Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TAU:The Active Unit | The First Proof-Of-Transaction Coin [POT] - page 12. (Read 25912 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 1
Very nice project
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

Talegram: @dalim4you2

Tau wallet: TBS3CEH5zsUWJCmdN5SGEMMiTms2WboP9p
Activity: 23
update: 8/2 - YOU ARE LUCKY YOU SAW THIS we're opening a 24HR FACEBOOK FAUCET FOR THE LAUNCH OF TAUCOIN

GO TO TAUCOIN.IO AND CLAIM YOUR INSTANT WALLET AND COINS  Grin

Activity: 59
Very nice airdrop with great team i hope in future this coin will go on moon
Activity: 23
Talegram: @ch2mahmud5

Tau wallet: TLw65xvzWztE1KChhQtJZv2frMCfNCdBhH
Activity: 3

Talegram: @Lamiseen

Tau wallet: TCo3HnXqnAWdSi58jRoFZ8usGVKdWjmwwM
Activity: 73
We are still focusing on technology development of mainnet, wallet, auto block interval and on chain voting. No price will set for TAU from foundation angle. We love to work with all partners to use TAU and exchangers to list TAU. We want to do a good infrastruture job, currently not plan to find specific utility and do exchange by our self.

I think yes the utility would really come along when you did a very solid structure. But do you have anything in mind for the purpose in the real world economy? But this is an open one that can be used as well in tech platforms I think.
Tau is designed as fast circulation crypto currency. We remove the burden of hardware arms race, block generation time interval constraints, off chain mining club. It is a brand new blockchain to support open use.

I like the idea of open use. Is it different from open source? But please elaborate more on how this project and your workaround could prevent monopoly in mining or alike. This is one of the weakness of blockchain, even if there's no centralization, monopoly would be an issue. 
Activity: 27
Go to the first page of this topic and you will see all the links you need to the business, there will be a link to the social networks of the plan and even to its website.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
This business includes a number of the best things: a great team, a great product, a great idea, a great start! I'm sure that the company will take the leading place in this worl

Thanks for the warm regards! We're still in the (relatively) early stages, but we're growing quickly! Don't forget to register your wallet on https://taucoin.io, we're giving everybody 1,000 TAU to start off.
Activity: 26
This business includes a number of the best things: a great team, a great product, a great idea, a great start! I'm sure that the company will take the leading place in this worl
Activity: 36
Very good and awesome project
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
you add more specific information about this idea, it will be easier to make a decision. i mean,for example, what people get of invest?
Hoping the bounty campaign will be announced shortly. Can not wait to promote this idea!

Hi The bounty and airdrop are currently running, dont miss the chances to participate here are they...

CLICK THE IMAGE TO PARTICIPATE ON THE AIRDROP!

CLICK THE IMAGE TO PARTICIPATE
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
Good day,
Guys, just can your project be explained in < 60 seconds? And what purpose does the blockchain have in your idea? What role does the coin have? Thanks

TAUcoin is a pure cryptocurrency without any of the fancy smart-contracting frills. It does exactly what it says on the tin, acts as a unit of currency. However, unlike other cryptocurrencies that are extremely damaging to the environment (PoW-based) and favor the wealthy (PoS-based), TAUcoin instead rewards people for actually transacting with their balance, rather than just holding for speculation unlike many cryptocurrencies. This gives TAU extraordinary utility as it promotes the velocity of money, rather than encouraging the hodl mentality.

Its adulterated with slithering insects and the end products of the digestive system. Not safe stuff. If u put appalling things that happened to ur portfolio into perspective u will come to the conclusion that sober mind would never regard pow as detrimental to the environment. The scent of ur mentality marks the new high on the graph illustrating the dependence between primitivism in thinking and intensity of ur reek.

Excellent, now try again with the Spanish dictionary.

? U said something incomprehensibly dumb, got corrected whats ur problem now, newbie? U think pow is detrimental to the environment, in what way? U gotta need the graph of a size of montana to see all the spots where ur stinking mentality just topped out. Fucking newbie running through the forums broadcasting pleb opinion. U must be named Tyron because of this and live in the ghetto neighborhood am I right. Go choke on ur ice-cream pie kid.
Activity: 33
Good morning
Amazing, and amusing. I am in. )))
Activity: 32
Awesome project, this can be reach on moon
Activity: 11
I am glad that I invested in this business and I think it will only go up from here. If the team is able to bring what they've done so far im 100% sure this business is here to stay and really be one of the better projects out there.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
Good day,
Guys, just can your project be explained in < 60 seconds? And what purpose does the blockchain have in your idea? What role does the coin have? Thanks

TAUcoin is a pure cryptocurrency without any of the fancy smart-contracting frills. It does exactly what it says on the tin, acts as a unit of currency. However, unlike other cryptocurrencies that are extremely damaging to the environment (PoW-based) and favor the wealthy (PoS-based), TAUcoin instead rewards people for actually transacting with their balance, rather than just holding for speculation unlike many cryptocurrencies. This gives TAU extraordinary utility as it promotes the velocity of money, rather than encouraging the hodl mentality.

Its adulterated with slithering insects and the end products of the digestive system. Not safe stuff. If u put appalling things that happened to ur portfolio into perspective u will come to the conclusion that sober mind would never regard pow as detrimental to the environment. The scent of ur mentality marks the new high on the graph illustrating the dependence between primitivism in thinking and intensity of ur reek.

Excellent, now try again with the Spanish dictionary.
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
Good day,

Activity: 2
Nice project, good luck
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Everyone can really sure that this project will make their promises to the community. We should believe in them and support on their goals for this. They are focused on the money of the people that cannot be thief or get from anyone.
Pages:
Jump to: