Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TagCoin - Multi Token Wallet and Trading Platform - page 39. (Read 301277 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.

Why is happening? How to fix it?  Devs know exact reason?

That's the $64,000 question, mate.

There's a few people, including myself, that believe it's some form of attack or network hack.  Other's are leaning towards the initial thoughts that it's still a problem with the coin.  Either way, no one really knows for sure.  Unless Mark(@Tagbond) has a definitive answer on the issue, we're running blind at the moment.

-Fuse
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
Tell me tagcoin pool  where  dont  have  orphaned  Smiley)

It's happening everywhere, mate.  Hop on one that you like and ride it out.

-Fuse

Why is happening? How to fix it?  Devs know exact reason?
legendary
HODL for life.

It's happening everywhere, mate.  Hop on one that you like and ride it out.

-Fuse
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Ya I've just given up on ever seeing my coins, as Coins-E's support is just useless, been 4 days now no responce, doesnt show up in the block explorer so ill just assume there a lost cause. ill load the wallet ever day or so and maybe they will show up eventually.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I have about 450 TAG left, should I hold them and keep watching the price dump? Or sell them to invest into another Alt coin?

First things first.. Confirm they are valid and not going to be orphaned. Check your 'receive' or 'generate' transaction against the blockchain: http://explorer.tagcoin.org

If it's there, you're safe. Do what you will.

I mined all my TAG directly to Cryptsy and way before the fork.
Activity: 616
I'm sure more pools would open up if there was confidence in the coin/network, but with the sync issues I'm seeing and others are seeing--issues which are only increasing I might add--confidence is going to teeter.

My estimated network hashrate calculation shows a 30% drop in rate since about 24 hours ago.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
I have about 450 TAG left, should I hold them and keep watching the price dump? Or sell them to invest into another Alt coin?
Sell them to me? I'll buy it.
Activity: 56

First things first.. Confirm they are valid and not going to be orphaned. Check your 'receive' or 'generate' transaction against the blockchain: http://explorer.tagcoin.org

If it's there, you're safe. Do what you will.
Activity: 770
legendary
HODL for life.
Your nodes are fine, it's most likely Coin-E's nodes.  Contact their support and see if they're seeing the transaction as pending.  If they aren't seeing it, or it's been orphaned, you got the short end of the stick on the transaction, mate.

I agree with fuse on this. I know that when my wallet was on the wrong chain / node network, I was able to send and receive coins from coins-e.

Fuse, I had to delete everything and start again and now I am able to confirm that I am on the correct chain. Here is a valid transaction to prove it: http://explorer.tagcoin.org/tx/?txid=6a8c12c39b6a832f2cee7afc392f02fc85310cf439bdee815d77ce502a521070

The simplest way to check is to mine / send / receive and then confirm the transaction on the tag blockchain. If it's there, you're safe. If it's not, you're basically on the wrong side of the internet.

Regardless, I've removed TAG from our array of coins that can possibly be mined on our pool until the rest of the pools connect / resync / etc, thus bringing us closer to a public BETA.

I've been on the "right side" of the chain almost all the time, until recently when even though we've had less hashrate and plenty of wallet connections, we've shot ahead upwards of 100 blocks in minutes.  Then the rest of the chain catches up or we resync backwards.  Either way, it seemed like we hit orphans.

I've been watching this for a while now.  This is why I now believe it's not an issue with the coin code.  It just doesn't line up.

-Fuse
Activity: 56
Your nodes are fine, it's most likely Coin-E's nodes.  Contact their support and see if they're seeing the transaction as pending.  If they aren't seeing it, or it's been orphaned, you got the short end of the stick on the transaction, mate.

I agree with fuse on this. I know that when my wallet was on the wrong chain / node network, I was able to send and receive coins from coins-e.

Fuse, I had to delete everything and start again and now I am able to confirm that I am on the correct chain. Here is a valid transaction to prove it: http://explorer.tagcoin.org/tx/?txid=6a8c12c39b6a832f2cee7afc392f02fc85310cf439bdee815d77ce502a521070

The simplest way to check is to mine / send / receive and then confirm the transaction on the tag blockchain. If it's there, you're safe. If it's not, you're basically on the wrong side of the internet.

Regardless, I've removed TAG from our array of coins that can possibly be mined on our pool until the rest of the pools connect / resync / etc, thus bringing us closer to a public BETA.
Ya I've contacted them 3 times per there support and haven't gotten any response. oh well back to mining other things.
legendary
HODL for life.
Well now I have no idea where to start mining.  Fuse is your pool still on down time?  As you seem to be here and supportive alot I was hoping to join your pool. I suspect I'll need some help starting off.

Tagmining will not be mining until the fork/orphan/attack issue is resolved.  I'd love to start it back up, but in the last 2 weeks I have had to pay about 850TAG back into the pool to cover orphaned blocks that were paid out before they were orphaned a day later.  I just can't afford to keep up with that kind of loss.

I would recommend Hashfaster, although everyone is suffering the orphan issue right now.

are my nodes wrong? these were pulled from page 117 on this thread i believe.

-Fuse
Have a question about some missing transactions.? i requested a withdrawal from coins-e 3 days ago, 1 is sitting in unconfirmed status for 3 days and the other has yet to be seen. There not listed in the block explorer and looking further into the debug.log i see some odd information like mempool transaction missing input??? does this mean that my coins are essentially just lost in cyperspace now? or am i on the wrong chain? Updated wallet from latest git, deleted everything but my wallet.dat, redownloaded blockchain. and below is my current tagcoin.conf

maxconnections=500
addnode=tagmining.com
addnode=cryptominer.net
addnode=hashfaster.com
addnode=162.243.125.91

are my nodes wrong? these were pulled from page 117 on this thread i believe.

thanks
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Well now I have no idea where to start mining.  Fuse is your pool still on down time?  As you seem to be here and supportive alot I was hoping to join your pool. I suspect I'll need some help starting off.
legendary
HODL for life.
Well, it looks like the bitcoin foundation responded to GOX's letter:

https://bitcoinfoundation.org/blog/?p=418

They basically said, "go suck an egg, GOX."

Still leaves us at square one on TAG.

-Fuse
Activity: 616
I noticed some odd 'didnt send' issues with Blockchain last week also. I wonder if this also relates to our private discussions on the matter? Hrm.

68.7% of the time, I'm onto something, everytime.

You need to apply to the FBI with those detective skills... you'll get more bitcoin that way anyway.

-Fuse

Lol'ing hard because of that latter point.. poor silk road haha.

legendary
HODL for life.
I noticed some odd 'didnt send' issues with Blockchain last week also. I wonder if this also relates to our private discussions on the matter? Hrm.

68.7% of the time, I'm onto something, everytime.

You need to apply to the FBI with those detective skills... you'll get more bitcoin that way anyway.

-Fuse
Pages:
Jump to: