Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TagCoin - Multi Token Wallet and Trading Platform - page 63. (Read 301277 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I would say we are forked or at least running different block chains... the difficulty difference is too great... and the hash-rate is pretty much balanced... so there are two blockchains... this happened yesterday...  the difference is that BOTpool was put off-line in the end , so everyone failed over to TAG, Hash, etc and the chains sorted themselves out... not sure why Mark did not take some precautionary measures... is the block explorer the standard?
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
So what do we do Fuse? Stop mining until it is sorted out or mine harder to be on the winning fork? 

The fate of the world...

I'm not sure.  Can we verify what pools are on what chain right now.

I know Tagmining, Hashfaster, Cryptopools.com, and Cryptopool.it are all on the same block, but ahead of Botpool and the block explorer.

Botpool should be processing blocks faster than us, but they're not.  Not sure what the answer is at this point.

-Fuse

Anyone in at Marks office? This is a serious issue.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
HODL for life.
So what do we do Fuse? Stop mining until it is sorted out or mine harder to be on the winning fork? 

The fate of the world...

I'm not sure.  Can we verify what pools are on what chain right now.

I know Tagmining, Hashfaster, Cryptopools.com, and Cryptopool.it are all on the same block, but ahead of Botpool and the block explorer.

Botpool should be processing blocks faster than us, but they're not.  Not sure what the answer is at this point.

-Fuse
Activity: 350
Thanks...

It is on the same block as BOTpool.

EDIT - scryptmining just found the last block reported by the explorer.
legendary
HODL for life.
Where is the blockchain explorer?

http://explorer.tagcoin.org/

It is currently 6 blocks behind the main pools.
Where is the blockchain explorer?
legendary
HODL for life.
Got a reply from HashCows support.  They have disabled Tag mining until the issue is resolved.

-Fuse
legendary
HODL for life.
Is there some sort of app or API thingy that can pull the stats from each pull so this can be monitored better?

There's an API call that will pull the dashboard info from a MPOS pool, but everyone would have to have an account to call the API from, and we'd need to collect them all in one page somewhere.

As I write this, it appears HashCows is on a whole other chain.  Does anyone know who OPs over there?  We need to get them to pump the brakes.

-Fuse

EDIT- contacted HashCows support via email.  Hopefully they read it soon.
Is there some sort of app or API thingy that can pull the stats from each pull so this can be monitored better?

EDIT - scryptmining on the same block and difficulty as BOTpool...

Looks like TAG, Hash, and IT are on the same blockchain - '562/51... and BOT and scryptming are on at '559/81
legendary
HODL for life.
Hashfaster is ahead of all of us.

EDIT- now we're all ahead of the explorer.  Explorer is showing 557, and we're at 558(same as hashfaster)
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
My wallet, the blockchain explorer, and botpool seem to be on the same block. coinwaz looks to have the same diff at botpool

As I type this tagmining caught up to the same block no as the others.

legendary
HODL for life.
Tagmining now matches the block explorer, but with a difficulty of 47?

I'm banking on the block explorer chain until this gets straightened out.  I'll be up as late as I can to try to ride this out, but the Modelo Especials I had at dinner are putting me in drowsy mode already.

-Fuse

EDIT- If I had to guess... I'd think we might be on another race to block XXX pretty soon.
Cannot confirm... but it looks like we are all on the same block... '557... but at different difficulties.

Hashfaster is on '558

EDIT - Someone is DDOS'ing or something at BOTpool... the pool is down to 850Mh/s now... but when all this started it was nearly 2000Mh/s.
Fuse... Am I glad to see you!!!
legendary
Not sure... Fuse is off-line and I cannot reach Mark.. BOTpool has forked us from the looks of things.

If Mark is Virginia it's midnight. I'll drive up there and wake him up.

BitcoinXpress?
legendary
HODL for life.
Man... I've been thinking this whole time that the orphan issue was weird.

Explorer shows the last found block was

2014-01-12 05:22:27   27557

EDIT- I'm on board... Mark is probably still flying on his way to VA, USA.
Not sure... Fuse is off-line and I cannot reach Mark.. BOTpool has forked us from the looks of things.
legendary
tagming diff 47 @ block  27551     botpool diff 98 @ block 27553

aw hell, which is the correct chain?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
tagming diff 47 @ block  27551     botpool diff 98 @ block 27553
Pages:
Jump to: