Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TAKCoin REBRANDED . TOLERANCE. ACCEPTANCE. KNOWLEDGE [TAK] is Back. SHA256 - page 11. (Read 148371 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

█ ★Takcoin (TAK) → Now Live on: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Takcoin

Hope you like it! You can also display your Dev news just by creating two widgets and sending me the information like described here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annwwwcryptocoinrankcom-for-sale-for-sale-for-sale-579901

Enjoy
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
Parsec Frontiers Pre-Sale 24.01.2018
Time to buy many of them on mintpal - so cheap for now.

Getting ready to push it or just want out?

I ve been having fun playing the swings ... since i have no idea what the current status... except for the post about more to come in I think it was June...might as well treat the Fun out of it  Wink

The dev team completely ditched this coin. It was a scam.

It is hilarious that it is still trading away on the exchanges.
Activity: 182

Getting ready to push it or just want out?

I ve been having fun playing the swings ... since i have no idea what the current status... except for the post about more to come in I think it was June...might as well treat the Fun out of it  Wink
Activity: 126
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Time to buy, price is cheap !

You know what else is cheap?  Karmacoin.  And it actually has active developers.

Why are you guys still putting faith in the same guy that helped the Worldcoin Foundation and Scharmbeck scam the hell out of their supporters?

I just want to make money, nothing else.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
And here we have our TAK pump (ANN yesterday Cheesy)
legendary

You know what else is cheap?  Karmacoin.  And it actually has active developers.

Why are you guys still putting faith in the same guy that helped the Worldcoin Foundation and Scharmbeck scam the hell out of their supporters?

Only care about making money, if he is scam or not, in fact it really doesn't matter, as long as my BTC balance is moving higher. and TAK is being pumped by several groups, so take money out of it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 812

legendary
I just expected a pump, yesterday there was one Smiley

It's sad for this coin, the concept was cool...

There will be more pumps on TAKcoin.I know a group that is very active on mintpal, and they are looking to pump TAK to +100, currently they are adding some cheap coins. The same with TES, they pumped TES to 600 (if i remember correctly) only a few days ago. They are behind a lot of those pumps, so, be smart, and certainly not sell your coins at current prices, even start buying up to 60 or so. As you can have a big amount of coins at current prices, and who knows, TAKcoin can go to 1000sats, you never know...
I just expected a pump, yesterday there was one Smiley

It's sad for this coin, the concept was cool...
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

The price is cheap because poeple are willing to abandon it...
Don't buy without real news from the team
Activity: 448

Seems like the developer lost heart. Even though there was a very wide support for TAK and its cause. If TAK does a multipool and keep its original goal, people will contribute like crazy.
legendary
Activity: 801
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
So... anything!?

This entire coin is now an orphan.  Embarrassed
Blah. Any other SHA256 coin coming soon?

I left this awhile ago but i'm currently mining Bonuscoin. Its Sha-256 and its actually fun to mine. low diff at the moment too.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=524212.740

1 in 4 blocks get 2 times block reward
1 in 16 blocks get 10 times the block reward
1 in 1024 blocks get 250 times the block reward (SuperBonus!)

When it gets on mintpal well see where the price sets at but a single superblock could easily be worth .75 to 1 btc

It's also currently trading on 7 Exchanges and working its way up MintPal - Oh and we have good devoted devs, if I do say so myself.. Smiley

BonusCoin: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bonuscoin-bns-8-exchangesbonusesmultipoolpos-soonsha256-524212
Activity: 182

Join COMKORT and trade TAK (or any other coin  Smiley) at an exchange with the most convenient interface and super-responsive tech support

71 coins X 3 markets

low fees

lots of great features

safe and secure

Try once, and you will not want to switch!

Activity: 525
Merit: 510
Activity: 280
Sagefit don`t forsake ussssssssss!All jokes aside, something new, something fresh?Smiley
Activity: 213
So... anything!?

This entire coin is now an orphan.  Embarrassed
Blah. Any other SHA256 coin coming soon?

I left this awhile ago but i'm currently mining Bonuscoin. Its Sha-256 and its actually fun to mine. low diff at the moment too.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=524212.740

1 in 4 blocks get 2 times block reward
1 in 16 blocks get 10 times the block reward
1 in 1024 blocks get 250 times the block reward (SuperBonus!)

When it gets on mintpal well see where the price sets at but a single superblock could easily be worth .75 to 1 btc
Pages:
Jump to: