Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TAU:The Active Unit | The First Proof-Of-Transaction Coin [POT] - page 7. (Read 25902 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1643
Verified Bitcoin Hodler
Open API means that developers and will have access to data and app and will have ability to develop on it and from it further to make additional features , other applications that communicate with this one to make a better solutions and similar things like that.

And if the past is any great indicator for the future, an open API will always be updated and improved to meet the modern standards for blockchain cryptocurrencies operating with API. I think an improvement could be if  the API had a thread for ideas and concerns where developers could read and think of new things for the api.
Activity: 14
Open API means that developers and will have access to data and app and will have ability to develop on it and from it further to make additional features , other applications that communicate with this one to make a better solutions and similar things like that.
Activity: 205
Merit: 5
RESERVED FOR ARABIC TRANSLATION.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Tau will bring the fairness for everyone and it is the first proof of transaction. They will not favor any wealthy participants, instead supporting each other. This is environmentally friendly to all networks and it will increase the cryptocurrency circulation.
This project helps the users to pay a lower cost in their transaction and it will make the process faster. You can participate here without any knowledge because anyone can use a node on any devices. They will secure your network.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
the new orientations in technology brings about a different approach to the way things are been done and also the pace at which we concluded desired or required task with the aid of this deployed technological innovation skills.
Activity: 166
TAUCoin - fast, fair and secure
I am waiting to read more details about this POT and its value to the community which I need more insights about. When is your whitepaper ready?
https://www.taucoin.io/whitePaper/TAU%20White%20Paper%20v0.1.pdf
Activity: 2002
Merit: 578
Is it really necessary for a club leader to run a full node to participate in mining? How many nodes to run a full node?
Activity: 73
It'strue that in todays market it's very hard to have an original idea, it's just overpopulated. But you can have an original approach to the same idea. That can be the difference.

Yes perhaps but it's now a race of who will do those ideas. So it's a matter of execution. We'll see how TAU will do to keep up especially in this hard times. We have to rely on the market sentiment and the power of this project execution and strategy.
In this project, they are using POW and POS to help the world of blockchain today. It aims to secure the network of the users. You can get a huge profit in the future and you'll become wealthy. Everyone can trust this.
Activity: 28
It'strue that in todays market it's very hard to have an original idea, it's just overpopulated. But you can have an original approach to the same idea. That can be the difference.
Activity: 392
I agree, bitcointalk is an excellent platform, where there is a large community of crypto-currencies, but you will not use social networks other than FB?
We will use social network when we have initial momemtum on bitcointalk. Using FB is largely to prevent robots to get coins. Google accounts and many more will come soon.
I like that the team has not only an excellent idea, but also actively promotes its project on the Internet. A very good decision to use FB, but will there be other possibilities in the future to create a wallet?
Activity: 73
We are still focusing on technology development of mainnet, wallet, auto block interval and on chain voting. No price will set for TAU from foundation angle. We love to work with all partners to use TAU and exchangers to list TAU. We want to do a good infrastruture job, currently not plan to find specific utility and do exchange by our self.

I think yes the utility would really come along when you did a very solid structure. But do you have anything in mind for the purpose in the real world economy? But this is an open one that can be used as well in tech platforms I think.
Tau is designed as fast circulation crypto currency. We remove the burden of hardware arms race, block generation time interval constraints, off chain mining club. It is a brand new blockchain to support open use.

Those are the reason why I support this project. New concept is very much needed in this time of crisis to still maintain the integrity of the field. Just don't forget to make it as simple as possible for the mass to adopt easily.
Activity: 28
Greetings,
Certainly, agree with the fact that the Internet has become the first part of the revolution. The other part is the technology of blockchain and cryptocurrency. I hope you devs realize these plans and will give guaranteed revenues to the crypto industry
....only 16 million tokens, which is only 2% of 800M. Where will the other tokens go? Why such a scanty percentage for a signature company?
Even if we assume that by the end of the ICO 100,000 owners of wallets will be established, taking into account airdrop and referral invitations, for this will require about 300 million tokens. There will be 500M tokens, of which only 3.2% will go to the signature company.
This seems puzzling.
This such kind of statistic maybe share soon by core team. Nothing to worry about this they are transparent!
We will run the bounty program for many years via variety of styles. Bounty program is to reduce the entry barrier for people to get some coins by doing a bit work. We view it as distribution strategy.
Hello Team, can you elaborate on the Physical POS Terminal i read on Ann page? Does it means that there will be POS on mobile as well?
Do you have a bounty program?
Tau aims to be day to day payment currency. We will support mobile wallet and mobile nodes.
Please check taucoin.io wallet to find bounty program. We are running massive bounty program.
Activity: 14
Hello Team, can you elaborate on the Physical POS Terminal i read on Ann page? Does it means that there will be POS on mobile as well?
Do you have a bounty program?
Activity: 420
Help to understand the economy of distribution of tokens, in particular bounty!

8% of the total pool of tokens will be allocated for the bounty, which is 800 million. For 16 weeks (this is time before the end of 2018, when ICO starting in October), participation in the signature bounty company will be distributed only 16 million tokens, which is only 2% of 800M. Where will the other tokens go? Why such a scanty percentage for a signature company?
Even if we assume that by the end of the ICO 100,000 owners of wallets will be established, taking into account airdrop and referral invitations, for this will require about 300 million tokens. There will be 500M tokens, of which only 3.2% will go to the signature company.
This seems puzzling.

There are running campaign over website as well, referrals and for the signature this is plan to have weekly rate not just 16m it may continue til the end.

This such kind of statistic maybe share soon by core team. Nothing to worry about this they are transparent!
Pages:
Jump to: