Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】◢◣ Swipp ◢◣ Modern cryptocurrency ● X11 ● POW/POS ● Masternodes - page 22. (Read 19080 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Interesting idea. I hope you will succeed.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
OMG !

What is this ?
I  can  see all transactions in my wallet, but ... there is no coins  in wallet
It was 9000+ SWP but for this momet total: 0.00 SWP

this is my adress
http://explorer.swippcoin.com/address/SemHq84jChBSNpon9gXj4Yst6wGMz4xG6T

How i can make my coins visible in my wallet ?

Activity: 187
You can do What you want.
we have to increase the more ROI for Masternode. It will make more profit to people who made masternode!

Hi.

The ROI will be considerably higher once we fix the PoW payout issues. Or rather, once Twiddler fixes them...

Yours, team swipp

Ok We're waiting for the new soon. I see the price of PNX is increasing because the ROI of PNX is high 644.7%. If we fix it, I think SWP will more valuable!

Activity: 68
Hi Everyone !

I need you small help.

I download you new wallet from sweepcoin.com  (windows 32bit)
There is only one active connection, so  sync is too slow.
I am  not sure to addnodes,  because i realy do not know what nodes are correct (new) and what not correct (old)

Can you help me ?

Add some node in swipp.conf

Code:
addnode=104.236.126.173:9334
addnode=104.251.218.157:24055
addnode=174.138.81.87:24055
addnode=183.181.170.69:24055
addnode=36.55.235.149:24055
addnode=51.15.164.53
addnode=51.15.64.191:24055
addnode=63.142.252.38:24055
addnode=78.46.142.25:24055
addnode=174.138.81.87
addnode=114.161.217.19
addnode=111.250.145.118
addnode=63.142.252.38
addnode=174.138.90.184
addnode=104.251.218.157
addnode=78.46.142.25
addnode=51.15.64.191
addnode=172.220.197.202
addnode=183.181.170.69
addnode=104.238.188.150
addnode=115.78.128.102
Activity: 28
Hi Everyone !

I need you small help.

I download you new wallet from sweepcoin.com  (windows 32bit)
There is only one active connection, so  sync is too slow.
I am  not sure to addnodes,  because i realy do not know what nodes are correct (new) and what not correct (old)

Can you help me ?
Activity: 238
Swipp - a modern cryptocurrency

Swipp can setup cold masternode?
how to setup a cold node?
This means the masternode itself doesn't hold any coins, they are all in my local wallet.

Masternode payouts will improve.

Cold masternode should be possible I think... Please test and let us know Smiley. masternode.conf handling is in the source code. If it doesnt work, report it on GitHub and I'm sure Twiddler will look into it.

Yours, team swipp
Yobit is cheap and gives good volume. But will only be ok when coins wont need wallet updates anymore

Yes and if a wallet needs an update or causes some trouble then all coins are gone because you cannot withdraw them anymore. That really sucks about Yobit.
Considering that we want to be able to keep developing the project and updating the wallet and blockchain - if Yobit are slow and/or incompetent with wallet updates, then they are not really an option.

Real shame. But maybe it would be in order to contact them and talk...

Yours, team swipp
Have you considered the following reward structure:
45% masternode
45% miners
10% dev fund
I think this reward structure is very fair.

Yes... It would definitely help.... But we are not that comfortable to pay out 10% to some wallet we control. Maybe we could tie something like that in with the future bounty system to an address that the community controls. We were planning on doing it completely donation driven, but maybe we can mix it with a bounty fund contributed to on new blocks.

There could maybe even be a way to use the masternodes to control and hold a "bounty fund" and on consensus handle payments for different bounties.

Yours, team swipp
we have to increase the more ROI for Masternode. It will make more profit to people who made masternode!

Hi.

The ROI will be considerably higher once we fix the PoW payout issues. Or rather, once Twiddler fixes them...

Yours, team swipp
Activity: 27
Have you considered the following reward structure:
45% masternode
45% miners
10% dev fund
I think this reward structure is very fair.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Yobit is cheap and gives good volume. But will only be ok when coins wont need wallet updates anymore

Yes and if a wallet needs an update or causes some trouble then all coins are gone because you cannot withdraw them anymore. That really sucks about Yobit.
Activity: 187
You can do What you want.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
You guys are wrong about bittrex by the way. It costs money only if you want your currency to be spotlighted - apart from that coin submissions are free. You can read more on it here;

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex

Yours, team swipp
Swipp team is right, listing on bittrex is free
"Launching is free and at our discretion.  If your coin passes our compliance rules and you'd like to get additional marketing in our platform, we offer the option to spotlight your coin for 3.0 BTC."
Key phrase is "at our discretion". Now to hard to get listing on Bittrex, even for 3 BTC. Look last months, just 3-4 new coins in month was listed.
Activity: 43

Swipp can setup cold masternode?
how to setup a cold node?
This means the masternode itself doesn't hold any coins, they are all in my local wallet.

Activity: 43
where can find masternode setup guide?
Hi. Currently there is none... The setup is identical to other masternode coins minus sentinel and the fact that you deposit 30 000 swipp. There are setup gudes all over the Internet, so you should be able to find something that works for you.

I dont think there is much difference. PM me or teamswipp if you have issues... Or maybe even bitnod Wink.. Somebody will be able to guide you through it.

Is the SWP team sure that cold masternodes are possible? I still can't work out how to create one if the coin doesn't implement a masternode.conf file.

Good morning Smiley. I wouldn't know myself. I have not tested it. If you have problems - you can always report an issue on Github - Twiddler is responsible for the GitHub repo now and has done most work on the code base so far. I'll send him an email to check on that part also. Maybe something is broken there ? I can see that there is masternode.conf handling in the source base at least.

Yours, team swipp

i setup my masternode over 12 hours.
and i am sure my masternode is on the network masternodelist.
and just got 1.2 Swipp, is it normal ?
it seems to less than pure POS.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
You guys are wrong about bittrex by the way. It costs money only if you want your currency to be spotlighted - apart from that coin submissions are free. You can read more on it here;

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex

Yours, team swipp

Good morning

I know this article
always launched crowdfunding operations for first launch of a crypto bittrex (paid to support once added)

- visibility
- boost notoriety

after the trend is the same everywhere with cryptocurrency explosion.
very very hard at the moment, to be listed. and some even increased their rate & condition.

almost a full time job

bref  Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 255

Yours, team swipp
Swipp team is right, listing on bittrex is free
"Launching is free and at our discretion.  If your coin passes our compliance rules and you'd like to get additional marketing in our platform, we offer the option to spotlight your coin for 3.0 BTC."

Yours, team swipp
Activity: 681
Merit: 335
I need Swipp database (v.2.0.2.). after three days I downloaded only 75000 blocks  Angry
where can find masternode setup guide?
Hi. Currently there is none... The setup is identical to other masternode coins minus sentinel and the fact that you deposit 30 000 swipp. There are setup gudes all over the Internet, so you should be able to find something that works for you.

I dont think there is much difference. PM me or teamswipp if you have issues... Or maybe even bitnod Wink.. Somebody will be able to guide you through it.

Is the SWP team sure that cold masternodes are possible? I still can't work out how to create one if the coin doesn't implement a masternode.conf file.

Good morning Smiley. I wouldn't know myself. I have not tested it. If you have problems - you can always report an issue on Github - Twiddler is responsible for the GitHub repo now and has done most work on the code base so far. I'll send him an email to check on that part also. Maybe something is broken there ? I can see that there is masternode.conf handling in the source base at least.

Yours, team swipp
Pages:
Jump to: