Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TAKCoin REBRANDED . TOLERANCE. ACCEPTANCE. KNOWLEDGE [TAK] is Back. SHA256 - page 10. (Read 148371 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
About 2 months ago some of THE big hitters were mining this coin for a few weeks so I doubt very much it's completely dead Wink  

Again a nice pump... back down, but with a marketcap of ONLY $8K, and a volume of $4K it is just a matter to get ONE big investor interested in the coin and it can be a 10BAGGER!!! I'm in, and continue buying this coin.it is really too cheap to be true.

125    TakCoin   $ 8,028   $ 0.000047   169,950,240 TAK   $ 3,785   -25.87 %   

Wondering,.... is there a way to improve TAK? To have some bigger investors interested in TAK?

Yes we need a dev lol... Simple as that.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
About 2 months ago some of THE big hitters were mining this coin for a few weeks so I doubt very much it's completely dead Wink  

Again a nice pump... back down, but with a marketcap of ONLY $8K, and a volume of $4K it is just a matter to get ONE big investor interested in the coin and it can be a 10BAGGER!!! I'm in, and continue buying this coin.it is really too cheap to be true.

Wondering,.... is there a way to improve TAK? To have some bigger investors interested in TAK?
legendary

Activity: 637
legendary
Is there some news released on TAK??? I notice in the last few days, TAK has been active.
legendary
This coin could be revived imo.

Just needs a consistent amateur dev team that stick at it, gain support and trust over the long term.

Just having a dev working on it would take the market cap to 50k-100k alone.

Promotion could take it higher..

Agree.... TAK should be trading at 100Sats for sure.... any ideas how we can improve it? Any marketing people already assigned?
Activity: 294
This coin could be revived imo.

Just needs a consistent amateur dev team that stick at it, gain support and trust over the long term.

Just having a dev working on it would take the market cap to 50k-100k alone.

Promotion could take it higher..

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Stupidest idea for a coin yet and apparently it had so many "professionals" too.
Activity: 637
Scumbags.  The entire coin was based on lies and deceit.  Unfortunately, these twits sucked in plenty of people hoping for their bs messages along the way.  An absolute disgrace.  These people should be banned from the crypto industry for good.  Let's see to it that they are, and not forget moving forward, should any of their names surface anywhere!

This coin could be forked and remade by good devs.  I believe in the principles the coin claimed to be for. https://github.com/takeicoin/takeicoin

There is no need to fork an abandoned coin.. it's far better to start it from scratch.
This coin isn't abandoned though the community has certainly shrunk these last couple of months.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Scumbags.  The entire coin was based on lies and deceit.  Unfortunately, these twits sucked in plenty of people hoping for their bs messages along the way.  An absolute disgrace.  These people should be banned from the crypto industry for good.  Let's see to it that they are, and not forget moving forward, should any of their names surface anywhere!

This coin could be forked and remade by good devs.  I believe in the principles the coin claimed to be for. https://github.com/takeicoin/takeicoin

There is no need to fork an abandoned coin.. it's far better to start it from scratch.
copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 2

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
What will we hit this time? 80sats again?

Looks like 24 was max it could go up , back to the 10 range.
Activity: 525
Merit: 510
legendary
What will we hit this time? 80sats again?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Time to buy many of them on mintpal - so cheap for now.
Yes, I am still mining it before its difficulties go up !
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Getting ready to push it or just want out?

I ve been having fun playing the swings ... since i have no idea what the current status... except for the post about more to come in I think it was June...might as well treat the Fun out of it  Wink

The dev team completely ditched this coin. It was a scam.

It is hilarious that it is still trading away on the exchanges.

Dev not been online since the 14th, radio silence on twitter/reddit, website down. Coin is dead.

Guess the new owner/social network was all bs, just to try and push the price up to allow them to offload last of their coins!

Scumbags.  The entire coin was based on lies and deceit.  Unfortunately, these twits sucked in plenty of people hoping for their bs messages along the way.  An absolute disgrace.  These people should be banned from the crypto industry for good.  Let's see to it that they are, and not forget moving forward, should any of their names surface anywhere!

Stop supporting Cartoon Coin Devs and support real ones! http://altcoinherald.com/recognize-cartoon-coin-dev-see-one/  Grin
Activity: 525
Merit: 510
The coin's value still fluctuates.. Too bad it's not what it could have been..
Activity: 368

I ve been having fun playing the swings ... since i have no idea what the current status... except for the post about more to come in I think it was June...might as well treat the Fun out of it  Wink

Dev not been online since the 14th, radio silence on twitter/reddit, website down. Coin is dead.

Guess the new owner/social network was all bs, just to try and push the price up to allow them to offload last of their coins!

Scumbags.  The entire coin was based on lies and deceit.  Unfortunately, these twits sucked in plenty of people hoping for their bs messages along the way.  An absolute disgrace.  These people should be banned from the crypto industry for good.  Let's see to it that they are, and not forget moving forward, should any of their names surface anywhere!

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Where is the dev ?
Pages:
Jump to: