Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TagCoin - Multi Token Wallet and Trading Platform - page 43. (Read 301277 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
how does tag link to the other coins?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I know I asked this once but as I've now actually got my miner built and am just finishing the software touchs, I was looking at coins to mine.  Tag seems to have had a few problems recently and I was hoping someone more in the know would venture and opinion as to whether Tag is safe going forward and problems are largely over?

Its much more stable now than before.. I'm mining it, it's going to be bread and butter this year.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
I know I asked this once but as I've now actually got my miner built and am just finishing the software touchs, I was looking at coins to mine.  Tag seems to have had a few problems recently and I was hoping someone more in the know would venture and opinion as to whether Tag is safe going forward and problems are largely over?

Mine it!

-Fuse
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Activity: 112
BTER is not run by Mark(@Tagbond).  If you're having issues with BTER, contact BTER support.

-Fuse

i already contacted Bter, nobody responding.. i posted here to figure out if there is a problem with the coin or the site, the site is still listed on the exchanges on the first post with no warning to the community other than its known and posted somewhere in this thread lol
legendary
HODL for life.
BTER is not run by Mark(@Tagbond).  If you're having issues with BTER, contact BTER support.

-Fuse
Activity: 108
http://tag.scryptmining.com/accounttransactions
where is the chain info? to transfers
25383   2014-02-05 10:12:52   Debit_ATP   TGui1fN1Hqeba72tpYikmafU8nzWxSjDnq      -36.910976
It would be nice if it was mentioned in the OP, but it is mentioned elsewhere in this thread.

Mark, I also suggest putting it in the OP so new folks won't have this issue.

It's been known to avoid bter for awhile now.

are the coins lost? does anyone have any experience dealing with the site problems?

That's something for Mark (tagbond) to discuss, I have no idea.
It would be nice if it was mentioned in the OP, but it is mentioned elsewhere in this thread.

are the coins lost? does anyone have any experience dealing with the site problems?

i have sent over 4-5 Tagcoins from my wallet to BTer and almost a day later it hasn't appeared.. the transaction has over 200 confirmations so wtf is going on?

There have been numerous issues with BTER in the last month or so.  It's not advised to use BTER at this time with TAG, unless someone can verify that is it WAI.

-Fuse

wow the devs didn't even mention it on the first page.. are my coins lost?
legendary
HODL for life.
i have sent over 4-5 Tagcoins from my wallet to BTer and almost a day later it hasn't appeared.. the transaction has over 200 confirmations so wtf is going on?

There have been numerous issues with BTER in the last month or so.  It's not advised to use BTER at this time with TAG, unless someone can verify that is it WAI.

-Fuse
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Guys, dont mess with tagbond.com !!!

1. If you cancel your trade offer - engaged "money" will disappear
2. Even you have successful trade- cant transfer your cash in PayPal
3. tagbond "Support" doesn't care about you - you will receive response never!

It is a pity that transfers the tag passed 1-3, and these 14,16,36 disappeared!
me 8 of connections. but still not reached me TAG shipped from the mine
Activity: 513
Crypto ehalvers
Can someone please post a .conf or something, never had a problem syncing my TAG wallet before.

Unable to connect with 1.0.3 and 1.0.4, not sure what to do at this point. Tried every addnode you guys have suggested.

Thanks

What I found with even version 1.0.3 was that I had to delete my blockchain, assuming you are using windows. "Please note DO NOT DELETE YOUR WALLET TOO.. BE VERY CAREFUL!!".

I used this info and in place of bitcoin, I just changed to name to tagcoin or went one directory up and found tagcoin. I then copied my wallet.dat some where else and renamed the whole tagcoin directory to tagcoin.old.

Depending on your OS, the wallet file will be located at:
Windows: %APPDATA%\Bitcoin\
Linux: ~/.bitcoin/
Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/Bitcoin/

This allowed me to start a new blockchain download for tagcoin and so far I have synced without any issues. AGAIN BE CAREFUL THAT YOU DON'T DELETE YOUR WALLET. I then copied the wallet back into the tagcoin directory adn restarted the client, it confirmed things and all was good again.

Thanks for the suggestion but still nothing  Undecided I am getting 0 connections to the network

Here is the end of my debug log,

keypool added key 101, size=101
 wallet                 2111ms
Loading addresses...
ERROR: CAddrman::Read() : open failed
Invalid or missing peers.dat; recreating
Loaded 0 addresses from peers.dat  1ms
mapBlockIndex.size() = 1
nBestHeight = 0
setKeyPool.size() = 100
mapWallet.size() = 0
mapAddressBook.size() = 1
send version message: version 1000400, blocks=0, us=0.0.0.0:0, them=0.0.0.0:0, peer=127.0.0.1:0
Done loading
refreshWallet
AddLocal([2001:0:9d38:6abd:149e:3d3a:9d20:c2b2]:8623,1)
DNS seeding disabled
ThreadMapPort started
ThreadIRCSeed started
ThreadSocketHandler started
ThreadOpenAddedConnections started
ThreadOpenAddedConnections exited
ThreadOpenConnections started
ThreadMessageHandler started
Flushed 0 addresses to peers.dat  7ms
ThreadStakeMinter started
CPUMiner started for proof-of-stake
ipcThread started
Flushing wallet.dat
Flushed wallet.dat 16ms
UPnP: ExternalIPAddress = 10.0.0.9
UPnP Port Mapping successful.
connection timeout
ERROR: GetMyExternalIP() : connection to 91.198.22.70:80 failed
connection timeout
IRC connect failed
IRC waiting 71 seconds to reconnect
connection timeout
ERROR: GetMyExternalIP() : connection to 74.208.43.192:80 failed
GetMyExternalIP() received [98.223.61.77] 98.223.61.77:0
GetMyExternalIP() returned 98.223.61.77
AddLocal(98.223.61.77:8623,5)
Added 1 addresses from 127.0.0.1: 0 tried, 1 new
trying connection 217.157.9.88:8623 lastseen=172.1hrs
connection timeout
connection timeout
connection timeout
connection timeout
IRC connect failed
IRC waiting 138 seconds to reconnect
connection timeout

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Can someone please post a .conf or something, never had a problem syncing my TAG wallet before.

Unable to connect with 1.0.3 and 1.0.4, not sure what to do at this point. Tried every addnode you guys have suggested.

Thanks

What I found with even version 1.0.3 was that I had to delete my blockchain, assuming you are using windows. "Please note DO NOT DELETE YOUR WALLET TOO.. BE VERY CAREFUL!!".

I used this info and in place of bitcoin, I just changed to name to tagcoin or went one directory up and found tagcoin. I then copied my wallet.dat some where else and renamed the whole tagcoin directory to tagcoin.old.

Depending on your OS, the wallet file will be located at:
Windows: %APPDATA%\Bitcoin\
Linux: ~/.bitcoin/
Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/Bitcoin/

This allowed me to start a new blockchain download for tagcoin and so far I have synced without any issues. AGAIN BE CAREFUL THAT YOU DON'T DELETE YOUR WALLET. I then copied the wallet back into the tagcoin directory adn restarted the client, it confirmed things and all was good again.
Activity: 513
Crypto ehalvers

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: