Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TagCoin - Multi Token Wallet and Trading Platform - page 57. (Read 301277 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Are we all just waiting for days for something to magically fix itself, and essentially screwing the miners on the network?  Most pools are experience TONS of orphans..

POOL OPS, PLEASE PM ME YOUR ADDNODE ADDRESS (and what pool you operate) - we dont have that many pool on this network, if we all share our wallet node IP's we have a greater chance of unforking this for everyone.

Code:
addnode=cryptominer.net

BR
torzsy

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Sweet, switched back to mining TAG just in time for 50% orphans in a 2 hour run  Sad  Really hope that the fixes that were alluded to materialize and solve this, or at least settle things down somewhat. It's impossible to make any kind of meaningful ROI calculations for the last few days.

It feels almost like a lottery to mine tag right now. I would appreciate an update from the developers regarding the issue and timeframe for an update/solution to the problems. In my eyes TAGs "reputation" deteriorates every day this continues. I know that you are avare of the problems, but some soothing words or a timeframe from the developers would be welcome.
Activity: 504
Merit: 254
Sweet, switched back to mining TAG just in time for 50% orphans in a 2 hour run  Sad  Really hope that the fixes that were alluded to materialize and solve this, or at least settle things down somewhat. It's impossible to make any kind of meaningful ROI calculations for the last few days.

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
Intresting post from someone that got his wallet adresses at the signature field...i guess its not for sending u money just for ur easy copy paste to exchange sites right ?

It's pretty common for community members to leave their addresses in their signature for the purpose of receiving tips for helping people out.  If you look at any code developer, whether it be for pools, wallets, etc., almost all of them have their address in their signature for tips, or they will list it in a help post for the purposes of tips.  If you look at almost any pool, you will see the original developer's wallet in the footer of the site.  Most tutorials have a "tips accepted line somewhere".  Tips are a common practice in the community.

24Kilo has helped numerous people, including myself.  The fact that he has his address in his signature is in no way comparable to someone beg for donations because they are too lazy to work for their coin.  In the last 2 months I have seen 24Kilo put his blood, sweat and tears into not only working an organic veggie farm, but a building up a farm for coin as well.

-Fuse
Activity: 476
moOo
so what the fork is going on here.

any kind of eta

Activity: 33
Gotta love this in a signature -

'I'm a newbie with <0.0xxx BTC balance! Donations accepted with open arms and a generous nice hug!'

I hate people like this with a burning vindictive passion... they seem to think that we do not have to work for our coins... yep... I have a bunch of TAG... I spent $8000 in mining gear to get them plus $20 per day on power... f@$k off parasite... buy your own mining gear or buy TAG at the exchange.

Yes... I am in a very bad mood today... sick of oxygen-wasting, complaining free-loaders... get off your computer screen and work like the rest of us... then you can have as many TAG as you want.

Woow 24kilo, that is a lot of gear. thus you are truely entitled to your opinion. This newbies probably still thing its play money, they don't realise that there an actual economy full swing at the moment. What comes up in the news vs the reality on the ground are two different things. It's almost like someone who has a job is waiting for your salary and then likely asking u for a bit... I can understand why you are pissed  Grin

Intresting post from someone that got his wallet adresses at the signature field...i guess its not for sending u money just for ur easy copy paste to exchange sites right ?
Activity: 308
Create smart contracts without coding skills!
why fork could happen? whether due to weakness scrypt?
legendary
HODL for life.
Are we all just waiting for days for something to magically fix itself, and essentially screwing the miners on the network?  Most pools are experience TONS of orphans..

POOL OPS, PLEASE PM ME YOUR ADDNODE ADDRESS (and what pool you operate) - we dont have that many pool on this network, if we all share our wallet node IP's we have a greater chance of unforking this for everyone.

I've posted it a few times before in this thread.  I run tagmining.com, so

Code:
addnode=tagmining.com

-Fuse
Activity: 306
Merit: 100

Activity: 294
we disabled TAG/BTC and TAG pool till the issues are gone. we had tons of orphans.
also disabled it for switchpool rotation.
Activity: 30

'I'm a newbie with <0.0xxx BTC balance! Donations accepted with open arms and a generous nice hug!'

I hate people like this with a burning vindictive passion... they seem to think that we do not have to work for our coins... yep... I have a bunch of TAG... I spent $8000 in mining gear to get them plus $20 per day on power... f@$k off parasite... buy your own mining gear or buy TAG at the exchange.

Yes... I am in a very bad mood today... sick of oxygen-wasting, complaining free-loaders... get off your computer screen and work like the rest of us... then you can have as many TAG as you want.

Woow 24kilo, that is a lot of gear. thus you are truely entitled to your opinion. This newbies probably still thing its play money, they don't realise that there an actual economy full swing at the moment. What comes up in the news vs the reality on the ground are two different things. It's almost like someone who has a job is waiting for your salary and then likely asking u for a bit... I can understand why you are pissed  Grin
Activity: 672

Activity: 513
Merit: 500
Crypto ehalvers
Buying another few hundred TAG on the tagbond exchange! $1.50 a piece!  Grin
Activity: 308
CoinTweak profitability charts

what an unusual picture of a bunch of poor philipino kids. what an exploit of young kids who probably dont even know their image is used for this.

Troll.

http://tagbond.com/site/about

Probably more like angry 14yr old Wink  Trolling is an art, not random name calling.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10

what an unusual picture of a bunch of poor philipino kids. what an exploit of young kids who probably dont even know their image is used for this.

Troll.

http://tagbond.com/site/about
Activity: 266
what a crapload of a coin. wasted hours of my rig mining nothing.

Have you contacted Cryptsy to take your coin off the market right away? how about BTER?  

@atlosas - probably not, bter is a bit of a problem lately, as others have experienced...not sure what is going on there, I get no response from the admin.

@ uvwvj - I quite agree..we are building projects but they are taking time to do, and others should build stuff around the coin as well to make it more useful... I am quite happy to continue as we are, as we created the coin to work for us in our rewards system. Now others should do the same...

@ vesperwillow - I have no control of the list where TAG is in purgatory...Smiley...I think the moderator of that forum posting looks for technical differences in a coin, rather than any real word use of it...hence it just says, another clone..

For the tagcoin explorer, sometimes i have to go in and restart the deamon, and it catches up...not quite sure why yet...same reason I have to restart my wallet sometimes perhaps..:-)
legendary
HODL for life.
For the tagcoin explorer, sometimes i have to go in and restart the deamon, and it catches up...not quite sure why yet...same reason I have to restart my wallet sometimes perhaps..:-)

Maybe throw up a cronjob that does this automatically every couple hours ?  It would alleviate the issue of having to do it manually.
Activity: 627
Merit: 501
@atlosas - probably not, bter is a bit of a problem lately, as others have experienced...not sure what is going on there, I get no response from the admin.

@ uvwvj - I quite agree..we are building projects but they are taking time to do, and others should build stuff around the coin as well to make it more useful... I am quite happy to continue as we are, as we created the coin to work for us in our rewards system. Now others should do the same...

@ vesperwillow - I have no control of the list where TAG is in purgatory...Smiley...I think the moderator of that forum posting looks for technical differences in a coin, rather than any real word use of it...hence it just says, another clone..

Activity: 33
Its proper to continue mine that coin or ... what ?
Activity: 248
Merit: 251
Is fork the reason why i can't withdraw tag from bter?
Pages:
Jump to: