Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tangerine (Ex-Mandarin) - Democratic Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 41. (Read 51395 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
I'll wait for one of the developers to let me know the current price of the token then.

How i know in principle now there is no exactly token cost. The token costs exactly how much you invested in it before ICO will end. Maybe I'm wrong. Need answer from Admin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I'll wait for one of the developers to let me know the current price of the token then.
Well, it's one of the most important questions Cheesy
What is the exchange rate?

exchange rate of what? tokens or something another?
The current price of the tokens.

exchange rate of what? tokens or something another?
Are you hear?BTC-E have opened refund.They promise it will be started on new platform. Who used their service already withdrew money?
Activity: 114
Hello, could you change my wallet number for this 0x0252300858333c03f13a2a841e967c23e08B26Ab
Bitcointalk Username dizzy1996

Ok!

Translations

An Error Has Occurred!

Problems with Japanese topic.

Can you anticipate the Card Issuer? Who will be?

One of the Monaco banks.

Domain .top is a premium domain? How much did it cost you? Shocked

mandarin.top is a premium domain. It cost us $ 600

so is this a decentralized exchange?

As far as I understand it this is not a decentralized exchange, is it? Dev could you explain what it precisely is and how it is managed?

It's exchange with shared management. Management is implemented by holders of all tokens. More information in whitepaper.

Where will your tokens be traded besides your exchanger?

Presumably our tokens will be traded on bittrex and possibly other exchangers.

Ok so control is decentralized while operations are centralized, correct?

FAQ #3  Can we assume that you have a decentralized exchange?
Not really. Nowadays, it is fashionable to call the "decentralized" anything, not really knowing where this decentralization is needed, and where not. Such exchanges can not work with Fiat money, so at the current stage of the world situation is useless. We have a shared control exchange.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Hello, could you change my wallet number for this 0x0252300858333c03f13a2a841e967c23e08B26Ab
Bitcointalk Username dizzy1996

Ok!

Translations

An Error Has Occurred!

Problems with Japanese topic.

Can you anticipate the Card Issuer? Who will be?

One of the Monaco banks.

Domain .top is a premium domain? How much did it cost you? Shocked

mandarin.top is a premium domain. It cost us $ 600

so is this a decentralized exchange?

As far as I understand it this is not a decentralized exchange, is it? Dev could you explain what it precisely is and how it is managed?

It's exchange with shared management. Management is implemented by holders of all tokens. More information in whitepaper.

Where will your tokens be traded besides your exchanger?

Presumably our tokens will be traded on bittrex and possibly other exchangers.

Ok so control is decentralized while operations are centralized, correct?
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
it has the notify button at top of page on right side so you can get emailed every time someone comments on this post.

I like this idea, especially compared to all the crap ICOs coming out lately.

Will be following this one closely. I wish this site had a follow button or something
When will the public beta be launched?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I like this idea, especially compared to all the crap ICOs coming out lately.

Will be following this one closely. I wish this site had a follow button or something
It is written in the beginning. There will be card on them you can get the necessary currency through the specified payment system if I have understood correctly.

It is written that the default currency of the card will be USD and there will be automatic exchange function. But I would like to get a card in EUR to directly spend Euros from the exchange without conversion.
I want a card in rubles) but I think it's not possible

A good idea, but banks in Russia will not support this.
BAD! I Wait admin message Lips sealed
Activity: 434
Mandarin Team collected 198775.77 USD! I Think it`s good! Because project start 3 days ago.
Not bad. 3 days=200 000$  Smiley
What is the minimum cap for this project? The ico still a long time and i hope the cap can be reached, also i like the dark them for the design.
There is no minimum. Exchange in any case will be launched
It is written in the beginning. There will be card on them you can get the necessary currency through the specified payment system if I have understood correctly.

It is written that the default currency of the card will be USD and there will be automatic exchange function. But I would like to get a card in EUR to directly spend Euros from the exchange without conversion.
I want a card in rubles) but I think it's not possible
The project raised over than $200.000, but I would think that you could get much better investments. The positive thing for me is low token supply which is 1 million coins. I will follow the total investment and decide whether contribute.
I invested 10 eth in 25% bonus. I want invest 15 eth in 10% bonus.Waiting for coins from the ETH farm

no pity? 10 + 15 ETH is a large amount in $

I also invested the 10 eth. Very inspired by the project!  :)the profit from turnover spurred me Roll Eyes

10+15 ETH A good amount!8700$ at current rates

big money! i send 2 eth...
For passive and stable income do not mind! I'd rather think about my future now, than I'll regret later!

well  when there is such money)
Mandarin Team collected 198775.77 USD! I Think it`s good! Because project start 3 days ago.
Not bad. 3 days=200 000$  Smiley
The project raised over than $200.000, but I would think that you could get much better investments. The positive thing for me is low token supply which is 1 million coins. I will follow the total investment and decide whether contribute.
I invested 10 eth in 25% bonus. I want invest 15 eth in 10% bonus.Waiting for coins from the ETH farm

I also invested the 10 eth. Very inspired by the project!  :)the profit from turnover spurred me Roll Eyes

big money! i send 2 eth...
Activity: 49
Merit: 0

I also invested the 10 eth. Very inspired by the project!  :)the profit from turnover spurred me Roll Eyes

1000 followers in twitter is reached! Also, we remind you that a 25% bonus in our ICO is valid in the last hour.
https://mandarin.top

Congratulations Dev! You and your team are the best! We are waiting for updates on 5 fact about the mandarin. There are 2 facts left
Pages:
Jump to: