Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TAKCoin REBRANDED . TOLERANCE. ACCEPTANCE. KNOWLEDGE [TAK] is Back. SHA256 - page 8. (Read 148371 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 101
The story is getting interesting!

To elaborate, when I decided to breathe new life to TAK, I no idea of the troubled history of the coin vs. Mr. Takei.

Neither did I know about that when I pushed out the George is coming back -punchline and branding.

I did not know of that when I reached out for Uncle George (as Mr. Takei himself suggests he should be called) at both Facebook and Twitter.

I'm looking forward to hearing from either Mr. Takei or his lawyers.

Dear Mr. Takei, I've always admired you. Pissing you off would be the last thing I would want to do. I'm willing to submit to your judgement when it comes to deciding, whether or not this wonderful little good-making coin is allowed to carry your name and face. However, I would like to discuss the matter with you personally.

Dear uncle George, could we please talk?

Yours sincerely,

Jyri Hovila
--
Altcoin.Center

P.S. I tried reaching out to the original developers several times with no success before making the decision of acting myself. To me it seems that if nothing is done, TAK is simply going to fade out of existence. I'll try and make a connection with either Mr. Takei or his lawyers ASAP and negotiate a deal with them. There has to be a reason to why they said no back then, and wish to hear what that reason was. If anything, I've learned in my life that there are always new perspectives available to any situation.
Because Pool has added a pool for TAK!

https://becausepool.com/index.php?coin=tak

Because Pool has a 0.75% fee with a proportional payout system.

They were one of the first to host TAK back when it was first born.

We're happy and honored for this reunion!

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

A l t c o i n . C e n t e r   r e s u r r e c t i o n   d e p a r t m e n t   p r e s e n t s :

Wallets: http://takeicoin.rocks/wallets/ (Windows and Mac only; Linux is underway)
Source: http://takeicoin.rocks/source/ (Original Github repository also available)
Wallpapers: http://takeicoin.rocks/wallpapers/ (More updated artwork coming up!)
Pool: http://pool.altcoin.center/getting_started (Fixed payment threshold of 11 TAK, 1.1% fee)
Contact: [email protected] (Developers, pools, exchanges, investors - please report in!)

Seed: addnode=pool.altcoin.center

Stay tuned - this is just the beginning...

Would be nice to get some actual endorsements from George. Grin

Definitely, yes. Just haven't had any replies. Hoping to hear from him soon!

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Would be nice to get some actual endorsements from George. Grin
The Altcoin.Center pool is now online - and you can mine TAKCoin there, of course!

Check out http://altcoin.center for details.

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
Thanks, any idea about how many tak coins are out now?  Trying to figure out a fair market cap.

I have to admit I do not have the current figures available.

Will need to figure the situation out asap - meaning within few days or so.

Meanwhile, I'll be happy to hear whatever you may find out about Takei's current situation.

Yours,

Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
7 billion coins?

Wat?

How many coins out right now?  I didn't see a block explorer in the OP.

Thanks!

There's lots of need for tolerance, acceptance and knowledge out there! Grin

A block explorer is on the way. Will take a while due to the immense workload we have right now at Altcoin.Center, but we should have it online within few days. =)

Yours,

Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

Thanks, any idea about how many tak coins are out now?  Trying to figure out a fair market cap.

Thanks.
7 billion coins?

Wat?

Thanks!

There's lots of need for tolerance, acceptance and knowledge out there! Grin

A block explorer is on the way. Will take a while due to the immense workload we have right now at Altcoin.Center, but we should have it online within few days. =)

Yours,

Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

7 billion coins?

Wat?

Thanks!
Dear TAKCoin fans,

since it appears TAK has been abandoned by the original developer, we at Altcoin.Center have decided to revive it. We like to support coins like TAK that have a strong humane message to them.

If there are any developers reading this who have already worked with TAK, then we would be interested in hiring such individuals to port/compile Linux versions of the wallet etc.

We're currently in the process of setting our initial systems up and have already couple of wonderful coin projects waiting in queue, so it will probably take a while until we have all the bells and whistles such as pools and web wallets available for TAK. If we find capable developers who are willing to assist (for a bounty, of course) then that would speed things up significantly.

You can reach us through PM or by writing to [email protected]

Yours,

Altcoin.Center
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
tak wallet still isn't back up Cryptsy FYI
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
did this coin just break?

Deposits arn't getting to cryptsy....

Same

looks like cryptsy is having major problems. says their rebuilding a lot of wallets... they better not have lost coins!

I had a feeling as another coin has been stuck on 1 of 8 confirms for nearly a full day.  Thanks
legendary

Same

looks like cryptsy is having major problems. says their rebuilding a lot of wallets... they better not have lost coins!
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Same
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
? link for a wallet. The OP link is broken.

i uploaded http://uloz.to/xjcQdprC/tak-qt-v0-9-1-3-win-rar

password is "takei"

TYVM!

THIS IS NOT TAC!!!!!! Make sure you are in the right thread.

my bad, sorry and thanks
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Does anyone still mine/care about this coin?  Where are the devs.....?

They're gone and idk I'd this coin will spring back to life
I'm hoping it will.  Even if it just hit 10 satoshi a lot of people would make a lot of BTC haha xD

I think it's time to just get out now, i've just seen it go lower and lower.
Pages:
Jump to: