Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tangerine (Ex-Mandarin) - Democratic Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 42. (Read 51395 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
The project raised over than $200.000, but I would think that you could get much better investments. The positive thing for me is low token supply which is 1 million coins. I will follow the total investment and decide whether contribute.
I invested 10 eth in 25% bonus. I want invest 15 eth in 10% bonus.Waiting for coins from the ETH farm

no pity? 10 + 15 ETH is a large amount in $

I also invested the 10 eth. Very inspired by the project!  :)the profit from turnover spurred me Roll Eyes
Activity: 114
The project raised over than $200.000, but I would think that you could get much better investments. The positive thing for me is low token supply which is 1 million coins. I will follow the total investment and decide whether contribute.
I invested 10 eth in 25% bonus. I want invest 15 eth in 10% bonus.Waiting for coins from the ETH farm

no pity? 10 + 15 ETH is a large amount in $
Activity: 94
01/09/2017 TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED $156785  Shocked wow god luck Mandarin
already 201 000$
A question about the Mandarin card. Is it planned to be USD only? It would be great to have a Euro card also, especially because some EUR pairs will be available at the exchange.

It's planned to be USD only, but if our users are interested, we can also possible to issue cards in euro too.
I want usd and euro card!
Activity: 235
Merit: 102
A question about the Mandarin card. Is it planned to be USD only? It would be great to have a Euro card also, especially because some EUR pairs will be available at the exchange.

It's planned to be USD only, but if our users are interested, we can also possible to issue cards in euro too.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
What is the current price per token?
Activity: 308
The only think I dislike about the dark theme is that there's too much orange. I know it's the corporate color, but it doesn't look night friendly for me as the orange is too "flashy". Strong, I mean.
Activity: 196
Merit: 112
Both white and dark themes are very nice, I hope there is an option to use both, especially the dark for night time.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Ico end september 29 Cool

Your signature tells the same. I have invested some in this project and looking to invest more just too tempting now days as so many amazing projects are on board and you want to invest all in each.
I prefer the white theme.
Ico end september 29 Cool
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
if within 3 days already get 198775.77 USD, I think before the 29th of september the ICO is over

I think ICO will continue to the end.
Activity: 406
Woow..mandarin ICO is awesome...keep support in this project...
Good luck for the all team
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
if within 3 days already get 198775.77 USD, I think before the 29th of september the ICO is over
Activity: 149
Hi comrades! Congratulate with 1000 tweets. All want mandarin)
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Hi I joined ico with myetherwallet. I am seeing ETH deposit balance in my mandarin account but I dont see any MNT. is it necessary any other thing? could you explain. Thank you
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Mandarin Team collected 198775.77 USD! I Think it`s good! Because project start 3 days ago.
Not bad. 3 days=200 000$  Smiley
What is the minimum cap for this project? The ico still a long time and i hope the cap can be reached, also i like the dark them for the design.
Activity: 94
Mandarin Team collected 198775.77 USD! I Think it`s good! Because project start 3 days ago.
Pages:
Jump to: