Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tangerine (Ex-Mandarin) - Democratic Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 40. (Read 51395 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Candles and lines! Their color and shape)

I hope that since this exchange will be controlled by the people, questions like adding such interface features will be decided by popular voting or something similar. That would be great!
I agree with you. I think so and it will be! The guys are do it for all of us. The Exchange is made for people, not for  own benefit! I'll laugh when they start and those who did not believe are failed)
people are always looking for a dirty trick because they were too much deceived
You are absolutely right Embarrassed
Not everyone deceives us! There are also projects that have kept their conditions, and I'm sure this project will be successful!

I see that they were added to the icocountdown I think that it's not even bad, and I see them in Icotracker

I trust in this project. Administrators always answer questions. Show the done work. This project waits for success!
Activity: 114

I hope that since this exchange will be controlled by the people, questions like adding such interface features will be decided by popular voting or something similar. That would be great!
I agree with you. I think so and it will be! The guys are do it for all of us. The Exchange is made for people, not for  own benefit! I'll laugh when they start and those who did not believe are failed)
Not everyone deceives us! There are also projects that have kept their conditions, and I'm sure this project will be successful!

I see that they were added to the icocountdown I think that it's not even bad, and I see them in Icotracker

I agree with you. I think so and it will be! The guys are do it for all of us. The Exchange is made for people, not for  own benefit! I'll laugh when they start and those who did not believe are failed)
Activity: 94

I agree with you. I think so and it will be! The guys are do it for all of us. The Exchange is made for people, not for  own benefit! I'll laugh when they start and those who did not believe are failed)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
It is written in the beginning. There will be card on them you can get the necessary currency through the specified payment system if I have understood correctly.

It is written that the default currency of the card will be USD and there will be automatic exchange function. But I would like to get a card in EUR to directly spend Euros from the exchange without conversion.
I want a card in rubles) but I think it's not possible

A good idea, but banks in Russia will not support this.
Activity: 107

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I see what more people want dark side theme but have people who want light theme. I think team mandarin do all variant's. Good luck.

Yes, ideally both themes should be made available and the user should be able to choose the theme.
in addition to choosing a theme, I would like to have a choice of trade graphics Roll Eyes

Candles or just lines or something else? Yes, that would be nice too.
The project raised over than $200.000, but I would think that you could get much better investments. The positive thing for me is low token supply which is 1 million coins. I will follow the total investment and decide whether contribute.
I invested 10 eth in 25% bonus. I want invest 15 eth in 10% bonus.Waiting for coins from the ETH farm

no pity? 10 + 15 ETH is a large amount in $

I also invested the 10 eth. Very inspired by the project!  :)the profit from turnover spurred me Roll Eyes

10+15 ETH A good amount!8700$ at current rates
big money! i send 2 eth...
For passive and stable income do not mind! I'd rather think about my future now, than I'll regret later!
I see what more people want dark side theme but have people who want light theme. I think team mandarin do all variant's. Good luck.

Yes, ideally both themes should be made available and the user should be able to choose the theme.
in addition to choosing a theme, I would like to have a choice of trade graphics Roll Eyes

Candles or just lines or something else? Yes, that would be nice too.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0

Activity: 174
Merit: 100
i`m in good luck Cool
Activity: 490
I think issuing cards in both currencies will attract more clients.

A question about the Mandarin card. Is it planned to be USD only? It would be great to have a Euro card also, especially because some EUR pairs will be available at the exchange.

It's planned to be USD only, but if our users are interested, we can also possible to issue cards in euro too.

All right, I hope many users will get interested  Smiley Anyway, it planned for the next year, so there is still a lot of time.
The project raised over than $200.000, but I would think that you could get much better investments. The positive thing for me is low token supply which is 1 million coins. I will follow the total investment and decide whether contribute.
I invested 10 eth in 25% bonus. I want invest 15 eth in 10% bonus.Waiting for coins from the ETH farm
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Activity: 149
Hi all. ICO has only begun but I already expect it the end and the beginning of opening trading)
Activity: 490
Do you mean the ICO will distribute the tokens between participants proportionally to their investment?
Pages:
Jump to: