Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】◢◣ Swipp ◢◣ Modern cryptocurrency ● X11 ● POW/POS ● Masternodes - page 21. (Read 19080 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
waiting for MN pow rewards Grin Grin Grin

waiting same. Masternode reward should be 50% of POW block and 50% to miner.
Pos Block for staking only.
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 58
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
Hey teamswipp

Whats the update?

thanks

Hi.

Nothing much to report currently. Twiddler still working on the wallet update and has decided to include some more stuff and Chaozer is making some improvements to the explorer...

For now... That's basically it Smiley.

Yours, team swipp

Best of luck  Cool
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Swipp - a modern cryptocurrency
Hey teamswipp

Whats the update?

thanks

Hi.

Nothing much to report currently. Twiddler still working on the wallet update and has decided to include some more stuff and Chaozer is making some improvements to the explorer...

For now... That's basically it Smiley.

Yours, team swipp
Hey teamswipp

Whats the update?

thanks

Swipp can setup cold masternode?
how to setup a cold node?
This means the masternode itself doesn't hold any coins, they are all in my local wallet.

Masternode payouts will improve.

Cold masternode should be possible I think... Please test and let us know Smiley. masternode.conf handling is in the source code. If it doesnt work, report it on GitHub and I'm sure Twiddler will look into it.

Yours, team swipp

i try to setup cold masternode, but it seems not work.

Hi.

Report it on GitHub and Twiddler will troubleshoot it with you.

Yours, team swipp
Activity: 43

Swipp can setup cold masternode?
how to setup a cold node?
This means the masternode itself doesn't hold any coins, they are all in my local wallet.

Masternode payouts will improve.

Cold masternode should be possible I think... Please test and let us know Smiley. masternode.conf handling is in the source code. If it doesnt work, report it on GitHub and I'm sure Twiddler will look into it.

Yours, team swipp

i try to setup cold masternode, but it seems not work.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 252
Hello everybody.

Our official email server is now officially up and running. So you can now send emails to any member of the team.

Meanwhile, the buy orders of Swipp on coinsmarkets have dipped. So anybody that wants to get some really cheap Swipp - here might be your chance to do so Smiley. It might be our last opportunity to get it for such a low price.

Yours, team swipp

Nice info dev, I will buy swipp now .  Wink
Hello everybody.

Our official email server is now officially up and running. So you can now send emails to any member of the team.

Meanwhile, the buy orders of Swipp on coinsmarkets have dipped. So anybody that wants to get some really cheap Swipp - here might be your chance to do so Smiley. It might be our last opportunity to get it for such a low price.

Yours, team swipp

Ready placed a buy order, i know swipp gonna rise so trying to get hold of coins as much as i can  Cool
Hello everybody.

Yours, team swipp
We're going to dip if pow mn rewards not come out.

Hi.

See it as a great opportunity to get som Swipp really cheap. It might be the last time it ever happens!

Yours, team swipp
Activity: 58
We're going to dip if pow mn rewards not come out.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Yobit is cheap and gives good volume. But will only be ok when coins wont need wallet updates anymore

Yes and if a wallet needs an update or causes some trouble then all coins are gone because you cannot withdraw them anymore. That really sucks about Yobit.
Considering that we want to be able to keep developing the project and updating the wallet and blockchain - if Yobit are slow and/or incompetent with wallet updates, then they are not really an option.

Real shame. But maybe it would be in order to contact them and talk...

Yours, team swipp

Good to hear some people are of my opinion. There are also people who love yobit (until it out of a sudden disappears with their funds Wink )
New question :-)
Who can explain this:
http://explorer.swippcoin.com/tx/a55cf21dad965ccfc04f5b26005265c563dec324eaa0f94d2207b0a5391c247b

I did a test transaction 3SWP

in blockexplorer it appeared, but there is one more amount: 69.10990884

What's this ?

Hi.

This is normal and is called a change address. The wallet picks an amount for transaction fee + amount and moves the change to a new address connected to your wallet. If you want finer control, there is something called "advanced coin control" in the settings of the wallet where you can be more specific wit the transaction.

Not only the Swipp wallet does this, but most QT wallets derived from the bitcoin wallet.

Yours, team swipp
Activity: 28
New question :-)
Who can explain this:
http://explorer.swippcoin.com/tx/a55cf21dad965ccfc04f5b26005265c563dec324eaa0f94d2207b0a5391c247b

I did a test transaction 3SWP

in blockexplorer it appeared, but there is one more amount: 69.10990884

What's this ?
Great to see you guys helping each other out. Exactly what it's all about! Smiley

Yours, team swipp

Delete the block chain (keep wallet.dat) and let the chain resync. Almost all of the coins should now be in the wallet so then go to the console and use command 'repairwallet'

Thank you ! My deposit is now correct !
You realy save me ))
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
I think you need to update your wallet!
It is new wallet from original site

Delete the block chain (keep wallet.dat) and let the chain resync. Almost all of the coins should now be in the wallet so then go to the console and use command 'repairwallet'

It is new wallet from original site
Activity: 187
You can do What you want.
OMG !

What is this ?
I  can  see all transactions in my wallet, but ... there is no coins  in wallet
It was 9000+ SWP but for this momet total: 0.00 SWP

this is my adress
http://explorer.swippcoin.com/address/SemHq84jChBSNpon9gXj4Yst6wGMz4xG6T

How i can make my coins visible in my wallet ?

Pages:
Jump to: