Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tangerine (Ex-Mandarin) - Democratic Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 43. (Read 51395 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
The dark side is win)
Darkness will swallow us up Tongue
Activity: 114
25% is over guys?

25% bonus is written on the site. Bonus 25% Enable
In twitter said "Also, we remind you that a 25% bonus in our ICO is valid in the last hour." Maybe in twitter error? Not an hour. Because it was 5 hours ago

perhaps Shocked
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
25% is over guys?

In twitter said "Also, we remind you that a 25% bonus in our ICO is valid in the last hour." Maybe in twitter error? Not an hour. Because it was 5 hours ago
25% is over guys?

Activity: 467
Merit: 251
25% is over guys?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I think that the color of the design is secondary, the most optimal is the choice. In a centralized exchange, speed and liquidity are important, and the color of design is a rush on the curtains. In order not to slow down, and the glasses were full, that's all. Well, the ability to disable the chat, if at all. I believe that if opening in a month, then the engine will be ready or completely made from scratch?
In the picture there is a button similar to the chat. Means chat will open by the button. Very comfortably! Design is good. I hope for the technical part they will be fine!
I think that the color of the design is secondary, the most optimal is the choice. In a centralized exchange, speed and liquidity are important, and the color of design is a rush on the curtains. In order not to slow down, and the glasses were full, that's all. Well, the ability to disable the chat, if at all. I believe that if opening in a month, then the engine will be ready or completely made from scratch?
Activity: 235
Merit: 102
1000 followers in twitter is reached! Also, we remind you that a 25% bonus in our ICO is valid in the last hour.
https://mandarin.top
Activity: 73
On twitter 1k+ followers, so good Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Yes there will be combat. In my opinion black it is serious. White color more relaxation.
The true. White color good,but a lot of white, cuts the eyes!Need warm colors!
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
dark is nice but white also nice.. can we have both to let us pick?i would prefer dark at night use and white at daytime use..  Smiley
Activity: 77
Merit: 17
Yes there will be combat. In my opinion black it is serious. White color more relaxation.
Activity: 73
I managed to purchase before the end of the 25% bonus  Cool
It is written in the beginning. There will be card on them you can get the necessary currency through the specified payment system if I have understood correctly.

It is written that the default currency of the card will be USD and there will be automatic exchange function. But I would like to get a card in EUR to directly spend Euros from the exchange without conversion.
Bro. I fully support you! I would also like to receive a euro card! We are waiting for the administration's response, perhaps they will see our messages and answer us.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
I'm in with 4 ETH but i don't see the MNT estimate, 0 (ESTIMATED MNT AMOUNT), are any date when tokens are available?
Activity: 149
Believe in the future of mandarin.
Activity: 454
01/09/2017 TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED $156785  Shocked wow god luck Mandarin
Excellent design schemes and the site itself! Pleasant and very good view!
project design scheme of true Chinese good. early new ico aja udah accumulated larger funds. I will join the support dibounty may still be able to join
Join us! Wink
Activity: 490
so,the idea is a distributed exchange? As we know, today's distributed exchanges are very hot~
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
I vote for the dark side Wink
Pages:
Jump to: