Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tangerine (Ex-Mandarin) - Democratic Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 44. (Read 51395 times)

Activity: 497
Merit: 251
Yes there will be combat. In my opinion black it is serious. White color more relaxation.
The true. White color good,but a lot of white, cuts the eyes!Need warm colors!
The black looks more sleek. The white is too much. I vote black
Dark Orange is a good theme...my choice  Grin
Yeah the design is cool out , I like , voted for black , but it is certainly better to do so was a choice  Cool
Black is good! Wink
Yes there will be combat. In my opinion black it is serious. White color more relaxation.
Hi all. I am glad to see that people actively vote! I'm personally on the darkness Grin

Dark is more comfortable for the eyes and the influence of orange looks better. many exchanges are already white. Voting for dark as well
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Excellent design schemes and the site itself! Pleasant and very good view!
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
The true. White color good,but a lot of white, cuts the eyes!Need warm colors!
The black looks more sleek. The white is too much. I vote black
Yeah the design is cool out , I like , voted for black , but it is certainly better to do so was a choice  Cool
Black is good! Wink
Hi all. I am glad to see that people actively vote! I'm personally on the darkness Grin
Activity: 107
A question about the Mandarin card. Is it planned to be USD only? It would be great to have a Euro card also, especially because some EUR pairs will be available at the exchange.
Interesting question! I would like to hear the answer
Activity: 107
Black is good! Wink
Activity: 1652
Merit: 382
Activity: 94
Darkness... Turn to the dark side  Cool
Activity: 406
Activity: 94
Black is good. Project is developing!  Roll Eyes Mandarin does! Cheesy
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Is the bounty campaign over? Do you have to change the official avatar if you take part in the bounty movement?

No, it's certainly not over, the ICO has just started. Avatars are for Full Member and up only.
Activity: 77
Merit: 17
If BTC-e that opens I will take money and will invest already to available on mandarin. But how many still to wait and trust these promises.   
Of these two designs I would prefer the black one. White is good, but there is too much white and too little contrast. Orange and green percentage numbers on white are barely readable.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Is the bounty campaign over? Do you have to change the official avatar if you take part in the bounty movement?
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
The black looks more sleek and modern. The white is too much and i have difficulty seeing it properly with the contrasting colors. So I vote black. The black is not only easier to see but the colors blend better making the whole design stand out more.
Activity: 149

We are ready to present you the design of our exchange in 2 versions!

Black or White? Make your choice  Smiley
https://twitter.com/Mandarin_top/status/903444252746805249

My choice is white.  Cheesy

The power of the dark side.)
It is written in the beginning. There will be card on them you can get the necessary currency through the specified payment system if I have understood correctly.

It is written that the default currency of the card will be USD and there will be automatic exchange function. But I would like to get a card in EUR to directly spend Euros from the exchange without conversion.
Activity: 700
Merit: 565
iam read if one person in dev team from china
iam hear if china regulation not support ico project, only issue or true about china regulation statement about ico project
Activity: 546
Excellent design schemes and the site itself! Pleasant and very good view!
project design scheme of true Chinese good. early new ico accumulated larger funds. I will join the support dibounty may still be able to join
Activity: 114

We are ready to present you the design of our exchange in 2 versions!

Black or White? Make your choice  Smiley
https://twitter.com/Mandarin_top/status/903444252746805249

My choice is white.  Cheesy
Activity: 434
I think Mandarin will be a very promising exchange. BTC-E was blown away, and there are practically no analogues. We are waiting for the result.
Pages:
Jump to: