Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TAU:The Active Unit | The First Proof-Of-Transaction Coin [POT] - page 10. (Read 25902 times)

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
I like the newest features of this project, one of the thing I consider is the security and the Proof of Transaction features that are really add more value for this coin.
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
TAUCoin - fast, fair and secure
We desperately need community to criticize and attack our plan. New white paper will be published in 24 hours ...
Activity: 194
Merit: 29
Be prepared to start mining soon! We are going to have a new bounty to bring in new miners. Get your GitHub on!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
I pay attention and I am very interested in this project, but I want to know when the prize launch will begin. Maybe I will consider and will join this project.

The debate challenge is already ongoing, you can take part in the thread below;

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-winner-gets-all-proof-of-transaction-consensus-debate-bounty-4907712

Good luck!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
güzel proje herkese tavsiye ederim bunun için çok çalıştıklarını ve çok çaba sarf ettiklerini anla ve bu çok güzel projeye katıl ve paylaş
hakikaten güzel ve çok özel bir projeye imza atmışlar onun için tebrik eder yeni proje ve yöntemlerin sunulmasını isterim
Activity: 236
If we count from today still there are several months to complete the crowdfunding and then rest of the work. My question is do not you think all this time is too long to compete with other businesss which are already working on the similar idea ?
In order to do a great job, Tau have a good concept and a great term that knows exactly what they are doing. So the timing do not matter provided the road map is followed accurately and success is achieved.
Activity: 336
I pay attention and I am very interested in this project, but I want to know when the prize launch will begin. Maybe I will consider and will join this project.
Activity: 11
Wow this seems like a really serious and interesting business. I will keep track of this! I also like the whitepper,
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
The advent of Proof Of Transaction (POT) is innovative and it is only identified with TauCoin  and has advantage of a better scalability more than any other platform and users are also incentivized by making use of the platform.

Activity: 18
The operation of this business is very good. It grows in the future. TAU can top 5 in the rankings.
Activity: 240
Merit: 17
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
The business has just started its business development. Already I see activity! I liked the idea of your plan. I will follow the development of the platform in the future!

yes,  i also keep updated for the development and till now im quite interested about the future. This is a coins not ordinary token. My old crypto family keep saying coins is better than altcoins so glad to see project like this
Activity: 12
This is a very impressing Project
Activity: 32
Good evening there.
Wow this seems like a really serious and interesting business. I will keep track of this! I also like the whitepper, it shows the potential of the business!
Hello  I've just one question to you. What is the amount or percentage of funds from ICO that will be alocated for advertising and marketing?
Very significant part will on that.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
Don't forget to check out the TAU debate guys, you've got the possibility of winning 1 MILLION TAU and $1,000 in BTC! There hasn't been too many entries yet, so there's still a great chance to win!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-winner-gets-all-proof-of-transaction-consensus-debate-bounty-4907712 <<      LINK     
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I don't understand - how can I get the coins of your project? Will you have an ICO or airdrop? What form of distribution of your coin do you envisage? And yet-check the availability of your site.

There is ongoing bounty and promotion as well as debate. dont be to late and participate now..

ICO is set on oct. 15 2018~
Greetings,
What will be transaction fees, when all this conversions kick in? What is the minimum to invest in the plan? What will be incentives for the merchants?

Code:
We do not set trx fee. It is competitive based. We have not started ico, pls stay tuned. 

Base on this statement, what is the specific ratio of reward and TX fee set in order to get rid of that unwanted spam transaction made by any delegates who wants to increase their harvest club rewards by inflating the transaction volume.

Tx fee should be way higher than reward.
Rewards is from transaction fee. Miner get a portion. Remaining goes to club members. Meaningless transactions is not economic due to we use fee accumulation to weight of block gen.
Activity: 54
how to buy or sell, how much is the minimum for purchase, and when will this project be completely finished or successful
Activity: 545
Merit: 250
Greetings,
What will be transaction fees, when all this conversions kick in? What is the minimum to invest in the plan? What will be incentives for the merchants?

Code:
We do not set trx fee. It is competitive based. We have not started ico, pls stay tuned. 

Base on this statement, what is the specific ratio of reward and TX fee set in order to get rid of that unwanted spam transaction made by any delegates who wants to increase their harvest club rewards by inflating the transaction volume.

Tx fee should be way higher than reward.
Pages:
Jump to: