Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】◢◣ Swipp ◢◣ Modern cryptocurrency ● X11 ● POW/POS ● Masternodes - page 19. (Read 19080 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Hi fellas - nice conversation - signs of life accompanied by passionate discussion are always good things.  Definitely recommend taking this life over to discord vice BTCT.  Yeah I'm a n00b, but this btct sh!t is a dinosaur compared to discord capabilities.  Even just having separate channels so that I don't spam this thread with: "why is my wallet not syncing? where is the current wallet? what are the current addnodes?" types of questions is a step in the right direction.  And dev/leader presence, but I care less about that if you guys truly are working hard on this stuff and looking to seriously progress the state of the art vice just being another status quo MN coin.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Genuinely useful feedback will always be appreciated. The Swipp Team has done a lot so far, especially considering this coin was dead. The ideas they're looking to implement are good in that they aren't standard features from an existing high market cap alt-coin that they can simply clone. There are no shortage of clone coins appearing daily with no intention from the developer except to pump and dump. With what the Swipp team has done so far, they are deserving of as much time as they need to bring about the vision they have for Swipp which got them excited in the first place to revive this coin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
Hello TeamSwipp

You are a passionate and hardworking team but time is running and many others coins are surfacing as well. I am surprised that just a 6 days old coin is trading at 0.00067 BTC and also listed at Cryptopia, its also a X11 Coin (PoW/PoS like SWIPP)

You guys need to speed up things and create activity in discord channel, also it is must to go to a reputable exchange asap.

thanks

Are you contributing to the development of the coin?

i am not the coin dev

I think @canonical's point is that everybody can join in developing Swipp  Smiley... Eveyrbody can join the team, submit pull requests and contribute. We want this to be a community effort. In the long run, this is the only way for a cryptocurrency to truly succeed and be immortal.

We don't consider it to be our coin. We are only the caretakers of the code base. More developers will surely jump in on the boat down the road.

Yours, team swipp

Oh yes, i am participating in development of this coin by having my huge investment in holding the coins and thats without getting any interest  Wink

Between, i am not a developer but if you would like to teach i can try  Roll Eyes

@canolical:  whats your contribution to this coin?

My point is that if you're not happy with progress, either help out actively with development of the coin or accept that you're just along for the ride. Comment, critique, make suggestions,.. these are all fine, but don't think that you can sit in the cheap seats and give orders to the people that are actually doing the work.

Are you nuts? read my posts again

And lookslike you are neither investor nor developer ...lol...

As contributors to this coin we have all the right to give feedback and will continue doing so and teamswipp always appreciated that just like a true team should do.

A word of advice: Considering feedback as 'orders' is reflection of a retard mind.
Hello TeamSwipp

You are a passionate and hardworking team but time is running and many others coins are surfacing as well. I am surprised that just a 6 days old coin is trading at 0.00067 BTC and also listed at Cryptopia, its also a X11 Coin (PoW/PoS like SWIPP)

You guys need to speed up things and create activity in discord channel, also it is must to go to a reputable exchange asap.

thanks

i am not the coin dev

I think @canonical's point is that everybody can join in developing Swipp  Smiley... Eveyrbody can join the team, submit pull requests and contribute. We want this to be a community effort. In the long run, this is the only way for a cryptocurrency to truly succeed and be immortal.

We don't consider it to be our coin. We are only the caretakers of the code base. More developers will surely jump in on the boat down the road.

Yours, team swipp

Oh yes, i am participating in development of this coin by having my huge investment in holding the coins and thats without getting any interest  Wink

Between, i am not a developer but if you would like to teach i can try  Roll Eyes

My point is that if you're not happy with progress, either help out actively with development of the coin or accept that you're just along for the ride. Comment, critique, make suggestions,.. these are all fine, but don't think that you can sit in the cheap seats and give orders to the people that are actually doing the work.
Hello TeamSwipp

thanks

i am not the coin dev

Yours, team swipp

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Swipp - a modern cryptocurrency
Hello TeamSwipp

thanks

i am not the coin dev

Yours, team swipp
Hello TeamSwipp

thanks

Hi.

Yes, many coins surface, but most of them also never have any development and never go anywhere. Many coins trade high in the beginning - if the code base is not developed they won't have a future in the long run. Doing something properly takes more time. Again, we are not doing this for some qucik profit. This project is about doing something great... And fun Smiley...

I have personally not even logged in on the Discord channel yet ... As far as I know, only chaozer has poked his head in. Primarily, we want to develop Swipp and spend time coding.

To be honest, there are very few cryptocurrencies with any real development going on... You can basically count them on two hands. Even DASH has slowed down significantly lately. We want to do things in Swipp that no other cryptocurrency offers. The project will prove itself, but it won't happen overnight.

Yours, team swipp

I trust you, you better be right as i have alot at stake in your coin now , best of luck  Smiley
Hello TeamSwipp

thanks

Hi.

Yes, many coins surface, but most of them also never have any development and never go anywhere. Many coins trade high in the beginning - if the code base is not developed they won't have a future in the long run. Doing something properly takes more time. Again, we are not doing this for some qucik profit. This project is about doing something great... And fun Smiley...

I have personally not even logged in on the Discord channel yet ... As far as I know, only chaozer has poked his head in. Primarily, we want to develop Swipp and spend time coding.

To be honest, there are very few cryptocurrencies with any real development going on... You can basically count them on two hands. Even DASH has slowed down significantly lately. We want to do things in Swipp that no other cryptocurrency offers. The project will prove itself, but it won't happen overnight.

Yours, team swipp
Hello TeamSwipp

thanks

i am not the coin dev
Hello TeamSwipp

thanks

Hello TeamSwipp

thanks
also u guys desperately need discord if dont have already
Going to try and mine some SWIPP.  Just downloaded wallet - it's taking awhile to synchronizing, do you guys have addnodes suggestion?
"Also, PoS reward t is very minor compared to what masternodes will get from PoW blocks."

Ah. From your previous message it sounded like you abandoning PoW master mode rewards and keeping it at just 40% of PoS, hehe my confusion and I think the confusion of done others that commented.

Interesting ideas for new features for the coin. Great to hear 👍

Ah.. I see. Yes, you are right, I can see how it might have been confusing.

So to completely clear it up, Masternodes will be receiving 40% of all new generated blocks (PoS & PoW) with the next update Smiley. Twiddler is testing everything - we don't want to stuff it up and miss something.

Yours, team swipp

You are aware i support SWIPP Team since start and have no issues over %payout , what i believe is it MUST be successful. And ability for masternodes to reject PoS blocks.

Thank you for your good work, keep it up  Cool
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
3. Bitcoin / Swipp exchange service. Where each masternode can offer different exchange rates, competing with the other nodes when exchanging currency back and forth. Theoretically, it would even be possible to offer multiple currencies, with Swipp as a base currency. This will require each masternode to hold copies of blockchains from several currencies.
It's interesting idea. But it requires not only copies of blockchain, you need to freeze coins for future exchanges on some wallets.
"Also, PoS reward t is very minor compared to what masternodes will get from PoW blocks."

Ah. From your previous message it sounded like you abandoning PoW master mode rewards and keeping it at just 40% of PoS, hehe my confusion and I think the confusion of done others that commented.

Ah.. I see. Yes, you are right, I can see how it might have been confusing.

So to completely clear it up, Masternodes will be receiving 40% of all new generated blocks (PoS & PoW) with the next update Smiley. Twiddler is testing everything - we don't want to stuff it up and miss something.

Yours, team swipp
What problem is your coin yet to solve? there are so many coins out there, what is so unique about your coin?

or is just here to add up to the number.

The main motivation for us is to further develop the blockchain, add improvements and just do things better than everybody else. We are developers, not traders.

As previously stated, we plan to add many unique features and improvements. You can follow development here;

https://github.com/teamswipp/swippcore

We are one of few cryptocurrencies with an active git repository. Wink.

Also, If anybody has an interesting idea that you think may be right for Swipp - please create an issue on the GitHub repo. We will consider them all.

Yours, team swipp

Merit: 102
What problem is your coin yet to solve? there are so many coins out there, what is so unique about your coin?

or is just here to add up to the number.
Pages:
Jump to: