate the property that will be offered for investment? Your team members or affiliate company?
In which countries will you be engaged in real estate?

How do users and investors generate their own income through the platform?
Very cool project. I have long been waiting for the blockchain to come to the real estate field, and now swinca solved this problem. I'm really looking forward to starting ICO
Well, I haven't decided yet, but the developers are trying to fix all the existing problems related to property management. Will you invest here?

Yes, so I am waiting for the start of the ICO. I want to buy tokens, so that half could be sold at the entrance to the stock exchange, and half left to myself.
Oh, this is a sensible decision. However, I am more interested in the functionality of the platform that is being developed. It seems to me that this will be a very useful and convenient thing.
Not just very convenient, the swinca platform will be able to bring significant dividends if you invest money here in time and decide which property you want.
Oh, in this respect, everything is simple. You need to buy property in the southern countries, there will always be demand for housing, especially when the number of rich people in the world is growing.
Very cool project. I have long been waiting for the blockchain to come to the real estate field, and now swinca solved this problem. I'm really looking forward to starting ICO
Well, I haven't decided yet, but the developers are trying to fix all the existing problems related to property management. Will you invest here?

Yes, so I am waiting for the start of the ICO. I want to buy tokens, so that half could be sold at the entrance to the stock exchange, and half left to myself.
Oh, this is a sensible decision. However, I am more interested in the functionality of the platform that is being developed. It seems to me that this will be a very useful and convenient thing.
Not just very convenient, the swinca platform will be able to bring significant dividends if you invest money here in time and decide which property you want.
Activity: 97
Are there any territorial restrictions on investing in your project? It is primarily about the citizens of European countries

November 05, 2018, 04:47:07 PM
Activity: 87
November 05, 2018, 04:45:04 PM
What sectors of the real estate market do you want to cover? Residential buildings, offices or maybe premises for production?
Pages:
Jump to: